Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
What does that mean change of time ? 
Kya time hone wala hai ? Any hint ?
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Completely agree with u on this..especially the rocking and shocking portion always give misleading headdings ro make viewers watch their program..assal mein kuch aur hi hota hai...

Agree on randeep being very convious about his image especially noe that he is on the peak of his career..even in ET segment where he whishes Zain Imam..he was asked to do pool khol of zain and he didn't have anythinh as such and the reporter said that we will ask the same about you from zain on your birthday..and he very sweetly okey..part please kli phol khol matt karna please...you know abhi πŸ˜‰
He might take out his anger at home but don't think he is stupid to do something like this on set jahan kahise bhi koi bhi news leak hone ka darr hota hai...

And I hate the so-calle mimecry in the background..poore segment ka maaza kharab ho jata hai...

Exactly !!
These media people only want " masala " for their channel 
And show anything to increase their trp 
I seriously don't believe them as long as they have full proofs and many channels are showing the same things 
Randeep is strictly professional and loves and respects this show the most ..I really hope that he don't face any kind of negativity post this ..he disserves praises and full support 
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol333

What does that mean change of time ? 

Kya time hone wala hai ? Any hint ?

Hope we get time slot just next after DKD 
Anmol333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: haritha45

Hope we get time slot just next after DKD 

Agar 10:30 Ko nhi dikhayenge toh 2 baje raat me dikhayenge ? 
Kaisa harkart kar rahe hai Sony TV wale πŸ˜‘
Waise 2 show band hone wale hai na ?
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope after DKD its YUDKBH may be at 10 then...anyways EDT and RLHN going off air...so YUDKBH can get 10pm slot...
Joota leke naina bhaagi...woww u go gal...paani me phek do joote...and take a new dance partner for urself...sam ki manhossiyat apne aap nikal jaayegi πŸ˜† dauda chala aayega... boyfriend maheshwari...btw as naina knows about Sam's jinxed mode y is she not confronting him for this πŸ˜›

soniadutta thumbnail
I heard that Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai will get the new slot at 10pm  as both RLHN and EDT are going off air so DKD will airs from 8.30 to 10.00 and our show has the same time slot only . Edited by soniadutta - 6 years ago
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Agar 10:30 Ko nhi dikhayenge toh 2 baje raat me dikhayenge ? 
Kaisa harkart kar rahe hai Sony TV wale πŸ˜‘
Waise 2 show band hone wale hai na ?

Actually this is Sony  who make less efforts for their shows promotion but expects alot 

To be frank we r lucky in this case because I never saw Sony  promoting any other show like ours
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

I heard that Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai will get the new slot at 10pm slot as both RLHN and ETD are going off air so DKD will airs from 8.30 to 10.00 and our show has the same time slot only .

Hope YPNKH gets good slot.. its good serial.. yes EDT and DKD r going off air.. bt thn what abt Porus...

its not gonna go off anytime soon.. and I guess it wont take 7:00 p.m. slot either..

coz both YPNKH and YUDKBH repeats from 6:30 to 7:30..

so I guess DKD will air on weekdays from 8:30 to 10:00 till channel is ready with new shows in kitty one is Karan Kundra's and Kekta's Dil Hi To Hai.. the other no idea..
Anmol333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

I heard that Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai will get the new slot at 10pm  as both RLHN and EDT are going off air so DKD will airs from 8.30 to 10.00 and our show has the same time slot only .

YPNTKH me kya special hai ? Jo itna promote kar rahe usko? 
Tabhi log nhi dekhega. 10 baje milega timing tabhi.
Sabse low TRP hai uski.

Yudkbh hai Ko milna chaiye vo space. Jo bhi main timimt extend ho ye bhi chahti baki bhale timing jaldi ho jaye.