Zaan wants to work opposite Aditi

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjCi827lb4P/
Zaan liked the instapost so we can assume that he is interested to work opposite Aditi😉
I can understand the frustration of the poor guy who was told before signing NK that his character will fall for the female lead's character but in the show they made his character romance with the one of the most disliked characters in the show ðŸ¥±
I remember him liking all the comments where fans were sympathizing with him for being paired with Sayesha😆 and after KK- Sayesha marriage track he disappeared
I felt apart from Zain, Aditi had also good chemistry with all the male actors be it Karam, Gautam, Jahaan or Zaan but among girls Zain had chemistry only with Aditi😳
Anybody else feel the same😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I agree. Aditi had a sparkling chemistry with all the guys on the show. Even her sibling vibes with Sushant was good. But Zain never shared such chemistry with anyone except Aditi in the show. And yeah, his sibling vibes with Kareena (don't know the actress' name 🤔) too wasn't effective.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

I agree. Aditi had a sparkling chemistry with all the guys on the show. Even her sibling vibes with Sushant was good. But Zain never shared such chemistry with anyone except Aditi in the show. And yeah, his sibling vibes with Kareena (don't know the actress' name 🤔) too wasn't effective.

That may be because Zain and Kareena didn't have many scenes together. I can recall only one scene of theirs when Kareena told Neil that Amol is facing issues in getting admission in college. Apart from that I don't remember any other scene😕
Edited by -DragonFire- - 5 years ago
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So true dragon.
Zaan and aditi had good chemistry. Personally I love karam and aditi apart from adiza. Ek fire tha unn dono ke beech. That tashan scenes. Sherni hai avni jaladegi aankhon se. 
Zain ke chemistry aditi ke saath hi acha lagte. Zain shared good chemistry with his boy's gang. Kk,dd,ali,mogwli(beta banne se pehle). Ladkiyon ki saath nahi achi lagi. Choti police ke baaremein kya bolun.😆 
iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

That may be because Zain and Kareena didn't have many scenes together. I can recall only one scene of theirs when Kareena told Neil that Amol is facing issues in getting admission in college. Apart from that I don't remember any other scene😕

Yeah, maybe. Even I can't remember any other scene of them together. 
I would like to see Aditi with Karam in some show. I loved their chemistry. ðŸ˜›
iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

So true dragon.

Zaan and aditi had good chemistry. Personally I love karam and aditi apart from adiza. Ek fire tha unn dono ke beech. That tashan scenes. Sherni hai avni jaladegi aankhon se. 
Zain ke chemistry aditi ke saath hi acha lagte. Zain shared good chemistry with his boy's gang. Kk,dd,ali,mogwli(beta banne se pehle). Ladkiyon ki saath nahi achi lagi. Choti police ke baaremein kya bolun.😆 

@Bold: +1
So true.
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree Zain had best chemistry with Aditi not saying this coz AdiZa biased its true 
ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Yeah, maybe. Even I can't remember any other scene of them together. 
I would like to see Aditi with Karam in some show. I loved their chemistry. ðŸ˜›

I agree Aditi geled well with all the men Zain, Guatam, Jahan, Karam and Zaan. Again both like Zain didn't have enough scenes with the actress played Kareena but at the time Sushant and Aditi scence were also not enough to explore their relationship dynamics and make a connect to their bound when they should have focused on that some where through the show
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

So true dragon.

Can't agree more . Aditi had good chemistry with almost all guys she acted with but Zain had chemistry only with Aditi . Like you said he was great with Jahan , Zaan , Karam and Gautam
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi & Zaan always gave me sibling vibes😆 Aditi's negetive chemistry with karam was good . She had nice chemistry with Gautam . But with Zain it was always sizzling and the best. Zain ke saat kisi bhi female characters ke saat achi chemistry nahi thi except neela maa😆 With Aditi it was the Best