Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Last lines made me blush hard.. Saturday bna diya tumne to.. fab writer u r dear.. 
Sameer n gang teasing naina .. it's fun..
Best of luck fr exams n cm back soon..
AlishaSyed thumbnail
Oh my God oh my God .. it was freaking awesome .. 
I am blushing like a manic ..  by God 

I don't have words to explain what I'm feeling .. 

Allah .. 
Wah Kia group hai 
Naina laal Tamatar ban gayi bichari 
Sameer ufff The Tharki Maheshwari .. hayeee 
Loved it .. 
Will be waiting for the update .. 
nonexisting thumbnail
Awesome yrr u r a fantastic writer 
Last me jo sameer ne bola hayye dil le lo
All the best for ur exam uske baad bada sa upadte d3na
Thanks for pm and do pm me on nxt update
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was just the way I wanted ..super awesome
Sameer is such a tease ..poor Naina ..Sab mile hue hai
And the last line was cherry on cake 
This update made my Saturday 
Waiting for the next part 

Love
Laalchi reader
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haaye Raam
I m blushing like hell right now
Especially the last dialogue of Sameer gave me goosebumps
It was amazing girl
Waiting for next part😳
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God that was too cute
Sameer's passionate gazes☺️ pure fandom ko cold shower lena pdega

He called her bhindi😆
MunDit n Preeti's dialogues were funny

PreeDit aur SwaMun bhi de diye tumne😳 so sweet

Uff!! Sameer's last dialogue☺️ kya haal hoga Naina ka!!

Oh God plzz update second part soon
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Wow Kitna pyara tha ye 

Dil le lo yaar tum bhi 😉
Preedit moment was also there 
Pura update padhke main bhi blush kar rahi thi 😆
Baal katne ki aadat chudwayega Sameer ☺️
Mundit bhi na 😆
Naina Preeti Ko gale Laga ke kya kya dekh rahi thi sapne me ☺️
Continue soon!
Thanks for pm!

haha thank you! waisa aapka OS bhi bahut pyara tha. Aage dekho sapna bhi reveal hoga dont worry aur bahut cute situation mein hoga in front of Majnu Maheshwari 😉😉
IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sindhujalincy

Wow that was amazing I can't understand hindi but still loved it too good nice concept

I am sorry dear. Will translate the lines for the next part promise. 
IamIbe thumbnail
Lol didnt I promise the next part on Thursday? But blame Samaina and all your amazing comments if I fail. Actually no the real culprit is Majnu Mahesjwari killing us with his looks in yesterday's episode. I blame Sameer and his tharki nazar which is not letting me focus.
Part Two- Malai Ka Katora

How could he say something like that? How could he talk about that. You know that which happens after marriage. Though she would be lying if she didn't admit that she hadn't dreamt about it. Especially since she caught Sameer looking at her measurements the other day. 
At night while sleeping she had dreamt about him in a way that was forbidden. Damn Preeti for revealing it all to Sameer. So what if she had moaned Sameer's name multiple times in my sleep. 

Lost in her dreamworld of how she would exact revenge from Preeti she didn't register Sameer standing in the corridor looking for her. 

Where is this girl gone? He murmured to himself. She had practically run away with a red face after he had flirted with her. 

'Preeti ki toh. I am going to kill her.' He heard an angry voice saying and saw her face still crimson with glossed eyes. Clearly still under the effect of his flirting. He smirked. (Yes that sexy one which slays the fandom. Sorry I couldn't resist putting this in.😆) 

Not noticing him she walked right into his chest and he froze as his heart thudded. Damn woman watch where you are going, how much self control am I expected to have. Was she wearing perfume? He swore he could smell a seductive rose scent coming from her. Was it her hair.

She froze as she felt her nose rubbing against his chest and her lips right next to his heart. 

Sameer: Naina tum itni kareeb hogi maine kabhi socha nahi tha. 

Leaning in he planted his nose into her soft hair. They smelled of roses and felt like silk against his skin. Bringing his arms forward he made to encompass Naina's petite figure in them but she backed off. Oof now her scent is going to bother him all night. 

Sameer: tum canteen se bhaag kyo aayi? 

Naina: tumna mujhse baat hi mat karo. 

Sameer: maine kya kiya. 

Naina: you called me bhindi. How could you do that? 

Sameer saw her little button nose flaring and shook his head. The woman was simply too cute when she was angry. How could he not tease her every single time. 

Sameer: Arre dont you know Bhindi is Salman's fav. I, your Salman find you delicious. 

He said going closer to her till he had her cornered against a pillar. Caging her body with an arm on either side, he leaned in, rubbing his nose against her temple and then whispering in her ear: Just like you find this malai ka katora delicious. 

His breath assaulted her ear and his proximity her nerves. Her eyes closing under his intense stare she almost didn't register what he had said to her. Hold on. Did he just say MKK. Oh no. NO.NO How did he find out his nickname? This is so embarrassing. 

Sameer chuckled as he watched Naina's ears turn pink. 

Naina: I don't understand what you are saying. 

She said opening her eyes and turning her face to the side. 

Sameer leaned once again, his face close to hers: accha. You don't know what MKK is? 

That struck a chord with her. Damn that Preeti, she is the only one who knows about MKK. Now Naina was sure that Preeti had been the one to rat her out. 

Naina: Preeti ki bacchi. 

Sameer: usne aur Pandit ne toh ek doosre se ILU bhi nahi kaha abhi tak. Uski bacchi aane mein der hai. Tumhe bacchon se khelne ki itni jaldi hai toh ye malai ke katore se pehle imli khaani padegi. 

Naina looked down as she felt Sameer's eyes devouring her from top to bottom. Aaj pink nahi pehna chahiye tha. Ek toh Sameer ka screw pehle se hi loose tha iss suit mein dekhkar toh kahi gir hi gaya hai lagta hai. 

Sameer: wasie tumne bataya nahi ki tum mujhe malai ka katora kyon bulati ho? 

Her heart thudded so hard she could hear it. How was she going to explain this. 
Naina: I..i..mai...me

Sameer: Naina, I, mai aur me mean the same thing. Par bataon na. Do you really find me that delicious that you call me Malai ka katora. 

Naina: haan..mera matlab nahi. Her blunder made her mentally slap herself on the head. This is all your fault Naina. Control your tongue. 

Sameer: nahi Naina mai samajh gaya ki tumhara matlab haan hi tha. Tabhi toh uss din tumne mujhe flying kiss di thi aur Preeti ne mujhe bata diya ki tum sapne mei kya kya bol rahi thi usse. 

Naina: aasa kuch nahi hai, sapne mein humne bas kiss kiya tha aur kuch nahi. Tum Preeti ki baat mat sunna. 

Sameer blushed hearing this. SO his Naina had dreamt of kissing him. Looking down at her lips, he could imagine how soft they would be. He had dreamt of kissing her a thousand times but his waking self had always resisted it because he didn't want to force Naina into anything. But did this mean she was ready to take their relationship ahead. Would he actually get to taste those marvellously pink lips of hers. 

His thoughts were broken by a band of laughter and then he saw his friends standing there. 

Preeti: Jijaji maine toh appko kuch bataya hi nahi. Haw Naina tu yeh sab bhi sochti hai. 

Pandit standing next to her stared at her for too long a time before shaking his head and said: Bhai dekhle bhabhi ka bura haal hai aur tera toh bahut pehle se aisa haal hai. 

Munna: Haan yaar. Pata chala college mein kal bacche bhaagte huye dikhein humein. 

Swati: Sachi jijaji ab ban jao Mr. and Mrs. Maheshwari. Dekho abhi tak Naina se chipke huye ho aap. 

Blushing Sameer and Naina broke apart. 

Sameer: yeh sab mujhe mat bolo. Sapna iska tha. 

Naina: jaise tumhe toh kuch pata hi nahi. She said counteracting him and then immediately regretted it.  
While the others got busy in laughing at her, Sameer leaned towards her ear, softly whispering: nahi pata toh kya tum aaj practical dogi mujhe. 

She leaned to wall for support as her knees went weak. The way he looked at her lips made her stomach do somersaults. 

I don't think this was very good but let me know. Also I might not be able to PM you guys now because I have to get back to studying but please let me know how you find it. And the next part will be the last one in this series. 

TEASER 3: He saw her standing there dancing in the rain and all he could think of was the flying kiss she had given him. 

Yes the whole gang and Sameer will tease her about the flying kiss. Also Sameer will see her measurements, 

Edited by Mananlover2312 - 5 years ago
_shweta98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know I'm so so happy to see the next part. I totally relate to your inspiration!! 
The part was lovely. Ekdam mast!
Continue soon❤️