Maaneet New-Jeevan Saathi Ki Liye Interview-Prolouge/CS/Part 1- 26-May

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi dearies, my hand not control what i would do sweeties..One more stories so plz bear my one more crazy story yaar. 

( Interview for Life Partner)

Prolouge

Life is not bed of roses

World not Giving everything to everyone

One soul have bearing pain

Other soul enjoying happiness

Life is difficult when truly understand & accept the reality

Then life  is no longer difficulty

Some day life will be change what we thought like that

We always waiting for that Moments

They  were also wishing more in their life.

Some person wish fulfil their revenge,some person wish authority,other person wish love

Few person wish money & few person wish relationship

Every human beings desiring something in their life

That moments coming in name of interview for life partner

This interview change their life to upward or downward

If they will get their wish fulfill or something happen.

Wait & watch

Character Sketch Scroll down

Dont worry maximum 5 parts only i decided.. 
Edited by maaneetfavo - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Maan Singh Khurana 

Geet kapoor

Savitri Singh Khurana 

Sasha Saxena

Add more character coming parts

NO DESCRIPTION ABOUT THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS ,EVERYONE HAVE DIFFERENT SHADES SO STORY MOVING YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THEIR REAL CHARACTER.

maaneetfavo thumbnail

PART 1

A old lady move one side window curtain while allow sunrays fallen to his room, she arranged his dress & accessories in side of bed ,her lips crept on smile seeing her one only grandchild sleeping in bed like two month baby hugging his mom as  his legs & arms hugging himself , his innocent face anyone fallen for him.A old lady sat in corner of head,caring his hairs smoothly & kissed his crown head.his brown eyes open lightly seeing his Old lady.he gave charming smile to her ,next moments his head shift to lady lap from pillow.

Oldlady : Good Morning beta.

Man: Good morning dadimaa..with closed eyes ..

Dadi smiled while caring his cheeks: Maan beta,wake up dear,today very important day in ur life .

Maan jerked up from her lap : No dadimaa..i cannot with fear face .

Dadi rolled her eyes : beta,our guruji said ,ur marriage will happen soon as possible , if u r not that result u r going to saint life then u go away from me permanently with worried tone.

Maan hugged dadi waist in sleeping position: I never going away from u ,dadimaa..what u saying I do everything.

Dadi: I know beta,today ,we were going to take interview for ur bride .get up fresh up first and change ur dress .i arranged everything..maan sat up in bed , his hand searching something near bed table ,dadi shake her head and take spec from table ,she wored maan spec in his brown eyes .

Maan adjust his big spec asusual as way daily he did : thanks dadimaa.

Dadi:where is ur lens , beta ..

Maan: I don't know with sheepish smile .

Dadi : why using this big spec & hide ur charming face infront of girls .this  spec only big enemy for ur love story with chuckled face.

Maan : I am very confortable in spec than lens,sorry if u want I wore lens with puppy face.

Dadi cupped his cheeks : my lovely grandson, i want only ur happiness and I do everything for ur wellness .i am not do anything against ur wish ..

Maan: u r best .. dadimaa.

Maan wored black sherwani & dadi wored sandal colour saree with match pearl set.both were simple & elegant.

Dadi & maan enter interview place.

Maan confused look at dadi : why we came to Sharma uncle house .

Dadi : interview for ur life partner with naughty face.

Maan : Sharma uncle house..today his daughter marriage na,why u doing interview here because of us,uncle will be trouble with concern about Sharma daughter marriage .

Dadi hit her forehead : beta, why u talked like dumb.Sharma have more relations in all over india  so many people come to wedding & young girls also coming .we select ur bride without  their knowledge & we know about  girl real character & also know about girl family in this marriage ceremony so I will get best crime partner & u will get ur life partner ..

Maan with blushing face: dadi u too teasing me

Dadi : what I would do ,because of ur shy type..u never mingled with any gilrs . u r zero in love matter so I tries push u to fallen in love but u failed so I decided straightly push him to marriage. Next three days  many marriage ceremony in Sharma house .we have three days time to select ur life partner.so u accept any girl tell me..i talk with her parents .if I select girl for u, I show u after we will decide ..deal or no deal MSK .

Maan think deeply : Ok deal.

Dadi : let start our interview for Life partner with naughty tone. Maan nod his head with blushing face.

Sharma filled with many culture people , his mansion looking like big events happening in marriage.dadi hawk eye scaning marriage age girls for maan bride .her eyes strucked in one place. Maan helping flower decoration work , his ear hearing giggling sound corner of hall ,his eyes turn look at direction, his sense forgot everything while his leg automatically move to her side without eyes removing from her with flower basket. He collided dadi as his full basket flower fallen to dadi & maan.

Dadi in hiccuip : maan, if u try this trick to any girl. U got love in ur life ..

Maan confused : what trick ,dadi

Dadi : u never grown up , this flower rain..

Maan : sorry I did not noticed u , my eyes strucked her so ..with shy face.

Dadi pointed one girl : that girl maan..maan not raise his head insake of shyness , his head nod with head bow down.

Dadi : I like her so much .she was best for u ..i talk with her parents .

Evening

Dadi talk with girl parents,family happy for proposal while maan seek blessing from parents and sit next with dadi .

Dadi : she was look beautiful , maan beta look up , my daughter in law so beautiful today than previous day.

Maan look up ,his blushing face changed to confused one and whispher dadi ear : who she is ..

Dadi sheepish smile to girl parents : ji . excuse me .we come back ..dadi get up from sofa and  walking to corner area as maan follow her .

Dadi grinned teeth : Morning u said u liked her .now what happened in ur mind.

Maan: dadi, I am not said this girl..his eyes roaming here & there. His eyes stopped in corner of house & his index finger pointed out one girl , I liked her with love filling voice.

Dadi : I chosed sasha for u , I already talked with her parents also

Maan : I chosed geetji with sad tone.. I do what u saying , I will marry sashaji  with half heartly accept dadi decision.

Dadi : ok..

someone person interpet their conversation..

Person: namastey maaji and maan beta with respect voice

Maan : Hello uncle, How are you with sad tone

Uncle: Maaji ,unfortunately I heared ur conversation,u select one girl for maan and maan beta himself select one girl for him, I know that u did not thinking 100 times , u never decide maan beta marriage but he also liked that girl . maan wish also important one.

Dadi: But Mathur ji ,I am confused with confused face

Uncle: I give u solution

Maan: what uncle

Uncle: Maaji u put contest/game between two girls, who won ur game..u select bride of maan. We also know about girl character and she is worthy person to khurana bahu or not.

Dadi: hmmm.. u said correct.. I will do what u said

Maan: but dadi, play two girls life its not good .. I don't want marry anyone.

Dadi: No maan, we were not harm anyone and we do everything good for u.

Maan: dadi, its wrong with concern about two girls life.

Dadi : don't worry , without their knowledge we do interview with teasing & smirked face.

Maan  nods his head sadly and uncle smiled

Part end

Precap

Sasha won game sorry every game .dadi chosed sasha for maan bride & maan also accept dadi decision.😲

Someone missing from Sharma house..🤔

Next parts update soon and long one 😉

maaneetfavo thumbnail
This Month Update😳

26-May-18 

Maaneet New SS - Jeevan Saathi ki Liye Interview

Prolouge & Character Sketch & Part 1

26-May-2018

Maaneet OS - Love Found In Hell 

Updated - One part - completed

25-May-2018

Maaneet SS- Mera Maasoom Patidev 

Part 7 -Updated

24-May-2018

Maaneet SS (Hope S2) -Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga

Part 2 -updated 

7-May-2018

Maaneet Journey FF - marriage at first sight 

Part 56 & 57

Dont worry i will update my other stories also ... yeah i will post long update & sorry for late sweeties.

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb update dear
Thanks for pm
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update intersting prologue and cs dadi ka dimaag kharab hogaya hai kya what happend to her choice so she took maan to sharma house wher soem fuction going on so dadi can select girl for maan as he is too shy to do it both liked a girl but dadi ewww chose sasha for maan what is wrong with her poor maan he liked geet bt now has to marry sasha till some uncle suggest to do a test but maan don't want to hurt the girls so dadi can do it secretly but seems sasha won let me guess sasha is the one who runs away from sharma house 
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for new story 👏
Great start👏
Maan likes Geet 😳while Dadi has chosen Sasha for maan🤢
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start. Maan is too shy that he is unable to find girl for himself so now this work is handled by dadi herself. She took him to weddimg there maan choosen a girl but dadi saw someone else. Now i am wondering what kind of test dadi will take. Waiting for next dear.
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new story
Lovely update
Waiting for next update
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome n very interesting.
Loved it.
Continue soon..