Fans Questions with Zain Imam

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://youtu.be/6rOjFF7Y2tY
In this segment  I felt Zain was very cautious while answering the questions and for many questions he refused to select an option inspired by certain someone😉
And regarding the news of him willing to marry Aditi, I guess he might have joked about it and some media person made it it a breaking news , so now nawaab saahab is careful that he is not "misquoted"😛
Zain without eating any bhaav made it clear that he has no issues with working with Aditi again😆 and Aditi is shaant and dil ki saaf😳
Glitzvision should conduct a similar segment with Aditi also and I am sure she will start laughing everytime she is asked any question about Zain😆
Edited by -DragonFire- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Isko kisi ko zaroorat nahi hai pol kholne ke liya was yeh khud hi kaafi hai 😆 ya Allah this guy is so unfiltered I love it 😉
Edited by Shaiksafia - 5 years ago
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

Isko kisi ko zaroorat nahi hai pol kholne ke liya was yeh khud hi kaafi hai 😆 ya Allah this guy is so infiltrated I love it 😉

what did u mean? i did not understand.
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS 
Zain is learning for sure ðŸ˜Š

Aditi shanth hai dil ki saab hai...Aditi is a good friend. Staring n all was just his habit ankhoh seh khel jana...all that was, probably goes with keeping Avneil fans feelings n playing along like he said but it did annoy him at times coz it is not true as he said...he is not the type to mince words n would not have cleared not dating the next day of last day shoot...

The way Zain said he has his personal life was ernest n he wants to keep it personal...Q on arranged n love he responded a mix of both...him saying friends more fun vs girlfriend taking her for long drive...Adiza shippers can rest their hearts...
For Zain family is important his parents are important whoever he settles down with will be a family choice none from industry...arranged scenario where he will get to know the person...moreover he is religiously religious as he mentioned doesn't drink smoke etc these things are very close to him...

After this interview AdiZa shippers should back off n let it be accept he has a life...he doesn't want to talk about it yet when time comes world will know.

Aditi rightfully maintained her distance. 

Edited by sps0114 - 5 years ago
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sssenorita

what did u mean? i did not understand.

Typo I mean unfiltered
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He should be definitely cautious after that misquote and recent trolling on dating . This guy is just love . He never gives bhaav or minces his words while replying . He too is dil ki saaf like he mentioned about Aditi . I hope people accept that there is nothing between him and Aditi thus allowing them to breathe . But his staring game definitely was misleading😆 I believe he will announce that he is engaged suddenly as he is very secretive about his personal life . 
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't blame the fans entirely and partially I would say they have been misled badly with Zain's continuous staring regularly and not occasionally, clicking last day selfie with aditi on his arms impromptu, situations where both began to mix around with the other's friends i.e. Gul and poonam lately, and most importantly the way they are with one another. It's been noted not by some individual but many of us. Hence I'ld say they're smart in their game to get their fans hooked to their chemistry till the show ended. Hence clearing up the air to be safe. Time will answer and let's wait and watch. I just hope those Adiza FCs just takes the outcome lightly considering there is indeed nothing happening amongst these 2 good friends.
AgnesFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

I don't blame the fans entirely and partially I would say they have been misled badly with Zain's continuous staring regularly and not occasionally, clicking last day selfie with aditi on his arms impromptu, situations where both began to mix around with the other's friends i.e. Gul and poonam lately, and most importantly the way they are with one another. It's been noted not by some individual but many of us. Hence I'ld say they're smart in their game to get their fans hooked to their chemistry till the show ended. Hence clearing up the air to be safe. Time will answer and let's wait and watch. I just hope those Adiza FCs just takes the outcome lightly considering there is indeed nothing happening amongst these 2 good friends.

That is what his stare game was totally misleading. If it's indeed playing along then kudos ! Well played ! Almost everyone of us believed that something was going on . Like you said time will answer
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

He should be definitely cautious after that misquote and recent trolling on dating . This guy is just love . He never gives bhaav or minces his words while replying . He too is dil ki saaf like he mentioned about Aditi . I hope people accept that there is nothing between him and Aditi thus allowing them to breathe . But his staring game definitely was misleading😆 I believe he will announce that he is engaged suddenly as he is very secretive about his personal life . 

You are right he is dil ka saaf too.

It all makes sense when he mentioned in his Bollywood life interview that AdiZa worked really hard to get the appreciation n love of their fans. Also Zain mentioned NK was a roller coaster ride n they  worked as professionals left differences at home when they came to the sets. There were happy n sad days. Aditi had mentioned NK team had to work with AdiZa to help create a rapport between them. They took their responsibility as leads and as true professionals delivered what was required of them. Zain being the talker with IG posts from time to time handled the fan front as Aditi is quiet.

Between the two Zain being the talker took the lead to drive conversation in the interviews too. Noticed in last interview of Telly face interview when asked how is the bonding Aditi looked at Zain n he mentioned it's strong n we are good friends n Aditi echoed the same achcha dost hai. Post NK Zain is sticking to good friends. It's good for both them to end on good cordial note if they ever work together again. It must have been stressful keeping a cordial front for both as they are different.

Aditi did mention he was secretive when he said Aditi was secretive...whatever their journey has been they probably have understood each other. BFF don't know coz he likes to spend time with his woman friends who are bubbly n chirpy n one of the guys...where he does not have to be careful of being muhphat and be careful of saying something that may not be received well...Aditi is sensitive girl he has to be careful...so seeing him with Aditi may happen when they are around Gulpham only. Doubt if we will see them with Poonam n gang if Gulpham is not there. Zain gets along with Zaan Nupur Poonam Sanjay Barkha so we will see them hanging out together.

Zain is ambitiously n focused when asked about his priority for next two months he wants to continue to be on top n build sustain his fan base coz they have given him recognition.

Aditi is a nice girl lots of changes to make as she admitted herself. But she is a strong girl once she makes up her mind she will give her 200% n with her patience n perseverance she will move up n I wish all her dreams come true n she succeeds in her career. She is an honest sincere and sensitive girl. I hope she finds good and supportive people on her journey ahead...love her!

Avneil/Adiza popularity worked for many n for them too, to be recognized n give an edge for their next project ahead. They both worked hard hope they both get good projects n the success they both deserve for the hard work they put in for Avneil n AdiZa offscreen.

You are right staring was confusing but probably a way for them to communicate to get it right...they both communicate with each other through their eyes n clues for each other😊to get each other's attention n keep it right

I am happy for Aditi she has Poonam Sanjay Zaan n Gulpham as her close friends n hope AdiZa friendship evolves with no pressure of creating rapport for Avneil, AdiZa have lot of positive stuff to learn from each other

Sorry for long post ðŸ˜Š
Edited by sps0114 - 5 years ago
AgnesFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

You are right he is dil ka saaf too.

It all makes sense when he mentioned in his Bollywood life interview that AdiZa worked really hard to get the appreciation n love of their fans. Also Zain mentioned NK was a roller coaster ride n they  worked as professionals left differences at home when they came to the sets. There were happy n sad days. Aditi had mentioned NK team had to work with AdiZa to help create a rapport between them. They took their responsibility as leads and as true professionals delivered what was required of them. Zain being the talker with IG posts from time to time handled the fan front as Aditi is quiet.

Between the two Zain being the talker took the lead to drive conversation in the interviews too. Noticed in last interview of Telly face interview when asked how is the bonding Aditi looked at Zain n he mentioned it's strong n we are good friends n Aditi echoed the same achcha dost hai. Post NK Zain is sticking to good friends. It's good for both them to end on good cordial note if they ever work together again. It must have been stressful keeping a cordial front for both as they are different.

Aditi did mention he was secretive when he said Aditi was secretive...whatever their journey has been they probably have understood each other. BFF don't know coz he likes to spend time with his woman friends who are bubbly n chirpy n one of the guys...where he does not have to be careful of being muhphat and be careful of saying something that may not be received well...Aditi is sensitive girl he has to be careful...so seeing him with Aditi may happen when they are around Gulpham only. Doubt if we will see them with Poonam n gang if Gulpham is not there. Zain gets along with Zaan Nupur Poonam Sanjay Barkha so we will see them hanging out together.

Zain is ambitiously n focused when asked about his priority for next two months he wants to continue to be on top n build sustain his fan base coz they have given him recognition.

Aditi is a nice girl lots of changes to make as she admitted herself. But she is a strong girl once she makes up her mind she will give her 200% n with her patience n perseverance she will move up n I wish all her dreams come true n she succeeds in her career. She is an honest sincere and sensitive girl. I hope she finds good and supportive people on her journey ahead...love her!

Avneil/Adiza popularity worked for many n for them too, to be recognized n give an edge for their next project ahead. They both worked hard hope they both get good projects n the success they both deserve for the hard work they put in for Avneil n AdiZa offscreen.

You are right staring was confusing but probably a way for them to communicate to get it right...they both communicate with each other through their eyes n clues for each other😊to get each other's attention n keep it right

I am happy for Aditi she has Poonam Sanjay Zaan n Gulpham as her close friends n hope AdiZa friendship evolves with no pressure of creating rapport for Avneil

I wonder at times whether Aditi doesn't wanna share or is she struggling for words . In many interviews she copy paste him ðŸ˜† I find that sweet .

Time will answer about the equation they share . Only that the stare game was misleading and gave number of reasons to believe there was something going on . They were indeed very honest when asked about their equation . She agreed that she used to hate him and their rapport has gradually grown . So whatever it is on a good note . 

As he said show is better to end on a high note as we know what would have happened if extended . NK is gonna be remembered forever . 

They will definitely grab good projects due to the edge given by NK .