Samaina OS : Sirf Meri Naina

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Samaina OS : Sirf Meri Naina

Hey guys! I'm very new to the show as well as the forum. I want a jealous sameer as much as I think everyone else does :P so a small try on those lines. Also pardon me for any mistakes in the characterizations, I'll improve as I understand them more! :)

Naina was lost in her thoughts, sitting at the steps of the temple. Why was Sameer punishing both of them, what had fate planned for them?

Tears made way to her eyes slowly, she pushed them away with her hands when she saw a handkerchief being extended towards her. 

She smiled slowly, anticipating it to be Sameer but to her surprise it was someone she was least expecting.

"Tum?" She said standing up abruptly, suddenly getting conscious. This was the same guy who kept picking on Sameer everytime and here he was looking to help her out.

"Dekho, I'm not someone to be fooled easily." Naina warned him while he sent her back a smile. He still extended the hanky towards her, she relented and took the same.

As she wiped her tears away, he spoke in between, "Tumhari naak lal ho jati hai rote hue." 

She was reminded of her words to Sameer, 'Tumhari naak lal ho jati hai gusse mein!'

"Look, main jaanta hun, wo Sameer tumhara dost hai par main itna bura bhi nahi hun okay?" Kartik added with a small smile tugging his lips.

Naina gave up trying to be harsh. He gestured her to accompany him back to the college and she nodded meekly.

"I'm Kartik by the way. And tum Naina right?" He questioned as both of them walked together making their way back inside the college gate.

"Haan. But tumhe kaise pata?" She asked, to which he whispered back, "Wo kya hai na, tumhari aankhein itni sundar hain, tumhara naam toh Naina hi hona chahiye." 

She was agape and shocked to see him flirting so openly. He was quick to catch on his folly and stopped her in her tracks.

"Sorry sorry. Main na bahut bada flirt hun aur sundar ladkiyan toh kya btaun, meri kamzori hain." He said ruffling his hair. Naina gave a short laugh, he was funny.

This was all witnessed by someone, who was looking as if he had seen a ghost. Naina smiled after so long but it was because of that Kartik, Sameer didn't know if being happy was an option because he felt extremely angry.

Here Preeti and Swati saw Naina finally. They gathered her in a big hug, they were really scared, she had disappeared so suddenly.

"Kahan thi tu? Pata hai kitna darr gyi thi main!" Preeti spoke, almost about to slap her. Naina wiped her remanent tears with the hanky in her hand.

At once, she was reminded of Kartik, she saw him leaving, he turned back, waved a bye to her and with his actions asked her to keep the hanky with her.

Naina immediately felt as if he wasn't that bad, a smile made way to her lips which was noticed by Sameer.

He walked in long strides towards her, how dare she smile at that Kartik!!

"Kahan thi tum? Pata hai kab se hum sab dhund rahe the, bata kar nahi ja sakti thi aur uss Kartik ke saath kya kar rhi thi. Woh acha ladka nahi hai." He said taking all his frustration out on her.

She was equally angry now," Kya hai haan? Tumhe kyun meri itni fikr ho rahi hai. Kaun ho tum mere? And main kisse dosti karun kisse nahi ye tum jaan kar kya karoge? Remember, Lucky, unlucky!" 

Sameer saw her leaving from there but how could he let her leave, this wasn't ending like this. He held her hand and took her to an empty classroom.

"What are you doing Sameer?" Naina asked sounding irritated and uninterested fuelling Sameer's anger.

"Kya kar rahi thi tum uss Kartik ke saath?" He blurted, he was feeling so angry, he didn't care, he was all alone with Naina and this could take a wrong turn.

"Tumse matlab?" She spoke with rage, looking to find a way out when she was pulled back and fell on Sameer's chest.

Her hair flew open as the rubber band was pulled out by the fall accidentally. He was mesmerized by her and she was blushing at their closeness.

This was the first time they were this close, both of them had switched their emotions so fast, Naina was acting all shy and Sameer couldn't tear his eyes away from her.

"Mujhse matlab hai! Mujhe nahi pasand koi tumhare paas aaye." Sameer spoke gently. It was finally time to let go of the stupid thoughts that had made way to his mind in the past days.

Naina looked into his eyes, his simple confession made her heart beat faster. She tried to get out of his hold but he tightened it.

"Aur itni paas toh koi aa gya na toh.." he spoke referring to their position, Naina interrupted him and asked slowly,"Toh?" 

"Toh main aur paas aa jaunga, soon to be Mrs. Naina Maheshwari." He whispered slowly in her ears making her lose her senses at his words and his breath playing havoc with her mind.

"Chodo mujhe! Tum jhoote ho. Koi pyaar vyaar nahi hai tumhe." Naina said leaving him and looking here and there. She turned around, she was blushing, teasing him was always fun.

But little did she know, teasing him was a bad idea now. He had been bitten by the jealousy bug.

"Acha?" He questioned walking slowly towards her and snaking his arms around her. She shivered in happiness and was intoxicated by him.

"Main tumse bahut pyaar karta hun and uss Kartik se na duur raho. Jaise main tumhara Malai ka katora hun na, waise hi tum meri Rasmalai ho, aur kisi se share nahi karunga." He said playing with her open hair.

She looked back towards him and laughed hard. They were hilarious when jealous! 

"I love you Naina." He said, finally ending their time apart and giving both of them their desired happiness.

"Sameeer! I love you too." She exclaimed, she was so happy after ages. They were each other's happy place and today seeing her with Kartik had made him so jealous that he had seen no other way but to reclaim that place.

"Toh finally tumhari akal sahi ho hi gyi na Sameer?" Naina teased him, he laughed with her. 

"Haan but tumse kisne kaha hai itna sundar dikhne ke liye?" He complained like a kid, she wasn't sure she was laughing more or blushing more.

"Tum na sirf meri ho Naina. Yaad rakhna." Sameer said showing his haq on her and she nodded with a wide beaming smile. 

-------------------------------------------------
*Hope you all like it. Do like and comment! Also if any of you has a problem with the Hindi dialogues do let me know :)*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonexisting thumbnail
Wow loved it i wanted a jeaousy track and u gave it maza aagaya padhke
Their confession was so cute
Do write more dear 

And welcome to the forum 
Whats ur name ?
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komalp1391

Wow loved it i wanted a jeaousy track and u gave it maza aagaya padhke

Their confession was so cute
Do write more dear 

And welcome to the forum 
Whats ur name ?

Thank you! ❀️ Even i want a jealousy track πŸ˜†
Glad you liked the confession bit..😳

I'll try to write more and thanksss , I am aayushi. You are? πŸ€—
nonexisting thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Green

Thank you! ❀️ Even i want a jealousy track πŸ˜†
Glad you liked the confession bit..😳

I'll try to write more and thanksss , I am aayushi. You are? πŸ€—

hi aayushi hope u will hve a good time here
Myself komal
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay Aayushi!
 Loved this OS πŸ˜³  I also want a jealous Sameer but CVs aren't planning to give that anytime soon...mera dil khush kardiya tumne..
The confession was cute just like the couple and jealous Sammy is are always a treat..
Love,
Shreya 
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komalp1391

hi aayushi hope u will hve a good time here

Myself komal

Heyy thanks! Hope so too :)
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow jealous sameer k liye toh m dying ... it was an wonderful os ... Rasmalai πŸ˜³ was good one... Do write more 
Btw welcome to the forum dear
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Yay Aayushi!

Loved this OS πŸ˜³  I also want a jealous Sameer but CVs aren't planning to give that anytime soon...mera dil khush kardiya tumne..
The confession was cute just like the couple and jealous Sammy is are always a treat..
Love,
Shreya 

Hahaha yayy πŸ˜†

Thank you so much! β€οΈ I want him jealouss too, haha I love writing on jealousy. I can write more if you wantπŸ˜‰
I am happy you liked the confession πŸ˜³ 
Thanks a lot Shreya :)
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Wow jealous sameer k liye toh m dying ... it was an wonderful os ... Rasmalai πŸ˜³ was good one... Do write more 

Btw welcome to the forum dear

Haha seems like this fandom wants a jealous Sam desperately😳
Thankss πŸ€— Glad you liked that Rasmalai part πŸ˜†
I'll try writing more , thank you. πŸ˜Š
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Green

Hahaha yayy πŸ˜†

Thank you so much! β€οΈ I want him jealouss too, haha I love writing on jealousy. I can write more if you wantπŸ˜‰
I am happy you liked the confession πŸ˜³ 
Thanks a lot Shreya :)

Is that even a question? Do write! 
And don't forget to add all your stories in the thread UN DINON KI KAHAANIYAA
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago