kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
the project seems to be huge,also it has big special appearances too
fingers crossed
kusima thumbnail
For starters, it will feature an ensemble cast of some of Pakistan's top stars. We'll see Sajal Aly join Hamza as Alif's female lead, and the drama also stars Noman Ejaz and Kubra Khan in key roles. Speaking with Images, director Haseeb revealed that Osman Khalid Butt is tipped to make a guest appearance and Manzar Sehbai, star of films like Shoaib Mansoor's Bol and Anjum Shehzad's Mahe-e-Mir, will make his first TV appearance in this drama serial
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"My character Momina Sultan will be seen taking a journey within herself," Sajal Aly on upcoming drama Alif

"My character Momina Sultan will be seen taking a journey within herself," Sajal Aly on upcoming drama Alif

Sajal also shares how she absolutely fell in love with the amazing script the drama had to offer 
HIP DESK UPDATED ABOUT 17 HOURS AGO

Alif, the recently announced mega project by Next Level Entertainment has taken the world of entertainment by a huge storm. Everybody wants to read about what's being offered and while we respect the production house's and those attached with the project privacy, we try to bring you whatever we can get our way.

As we know, Sajal Aly has been roped in to play the lead in the drama opposite the very dashing Hamza Ali Abbasi, all eyes have been on what these amazing actors are playing this time around. In a project that brings back the Mann Mayal trio, Haseeb Hasan, Next Level Entertainment and Hamza Ali Abbasi, something big is being expected and of course with our favorite Sajal playing the lead, we know we're in for a delight quadrupled.

HIP reached out to Sajal Aly to get an insight into her character and here's what she shared with us,

"I found a very different relationship with this character. It is quite relatable to everyone's life.'' added Sajal.

HIP Exclusive: Ahad Raza Mir and Sajal Aly sign onto Aangan after Yakeen Ka Safar

While talking about why she choose to do this one project after Noor Ul Ain, Sajal further explained, "Momina Sultan will be seen taking a journey within herself; a life of values, triumphs & responsibilities. Moreover, I am really excited to be working with Haseeb Hassan after Nannhi. He explained to me how the title Alif' represents the first alphabet of ALLAH's name & whatever followed after that felt beautiful." Sajal also shared how she absolutely fell in love with the amazing script the drama had to offer.

For now, we have Sajal Aly, as Momina Sultan in Alif, a passion project for all those associated with it. Cameras are supposed to roll after Eid for this play, so until then, lets wait and watch, what developments come our way.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i could never stand hamza and kubra
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m so so so so happy hamza is back on tv 
My pyaare afzal and my salahuddin 

I m kinda tired of seeing sajjal everywhere after rangreza yakeen ka safar and noor u lain 

I really wanted some1 else as female lead like saba q or ayeza 

Hamza ayeza hardly had any interaction in pyaare afzal but the chemistry was to die for 

Even hareem wud hv killed it with hamza 

And instead of kubra they cud hv taken arij sumbul or yumna or sana javed 

Why is sajjal n kubra bagging all the good projects as if.there is.no one else...

Hiba the bholi bano gal is thousand times better than kubra 

Plus hamza sajjal will mk such an odd pair 

He will look better with kubra 

I m so happy obi is here 

I so wish it had a parallel male lead where obi cud hv fitted 

Both the female leads r a disappointment here whereas pyaare afzal n mann mayal had very good female leads 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^Overdose are people who are on all channels and Sajal is hardly even around these days and writer wrote the script with her in mind. 
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Super Excited to see Hamza Back!!! glad it has Sajal in it!😃 but why kubra hatee her!🤢
kusima thumbnail
i think sajal deserves big projects now
and the chemistry depends totally on the characters they are going to play IMO,because i thought sajal & imran would make good pair but noor-khizar have zero chemistry IMO
KUBRA is in every big project since the start of her career why?,she was bad in AAAI👎🏼
and the female lead here has her own journey as well  as said by sajal,she is not supposed to only make a good couple with male lead
Edited by kusima - 5 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Kusima - i have to agree i was so excited for noorulain when i heard about imran-sajal duo but there was no chemistry !! ...i stopped watching after 2 epis...🥱  but hoping they have good characters here for Hamza and Sajal.

i dont understand how she keeps getting new serials...😵
kusima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Kusima - i have to agree i was so excited for noorulain when i heard about imran-sajal duo but there was no chemistry !! ...i stopped watching after 2 epis...🥱  but hoping they have good characters here for Hamza and Sajal.

i dont understand how she keeps getting new serials...😵

it is surely going to be a good one as it's by umera ahmed
I still watch noor ul ain fast forwarding,it's dull and boring but watching it for sajal😳
i am worried about alif's shooting as hamza is stuck with rehaam khan😡
Edited by kusima - 5 years ago