Samaina FF - Keeping my Promise (Updated Chap 8 - pg 48)

...sandy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi, friends. I'm back with another story. 😊

Just let me know your comments on whether to continue. Would Love to read your feedbacks.😃😳

Note : Kindly comment if you want me to PM when the story is updated. 

Without delaying further , updating the prologue.

Prologue :

Sameer's pov :

I boarded my flight and closed my eyes cherishing the feeling of Winning the most successful business man of the year. Finally I fulfilled my nanaji's wishes much more than he had dreamt of. I wished he was there to see my success along with my friends and Naina . But I was standing alone when I received the award. No one was there to share my happiness. 

I know I'm the reason behind it and I can't blame anyone. 

I still remember that day when I decided that I had to fight my battle alone.

I called Munna and pandit to my home and told them that from hereon that I won't be in touch in them. They cried and told me that they'll miss me but accepted my decision knowing my dreams of fulfilling Nanaji's wish.

Telling her was the most difficult thing I had ever done in my life. I waited for her at the temple on a Monday morning. She was surprised to see me there. But continued with her Pooja first. Later when we came out, she held my hand and we walked to the park and sat on the bench.

"What a pleasant surprise? I hope this week goes well since it started with you" She said still holding my hands.

But I was silent. How can I say that I breaking up with her and that I won't be with her.

"Naina" I said very slowly fearing her reactions.

"What happened Sameer. You look so nervous. Are you fine?" She asked touching my forehead to check for any fever.

"I'm fine. Actually I have to say something" I said trying to break my hands from her.

She giggled a bit.

"From when you started to ask permission for these things" she said smiling. 

But sensing my nervousness, "Okay baba.. Say now" she said trying to hold my hand more firmly.

"Naina, I think we should break up" I said closing my eyes fearing her reaction.

When I opened my eyes , she was looking at me confused.

"Don't say these things, even if it some sort of joke" she said faking angrily.

"Naina, I'm serious" I said trying to pull my hands out of her grip. She let go of my hands. She didn't say anything. I waited for her to speak something but she stayed silent and it was scaring me.

"Naina, I'm planning to take control of my Nanaji's business. I don't want any weakness that my rivalries can use against me. I might face huge loss also. And I don't know for how long it ll take for me to make the company no 1. I don't want you to suffer with me" I said trying to explain my stand.

"I want you to live your happily with someone else who can " I was about to speak.

"Who are you?" She asked breaking my talk.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Who are you to decide on my behalf" she asked getting up from the bench.

"Naina" I called out her name.

"Don't, Don't ever say my name from your mouth. You want to keep the promise that you gave to your nanaji but what about the promises that you gave to me?" She questioned make me numb. It was a hard slap on my face.

"But" I started but she cut me

"But what Sameer? That you can't fulfil your promise?" She asked angrily.

"I don't know how long it ll take for me to do this and I don't want to settle down before that. I also don't want you to go through this because of me" I said suddenly irritated.

"It's always you Sameer. It was never us. You decided to place bet . You fell for dadi's words. Now once again you want to fulfil your dreams" she said with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Have you ever thought of me when you decide something" she said looking at me with a face that haunts me till now. I don't know when tears started to roll down my eyes too. 

"I'm letting you go Sameer" she said walking away.

I wanted to call her back. Hold her in my arms and tell her that I never meant to say that. But all I did was watching her walking away. For the next 2 years, I worked hard, so hard that there were so many sleepless days and night to fulfil my nanaji's dreams and now here I'm sitting with the award that reminds me I have completed the first promise to made to him.

As the flight announced it's landing, I knew It's time for the second promise.

Index :

Prologue - Above

Chapter 1 - pg 6

Chapter 2 - pg 13

Chapter 3 - pg 20

Chapter 4 - pg 27

Chapter 5 - pg 34

Chapter 6 - pg 38

Chapter 7 - pg 43

Chapter 8 - pg 48

Edited by ...sandy... - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love this...plz continue 
mommyangel55 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey sandy...Glad to see you back with another amazing stuff...Its looking really interesting. Please continue n all the best
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm intresting concept ... Pls do continue ... And pm me whenever u update
GiniRejith thumbnail
Nice starting please do continue
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Do continue! It sounded intriguing! Men have this hard wired into them that it's difficult to succeed in a business with a woman by your side...they don't realize how strong we can be when needed...I really agree with Naina here. 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept Sandy!
 Would want to read how Sameer going to bring his loved ones back in his life..
Do PM me!
Love,
Shreya

gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting... Please update soon!
Ishh.. thumbnail
Interesting concept dear...
Would love to read it...please update soon...
Hitanshivyas thumbnail
It's fabulous and looking forward to the next update please update soon and please pm me whenever you update it .