SamAina OS- Haye Haye Imli Uff Uff Imli

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Now this came in my mind today only..all thanks to the imli discussions!πŸ˜†

SamAina OS- Haye Haye Imli Uff Uff Imli

Sameer had just come back home from office and after a minute of 'aa gya tu!' by his Mama-Mami, he quickly went to his room. "Kya hua? Aaj jaldi ane ko kyu bola?" he asked as he moved towards Naina who was pacing around the room. She turned towards him and sighed "Accha hua tum aa gye" She closed the room door and turned to find him winking and moving towards her, "kya baat hai, madam!?"

"Sameer please, abhi mujhe bohot tension ho rhi h!" she dismissed his romantic advances while fidgeting with her fingers. "Kya ho gya, Naina?" he held her by her shoulders, while she pursed her lips, looking here and there, thinking how to tell him.

"Baitho yahan" he made her sit on their bed and held her hands in his, "ab bolo.. Kya hua?" She looked at their hands and tried to say, "Sameer, wo main.. Umm.. Mujhe lagta h.. Uff mujhse nhi ho rha.."she hung her head in despair.

"Cmon Naina, bolo na.." he lightly squeezed her hand and urged her to say. "Tumhe yaad hai jab Pooja Didi aur Bittu Didi dono ayi hui thi, jab humari college shuru hui thi.. Un dono ko imli khane ka aksar man hota tha.." she looked up at him. Sameer remembered those happy days, their college romance plus they joy of welcoming their sisters' child. "haan yaad h, to??"

"To aaj h na ghar pe imli padi thi, maine bhi kha li" she said like a child confessing his mistake. "Oh ho..imli hi to thi, Ramdhari dobara la dega." he clearly didn't understand her point. It had been just few months of their marriage and they were just 22. They had a love marriage, at the age of just 21. No matter how responsible he had become, this was a topic he didn't know much about.

"Arey nhi.. Unhone imli khayi jab wo dono maa banne wali thi, aur aaj maine khayi thi.. Sameer, mujhe lagta h main bhi.." she paused and looked down "unke jaise.."

He was surprised for a moment, but then asked her "Are you sure?" She jerked her hands out of his, "Sameer, main imli kha rhi thi!" she stressed on imli.

"Haan to imli to main bhi kha leta hu. To kya main bhi maa banne wala hu! Tumhe sirf isi wajah se aisa lagta h?" He watched her move her head in a No. "Aur kya khaya tha?" he questioned.

"Khaya kuch nhi.. Lekin.." she exhaled deeply "Main 3 weeks late hu."
"Oh!" was Sameer's reaction. "Tumne bhabhi ya Mami ko kuch bataya?" She again nodded in a No. "To ek kaam krte h, doctor k paas chalte h" he suggested which she vigorously denied "nhi nhi doctor nhi.. Warna sab ko pata chal jayega.. Aur abhi to humko dono sirf 22 saal k h, sab kya sochenge!" she was panicking.

He cupped her face to calm her, "Kisi ko pata nhi chalega, main tumhare sath chalunga na. Main driver ko bolta hu gadi nikal le." He moved to get up but Naina held his hand, "driver nhi.. Tum chalana, driver nhi jayega sath mein." Sameer agreed.

Both of them were going out in a hurry when Mami ji stopped them. "Arey, itni jaldi mein kahan ja rhe ho tum dono?"

Sameer and Naina looked at each other and Naina signalled him to say something. "Wo Mami hum..Chachiji se milne ja rhe h" he fumbled but managed to give an excuse. "Arey to mujhe bataya kyu nhi, main bhi chalti hu."
Poonam bhabhi too came there and said "mummy ji, aap chale hi jaiye inke saath, waise bhi aapko Beena Taiji bohot yaad kr rhi thi. Subah phone bhi aya tha unka, jab aap naha rhi thi." This widened Mamiji's eyes. She and Taiji didn't like each other at all. "Tu to mujhe ghar se bhejna hi chahti h. Ab to main kahin nhi jaungi. Yahin reh kar dekhungi ki tu kaam bhi krti h ya bas phone pe hi lagi rehti h." With this Mamiji went inside.

"Sameer Bhaiya, Naina, aap dono ghumne ja rhe h na. Aap dono jake ayiye, hum ghar pe kisi ko bhi nhi batayenge." bhabhi flashed a smile. "Thank you bhabhi!" Sameer smiled back at her.

Sameer and Naina were sitting outside the doctor's chamber and waiting for their name to be called. Naina was very nervous. She was cooking her pallu around her index finger while looking at the watch in every 5 minutes. Sameer held her hand and tried to calm her down. "Naina, tension mat lo, sab thik hoga"

"Naina Maheshwari" she shuddered as she heard her name being called and held his hand tighter. "Naina, andar jao. Kuch nhi hoga."

"Tum nhi aaoge andar?" she asked not wanting to leave his hand. "Naina, main yahin pe baitha hu, kahin nhi jaunga. Tum fikar mat kro." he stood up and somehow convinced her to go in.

While Naina was inside, Sameer was getting anxious and restless outside. He was continuously tapping his foot and running his fingers through his hair to stay calm. "Itna time kyu lag rha h?"

As Naina came out, he immediately stood up and went to her, "Tum thik ho? Kya bola doctor ne? Kya tum sach mein pregnant ho?" he shot questions at her. "Unhone bola reports kal subah 9 baje ayengi." Sameer's shoulder relaxed, "Ghar chalte h phir. Aur raste mein kuch kha lenge, tum bhukhi hogi." he knew she must've been tired from all the tension and anxiety.

At night, both of them were lying on their bed, staring at the ceiling. It was 11:30 pm but sleep was far away from their eyes. Sameer was thinking what would the reports say. What if Naina was really pregnant! Should be happy because his and Naina's baby would be soon coming into their lives or should he be worried because they were too young right now, just 22? And what if the reports were negative? Amidst all the nervousness, it felt great to know that your wife was pregnant. He would definitely feel bad if this wasn't true. And Naina, wouldn't she feel sad if her doubt was wrong!

Lying beside him, Naina took was into deep thoughts. She felt nervous, happy, curios, scared and every possible emotion. And this was when she wasn't even sure if she was carrying a baby or not! And thinking about Sameer, he already had too many responsibilities. His business, family, and after their marriage, she and her family too were added to it. Would he want a baby so soon? She didn't want to trouble him. She turned to look at Sameer and seeing him looking towards the roof, she asked him, "Soye nhi?"

"Tum bhi to nhi soyi," he was still looking up. "Neend nhi aa rhi" she frowned. He faced her and then pulled her towards him by her arm. She snuggled close to him and he embraced her. "Dekho Naina, chahe kal kuch bhi ho, main tumhara saath zarur dunga. Kal agar report positive ati h, to humko dono milke sab sambhal lenge. Tum ye bilkul mat sochna ki tum ek pal k liye bhi akeli ho."

She looked up at him, "I love you, Sameer" and again rest her face against his chest. "I love you too" he kissed her hair. They finally felt light and drifted into sleep.

Next morning, Naina woke up rubbing her eyes. She saw the clock and it was 9:30. She woke up so late! She turned towards her right but didn't find Sameer on the bed. Even the bathroom was locked from outside so he couldn't be in. She was about to go downstairs to look for him when he came inside.

"Kahan the tum?" she asked seeing him wearing a white shirt and black pants. "Reports lene gya tha" he handed her the reports. "Kya likha h?" Naina asked curiously while Sameer sat on the bed, "Maine nhi padhi ab tak, tum padho. Inhe padhe bina main ghar tak kaise pahuncha hu main hi jaanta hu!"

With nervous hands, Naina unfolded the papers to see the reports. Sameer's anxiety was growing with every passing second. "Kya likha h?" he asked her while she too sat beside him, folding the reports and keeping them on the bedside drawer.

Sameer was startled and asked her, "positive h?!" "Umhmm" she hummed indicating a No. He sighed in relief and fell back on the bed. "Tumhari imli ne to meri neend hi uda di thi. Phir kabhi please bina matlab imli mat khana." She hit him with a pillow and he pulled her into a hug.

I wrote whatever came in my crazy mind.. Don't know how this turned out
Edited by Anjali33 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yippee! 
Me First! Even before your pm I was here seeing the title and the author. Congratulations on the new os. 

Imli! Lol! Since yesterday after the precap even I wanted an imli special os. And instead of one i got two, one from you and the other from Anmol.

A baby is a huge responsibility.  The news of its coming though is of tremendous pleasure to the would be parents and family yet there are a lot anxieties that tag along too. Too many self doubts too make their appearances as and  when the pregnancy progresses. Here the doubts and anxieties of the new couple were very well depicted . For sameer and naina who are both too young and somewhere still  trying to cope with this new life  still trying to find some stability, this sudden thought of having a baby can be very unnerving. As an expectant mother, though not as young as them in the story,  but even I was married at 23yrs and every time anyone would mention a baby I would freak out not because I don't like children but because I was yet mentally not ready for such a huge responsibility. Even I had the same questions plaguing my mind which you have mentioned about in your story, when sameer and naina are seen lying on their  bed at night and pondering over the circumstances. So I would like to congratulate you for such a thought provoking Os.

The subtle humour attached with the situation and it's omnipresence was simply something to marvel about. When these two go to the doctor and the anxiety is heightened when they know that they would be getting the reports only the next day was beautifully depicted.

Sameer's last line cracked Me up! Hahaha! !! Too funny!

Will be waiting for more such surprises
I loved this os
Edited by doublecross - 5 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail

I'm very eager to read your comment this time..😳
Ishh.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome anjali..πŸ‘
It was so good ...everything was just on right place... emotions, feelings , restlessness. Loved it!!❀️
I loved it how you show their restlessness...their mixed emotions... how sameer was confused that he should be happy or sad if reports will be negative.

Thanks for pm.

With love 
Ishu
Edited by Bluebee - 5 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mast one Anjali.πŸ‘πŸ‘  I am in awe of this beautiful spin out.
The curiosity,logical argument and the most importantly the build up..
Poonam and Maami scenes were quite good comic relief.

Too good.Loved the whole of it.

Keep coming with more.And Thanks for the PM.
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjali33

I'm very eager to read your comment this time..😳

And I left you a comment rigged with errors so had to go back and edit again. Typos can actually give you sleepless nights. Hope you don't mind my sweets.
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os Anjali.πŸ‘
Phele mujhe bhi kuch Aisa hi khayal aaya tha but aghe peeche nhi sujha toh nhi likha but you executed brilliantly.
Nervousness over becoming parents showed beautifully.
Taking a huge responsibility at young age is big thing you showed awesomely.
Ye imli ka chakkar bechara Sameer Ko bhout pareshan Kiya πŸ˜†
Thanks for pm.
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good one Anjali.. I loved reading this..
Booklover94 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
It makes sense that Naina and Sameer aren't prepared for a baby at this point of time in their lives,it's a huge responsibility.
Although Naina was also concerned over the fact that 'log kya kahenge',whic w is something I feel most women go through,esp especially if u get married young.at the same time, even if you've been married a while, people start wondering when you're going to have a child.
My sister got married a while ago and this has totally happened to her.
I also really like Sameer being so supportive,he's totally hubby goalsπŸ˜›
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: doublecross

Yippee! 

Me First! Even before your pm I was here seeing the title and the author. Congratulations on the new os. 

Imli! Lol! Since yesterday after the precap even I wanted an imli special os. And instead of one i got two, one from you and the other from Anmol.

A baby is a huge responsibility.  The news of its coming though is of tremendous pleasure to the would be parents and family yet there are a lot anxieties that tag along too. Too many self doubts too make their appearances as and  when the pregnancy progresses. Here the doubts and anxieties of the new couple were very well depicted . For sameer and naina who are both too young and somewhere still  trying to cope with this new life  still trying to find some stability, this sudden thought of having a baby can be very unnerving. As an expectant mother, though not as young as them in the story,  but even I was married at 23yrs and every time anyone would mention a baby I would freak out not because I don't like children but because I was yet mentally not ready for such a huge responsibility. Even I had the same questions plaguing my mind which you have mentioned about in your story, when sameer and naina are seen lying on their  bed at night and pondering over the circumstances. So I would like to congratulate you for such a thought provoking Os.

The subtle humour attached with the situation and it's omnipresence was simply something to marvel about. When these two go to the doctor and the anxiety is heightened when they know that they would be getting the reports only the next day was beautifully depicted.

Sameer's last line cracked Me up! Hahaha! !! Too funny!

Will be waiting for more such surprises
I loved this os

Thank you so much Pooja😳

Imli sir se ja hi nhi rhi..just like Tinde, imli too would remind me of our showπŸ˜†

Exactly.. Along with the happiness, there r lots of anxieties and like will we able to manage everything?! Especially when you're not mentally prepared for a baby.

TBH I had to think a lot like what would they be thinking or doing, coz I've never seen anyone in this situation.

Thanks again! Take careπŸ€—