The Grand Celebration : Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget

Aashna05 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

As we saw the twinkles in your eyes,
Even the brightest star paled forever,
As you flashed your radiant smile,
Even the rays of sunshine dimmed forever,
As we heard your melodic voice
Even the songs stopped sounding the same.

W  E  L  C  O  M  E

Everyone To The

Grand Birthday Celebration

Of Our

'Princess Jennifer Winget'

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€—
πŸ€—

Jennifer Winget is one of the most desirable & beautiful heroines in the industry! She's completed a remarkable journey throughout her career...From the mere age of 12 she started her journey but still she's loved by all! Whether it be Doctor Riddhima or Kumud or Maya or Zoya she's the ever glamorous person...So for this incredibly Gorgeous,Kind hearted person, we, her fans organize a birthday party...

So Jennifer

'Our Jenny'

πŸ₯³!!!Happy Birthday!!!πŸ₯³

Edited by NarbhiForever.. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashna05 thumbnail

Jennifer Winget was born in Goregaon, Mumbai, India.
Her father's name is Hemant Winget and mother's name is Prabha Winget. While her father is Maharastian Christian, her mother is Punjabi. 
She has one older brother whose name is Moses Winget.  Jennifer follows Christianity.
She did her schooling from St. Xavier's High School in Mumbai and her college education is K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce which is also in Mumbai.
She has bachelor in Commerce.
Aashna05 thumbnail

Jennifer Winget started her career with an appearance in the movie "Raja ko rani se pyaar ho gaya" at the age of 12. She was then seen in the popular TV show Shakalaka Bom Bom. Jennifer then appeared in a movie called Kuch na Kaho at age of 14.

She later made a comeback on the TV screen with the popular TV show of 90's Dil Mil Gaye. Here she was seen playing the role of doctor Riddhima opposite to Karan Singh Grover. 

Jennifer acted in couple of TV shows including Kkusum where she played the role of Simran and in Sangam where she played Ganga. 

She also took part in the reality show Zor Ka Jhatka as a contestant. Later she was seen in one of the episode of Star Plus love series "Teri Meri Love Stories". Here she played the role of Nidhi. 

Jennifer was appreciated and got known for her portrayal of Kumud in the popular Star plus 's show "Saraswatichandra" where she acted opposite to Gautam Rode.

Jennifer recently acted as Maya in the Sony's Beyhadh. Her amazing work as an obsessive lover made audience fall in love with her and her phenomenal acting skills was applauded

Currently she is playing the role of Zoya Siddiqui, a betrayed house wife who is fighting her way through the world against all odds all while solving the mystery of her husband's death. She is acting with Harshad Chopra. 

Favorite Color - White

Favorite Food  - Mughlai, Fast Food (Burger, Pizza), South Indian food, Chocolate, Pani Puri, Maaki Rolls

Favorite Destination  - Malaysia, Singapore, London, Bangkok

Favorite Actor -  Salman Khan

Favorite Brand - DKNY Black Cashmere Mist

Favorite Drinks -  Lemom Iced Tea, Wine

Favorite Dress - Saree

Aashna05 thumbnail

Jennifer Winget starting her acting career at the age of 12.

Jennifer appeared in the television series, Kkusum as Simran (Young girl) in 2001. Since then, she has appeared in more than 30 television series and shows (as host).

Jennifer is famous for her portrayal of Maya Mehrotra (antagonist) in a romantic soap opera, Beyhadh.

Mcdonalds and Subway are her favourite eat-out places.

Jenni craves for sweet dishes. So much for her sweet desires!

Lemon Iced Tea and Wine (especially Australian wine) are J. Winget's favourite beverages.

Jennifer began her career at the age of 12 with the show, Shaka Laka Boom Boom.

If not an actress, Jennifer would have preferred being an air-hostess.

What's the favourite restaurant of Jennifer Winget? Peshawari at ITC.

The actress is very close (extremely close) to her little nephew Shawn.

She looks like a dream in every outfit and her favorite designer is Satya Paul.   

Drashti Dhami and Sanaya Irani are her close friends from the television industry:

It is difficult to find close buddies from the same profession, but Jennifer is lucky to have her close buddies from the television industry.

Jennifer Winget hates going to the gym. Her idea of fitness is drinking vegetable juice every day.

Jennifer's dream role is that of Rani Mukerji's in Black.

Jennifer Winget's favourite colour is white. In fact, her wardrobe consists of majorly white clothes.

Her go-to shopping destination are Doha, Qatar.

We all know she has a spectacular fashion sense and she loves the white shade.

Her favourite shopping destinations are Malaysia and Singapore.

She was placed 21st in the list of Sexiest Asian Women for 2012.

She won various accolades for the famous show Saraswatichandra.

Her stellar performance and on-screen chemistry with the leading male actor, made her won various accolades such as Favorite Jodi, Favorite Beti, Har Ghar Ki Star and Best Actress Drama award. 

Zee Gold Awards awarded her Most Fit Actress in 2013.

After topping the 21st position as the Sexiest Asian Women in 2012, the next year she won the Most Fit Actress by Zee Gold Awards.

She has won Favourite beti award for the serial Kasauti Zindagi Ki.

One of Jennifer's hobbies includes playing with her pet dogs.

Her favorite actor is Salman Khan.

Her Zodiac Sign is Gemini.

Even Though she was popular child artist, she completed her education from the KJ Somaiya College, Mumbai then become the part of the show Kkusum.

She is a two state kudi.

Her father is a Marathi Christian and her mom hails from Punjab so she is a fusion of two states. However, she speaks fluent Hindi, Marathi and Punjabi!

Jenny loves her pet dog " Breezer" a lot and loves to spend time with him. Whenever she goes to any foreign trip or any where she always takes Breezer with her. Her cute gesture shows her Love for Breezer. 

In 2007, she won the Sansui Television Award for Popular Choice STA Best Supporting Actor Female.

She is the one of the top actresses of the television industry and has stolen the hearts of her fans with her stellar performance.

Apart from acting,  she is even a magical dancer and shown her fabulous dancing skills at Award shows.

Her favourite food are Mughlai, Fast Food ( Burger, Pizza ), South Indian food, Chocolate, Pani Puri, Maaki Rolls.

Winget lives in a luxury apartment in a posh area of Mumbai, She owns a Ranger Rover and a BMW Series 5 sedan.

She is Ranked Number 1 in the Times Top 20 List of the Most Desirable Women  2018.

Aashna05 thumbnail

AASHNA

Happy Birthday Jennifer
 πŸ€—
Happiest Birthday to the most sweet, cute, adorable, loveable and down to earth star in this universe.❀️
      May this birthday brings you Prosperity , Joy , Happiness, Success and every other thing you ever wished for. You are an amazing actress with a golden heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life.
On your birthday today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement, and beautiful memories! May you be blessed with wonderful times ahead.
Always keep your simplicity intact with you because that is what makes you unique than others...Keep smiling with your expressive and deep eyes on this special day and forever to bring a smile on our faces. Wishing you all the success and pleasure of your life.
May God shower you with even more joy, happiness and success! Many many happy returns for the day once again, Jenny!
Always be happy and keep smiling!

With Lots of Love
 Aashna

ALINA

Happy birthday to the actress of the millennium,πŸ₯³ To one of the most humble person I've known... To one of the most gorgeous humans I've come across... To one of the most hard working inspiration I've known... To the one who has the looks to kill with the triumph card she holds called her smile... To the one with the most gorgeous eyes... To the one on who's innocence can steal your heart yet is very naughty and mischievous... To one of the most kind hearted person I've known... To that one person who is a celebrity yet not just treats her fans like family but considers them as one... A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JENNYY..!!! πŸ₯³      
May you have a great day with your family and friends and enjoy YOUR DAY to the fullest! πŸ˜Š
May the coming year bring loads of success and prosperity to you and may you achieve all the success you deserve. You are truly a star by all means You're a wonderful person inside and out every time I see you onscreen, I ask myself, how do you do it? Whenever you act, it's like you make it seem so effortless and you do it so smoothly.  It's honestly a pleasure to watch you in Bepannaahh every day (well mon-fri) πŸ˜† You're 
a gem of a person, an outstanding actress and amazing human being.. !!      πŸ‘   And I don't think there are enough words to describe how immensely talented you are. πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm so extremely proud that you landed a show as great as Beyhadh. Observing each and every nuance of yours is like second nature to me and I can't help but be amazed by your towering screen presence and par-excellent acting skills.      πŸ‘   I know that you work so hard to keep us entertained, and I just wanted to let you know that we really do appreciate all your hard work and dedication. U just proved urself in every other field, ur acting, ur persona, ur beauty, ur style, and many other things aahhh.!!      πŸ‘   You're hands down the best actress on television-and I'm so proud to be your fan! You're a truly deserving the entitlement of "Endless Beauty.         Your parents will be so proud that they have given a precious gem to this world as well as country who give us pride and honor to stand somewhere along with the other countries in this world. You're popularity is around the world, JENNIFER WINGET' your name is just enough even some of the other countries crowd know us just because of you. You have hosted our flag around the world. I hope you're blessed with all the love, happiness, success, and good health in the world. May all your wishes come true.. Aameen πŸ˜Š
And You might not have time to read all the birthday wishes on your birthday, but remember you are always in my heart. And my heart is always longing that you become the moon for the stars of fame... Birthday Happy once again to the Queen of ITV.      πŸ₯³ I don't have words to describe about you Jenny simply you are a bundle of talent. You are One of the most awesome, down to earth and adorable girl I've known & I really don't think anyone like you will ever exist in this world again! I can't express my love for you in words am dumbstruck. I can write a kitaab' on u πŸ˜›. I can go on & on. But still It would not enough to express my love for u Jen..!! β€οΈ.    Am really speechless.. πŸ˜³   Itna kuch kehne k baad bhi I am speechless. πŸ˜† jk
Last but not the least wishing you Once again a very happy birthday to the drop dead gorgeous lady Jennifer Winget.     πŸ€—         πŸ€—         πŸ₯³   Wish you get all the success & happiness in life, with loads of love & best wishes.. 
Alina khan 

ANANYA

You're so sexy and talented that I always wonder how you combine both so skillfully in each role you act. Hope you have a fantasy like birthday filled with the reality of your beautiful heart desire. Happy Birthday!!!

GAYANI

Hi Jenny,

I'm Gayani from Sri Lanka. Well Kasautii Zindagii Kay was my 1st show I saw you in as Sneha from which I loved your acting and thus became a huge fan of yours. Since then I've seen Sangam, Saraswatichandra and now Bepanaah. I've seen you grow in each character and you are doing a phenomenal job in every character. It is a treat to watch you Jenny. I love the present show Bepanaah, your character Zoya and your on screen chemistry with Harshad who is also my favourite actor on TV. Anywayz here's wishing that all your plans accomplished and may you achieve the height of success. May your birthday bring you everything you've hoped for, and may each coming day be filled with every happiness. Have a super duper birthday Jenny. πŸ€—πŸ€—

❀️ With Loadzzz of Love β€οΈ

❀️Gayani❀️

HIRA

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget.. I don't know when you made a place in my heart but you are there to stay. Your picture automatically brings a smile to my face and makes the greyest of days full of sunshine. On your birthday I wish you all the best in life.May all your dreams come true.May you reach new heights of success with all your projects, May God shower love, success, Prosperity, peace and good health to you n your loved ones.

Keep Shining and keep smiling.
Love you...always!
Hira

OM

Dear Jenny,
I hope u get time to read this! πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š You are my dream girl β€οΈ my favourite actress, the cutest, hottest, sweetest actress I have seen...I have watched you in Saraswatichandra first as Kumud sundari πŸ˜‰ ur chemistry with Gautam rode was the crux of the show! Then in Beyhadh as Maya πŸ˜Žwhich made me fall in love with u instantly...Maya is and will always remain my most fav female character in history...ur portrayal of maya was simply a treat to the eye...u nailed it Jen! πŸ‘ and now in Bepannaah, ur doing a fab job as cutie zoya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› love ur urdu barrage πŸ˜† "Tauba" "Kamzarf" "Janab" are some of my personal favourites...as zoya, ur expressions are too cute to handle...i could just steal u for ur cuteness...πŸ˜† Another thing I love u for is, whichever actor u work with, ur chemistry with him sets the screen on fire πŸ˜ƒfirst with gautam πŸ˜›, then with kushal β€οΈ and now with harshad πŸ˜‰ Keep smiling always u beauty...and may god bless u with all the happiness in the world and may all ur dreams come true. Wishing u happiest birthday! πŸ€—Lots of love.

From one of ur millions of fans πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Om πŸ˜›

PRINCY

Happy Birthday to our sweet n cute princess Jennifer. You are the most talented actress I have ever seen in Indian serials. May this birthday bring you good luck and fortune. But  more than that, may it bring you oodles of true love and friendship. I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, wonderful surprises & lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Keep calm and have yourself a fantasy like birthday filled with the reality of your beautiful heart desire. Have an amazing birthday!

Love You Jen  β€οΈ

RABIA

Charmness in your face and spark in your eyes is what I fell in love with you during DMG days and today still that spark which make every girl fan want to become like you. Feeling proud you grown up more charming and mature in acting. Your boldness in beyhadh is what make me watch you again and again and boldness in real life make me admire it and you go on becoming my one of best fashion role model. Wish you for now and forever in coming days as best in personal and professional life.
Lots of love❀️
Rabia

REHANA

Happy Birthday Jennifer, I hope you have a fantastic day full of happiness and remain as happy as you make all of us:)

SADHANA

Happy Birthday Jennifer
Sending Your Way A Special Day Full Of Love Joy and Laughter
When You Were Born I Knew That God Had Sent Us A Beautiful Angel
And You've Become More Angelic With Each Passing Year
Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday May all Your Dreams Come True
Lots Of Love Hugs and kisses
SAHIRA

"When those eyes shine in love,
we see the whole universe shine in them!
When those lips form a smile,
we see thousands of hearts fall for that!
The naughtiness of those eyes & the playfulness of those lips always makes our heartbeat stop!"

Jennifer no word will be suffice enough to describe your beauty or your kindness! You're are my all time favorite person...
I wish to Allah that he may give you all the happiness of the world! You may get all your wishes fulfilled...success may come to you more!
I wish you a very Happy Birthday!

-Sahira(eufara_naghm)

SAMIHA

Dearest Jenny,
Happiest Birthday to you! Hope you have an amazing day and do lots of masti!
Lots of love,
Sammy! <3

SHARU

Happiest birthday, Jennifer Winget! πŸ₯³
I've been a pankhi of you from SC days but I was really, really young then. I never appreciated you truly for what you are but liked your pretty face only. πŸ˜† Just last year, I chanced upon a clip of Beyhadh and in the next three months watched the whole show consisting of  273 episodes on a roll! Everything about you is magical. On this birthday, may God grant you all your wishes. Be happy.  β€οΈ
- Sharu (Ikhtiyar)

SHREYA

On your special day, I wish you best of luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Let's light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. You are very special and that's why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face.  You are a person who always deserves the best and obviously nothing less. Wish your birthday celebration will be as fantastic as you are. Happy birthday!!!
Lots of Love β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
Shreya

SNEHA

Dear Jenny,
The first time I saw you on TV was in Shakalaka boom boom holding a heart, and Gosh I fell for you... Your smile & that twinkle in your eyes❀️
And then U won my heart with "Sneha" in Kasauti Zindagi Kay. With DMG's Riddhima , U stepped closer into my heart but Beyhadh's Maya steals the cake. Classy, and a superwoman... Nobody cud make Maya the way u did. Hats off.

I hope you have an awesome birthday because you are the most awesome person in my life. Love you Jennifer

SONALI

Happy Birthday! Your enigmatic journey from all your shows since Dil Mil Gaye, just adored seeing all of your different shades! Zoya and Maya are so different, contrasting characters. Looking forward to how Zoya is evolving in Bepannah. Wish you all the best in your career and personal life. You deserve the best!

With best wishes,
adventure_gurl aka Sonali

SONYA

Sneha's (KZK) cute smile made me love you at first . When you played Ridhima (DMG) you made me smile through tears and cry while smiling.
When you became Maya you showed the world what you are made up of and how nothing can stop you. Sky is the limit for you Jenniger Winget.
Over the years you have not only grown to be a versatile actress but also as an individual you are inspiring at so many levels.
Thanks you for entertaining us with your spellbound talent. May god bless you with everything your heart desires, everything you ever wanted, everything you deserve and much more.
Be the way you are bold, brilliant, lovely, and precious.
Happiest Birthday Jennifer Winget!!!

SWARNALATHA

wish u a very happy birthday Jenifer Winjet
may u have a gr8 day,year n many more such years ahead..
may you reach the heights of success...n may all your dreams come true
wishing u also get all sorts of happiness,love n success u deserve in this world...
just stay the way you are your usual cheerful self.

Aashna05 thumbnail

Credit - Carmilla

Credit - .annihilation. 

Credit - Carmilla

Credit - Saher_90

Credit - .annihilation.

Credit - Saher_90

Credit -..Acciona23..

Credit - lanoconic.

Credit - ColorDreams

Credit - JIYAMG 

Credit - Saher_90

Credit - Sadhnamomo

Credit - eufara_naghm

Credit - luvurishbala

Credit - NarbhiForever..

Image result for divider gifs

Credit - taniroyal
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzb63zireJg[/YOUTUBE]

Credit - -Anilaa-
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtW3jaU1YeA[/YOUTUBE]

Credit - Cute00ish
Aashna05 thumbnail

Creative Team :
First Post Tag - rai-kishori
Personal Life, Journey Tag - MsChanadlerBong
Messages, Gifts, Credits Tag -  MsChanadlerBong
4th post Avi - .moonstruck.
6th post last tag - Cute00ish
First Post Siggi - .annihilation.

Write Up :
Introductory write Up - eufara_naghm &  NarbhiForever..
Personal Life - KhushiRaizada
Journey - MsChanadlerBong
33 Facts - Adiya45

Compilation :
Messages - Ikhtiyar &  Princy48
 Edits, VM's - eufara_naghm &  NarbhiForever..

Additional Credits :
Carmilla
Saher_90

A big thank you to everyone who has helped us in making this thread.

Shout out to everyone who took out their valuable time to send such  gifts and wishes for our gorgeous birthday girl, Jennifer.
You all have equally helped us to make this thread.

Last but not the least, we would also like to thank our moderator Angel-jot for giving permission for this thread & Global moderator *Shruti* di.

T H A N K Y O U!

ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happiest birthday, Jenny Jen 

Thread chamak raha hai πŸ˜Ž Edited by Ikhtiyar - 5 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to my first and only constant Indian telly love! Keep slaying baby❀️Edited by MrsAkyurek - 5 years ago
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget

Hope Almighty may bless you & you lead a very happy life😳
Edited by eufara_naghm - 5 years ago