First Day First Show : Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello
Watched 1st Episode of the show.

Great Concept.

Loved how they are showing contradictions of Shamsher when he differentiates between Boys and Girls but at same time when he recieves Medal Trophy from Lady Captain he cant handle the same.

On other hand Roop is opposite to him. He loves to do all chores along with Sisters and Mom. 

This doesnt make him less manly or more effiminate.

Hope the show tackles this subject well.

Afan Khan is so adorable as Roop. Loved Yash Tonk and Mitali Nag as Parents.

By the way that Bua is hilarious.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
is bua playing by vaishali thakkar .?
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: surabhi01

is bua playing by vaishali thakkar .?

Yeah thats Vaishali Thakkar😃
sumeetadeb thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First epi achha tha. Shamsher is so regressive. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
not only regressive but also ghamand

but I love durga Agrawal attitude .if.this character shown like this then this durga devi character will be example of women empowerment
surabhi01 thumbnail
ek senior woman inspector se trophy Lene mein koi problem nahi thi pur Senior inspector woman ko salute Karne mein shamsher ko problem hai ??.phir to shamsher ko senior inspector woman se trophy bhi leni chahiye. tub Kahan gayi shamsher ki male ego jub senior inspector woman se trophy le raha tha

when as woman durga Agrawal has no shame in giving trophy to shamsher then why shamsher feeling shame in saluting a senior woman inspector

.I don't know how shamsher use to treat her motherEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am looking forward to the show...though being an RS show, the concept is good. I wanna see more of roop's character and his bonding with his mother and sisters. Affan is cute as roop. Rest all characters are okayish. 
Shamsher's character is bit loud. I hated the way how he treats his daughters and his wife. Bua's character is funny but irritating at points.
Looking forward to upcoming episode...hope it shows some tiff between the SP and shamsher.
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

ek senior woman inspector se trophy Lene mein koi problem nahi thi pur Senior inspector woman ko salute Karne mein shamsher ko problem hai ??.phir to shamsher ko senior inspector woman se trophy bhi leni chahiye. tub Kahan gayi shamsher ki male ego jub senior inspector woman se trophy le raha tha

when as woman durga Agrawal has no shame in giving trophy to shamsher then why shamsher feeling shame in saluting a senior woman inspector

.I don't know how shamsher use to treat her mother

Shamsher accepted the trophy cos according to him it was for his brave deeds and he thought that he deserved it, but at the same time while receiving the award he didn't lowered down his head. In case of saluting a woman, it's against his principles, so he gave up his job instead of saluting her. I was surprised how he didn't cared after losing his job. 
Hope Durga instills some mind in him. She is the only one who can teach him a good lesson.
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This guy don't respect his wife, don't think women have a saysins things irrespective if his wife or daughter or an out side but how come he don't apply the same rule on his sister, as far as I have seen his sister does have a say in things but not his wife. Weirdo
surabhi01 thumbnail
look like shamsher don't know about Mahabharata .being man does not mean u have to only hold gun and doing wrestling

Arjun ,bheem these both r great warrior but apart from these Arjun was great dancer and great musician   and he even taught dance to a princess during agyat was and bheem become cook during agyat was

so inspite of being man . Arjun was also skilled in dancing and bheem was skilled in cook