Aastad is a complete double dholki

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have never seen such a double dholki in all of Hindi BBs.  He shows hes on their side but never plays for them.  Yesterday also for PUshkar, he was there yet wasnt really there.  Today, also he is against Megha if I am not wrong...He has been such a let down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I think this is the trick Astaad is trying to pull when he said see how i will break their group.  He is trying to get close to Pushkar and give him false sense of belonging to the larger group which actually Pushkar desperately wants to be in.  Then eventually Astad will succees in breaking the Sai Pushkar Megha gang one by one.   THey tried Sai and Megha but the girls have much more brains and are not easy to break.  But Phuski showed otherwise.
Pushkar is stupid if he doesnt see what actually gets him praises is his bein gin the minority team.  In the majority bully team he would have been lost as a servant like Smita and Bhushan.  Here ofcourse Sai gets him to do her stuff but still he stands out.  He is going to disappear if Astad will succeed in breaking him.  

If this is Astads game then he is playing it very subtly and successfully - so hats off to team.  THere was no reason for him to suddenly stat going so soft on Pushkar - PUshkar should have had the sense to remain cautious.