Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's not even about Kangana but as usual and as expected she has been brought in. With the usual copy paste.
---
So, never mind about lame climate change comparison essays meant to be sarcastic, but only amuse a few expected ones or they act amused. Has hrithik. Tiger. Disha denied?

Watch this space.
Edited by pakeezah - 6 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anony-mouse

Are they managed by the same agency? There have been a few blinds/articles mentioning HR's irritation with his media agency for trying to link his name to startlets managed by them. These were doing the rounds when he was rumored to be seeing Sweta Bachchan. Any idea on what happened to them? They seem to have cooled off completely. 

Has anyone ever seen Hrithik with shwetha Bachchan? 

Originally posted by: pakeezah

It's not even about Kangana but as usual and as expected she has been brought in. With the usual copy paste.

Scroll up. It was YOU who took the Stalker's name first. There is Proof of your comment incase u refuse to believe in that too πŸ˜†
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally!!! In someone's wildest dreams and vilest thoughts. 

OT: he totally asked me on a date, I rejected thrice, citing I'm in an imaginary relationship with someone else, and I cannot cheat on that person as I'm a good girl who knows what's right and what's wrong  but this guy!!! He wouldn't rest it. What can a helpless online poster who in real life a delusional aunty do? Hope this guy gets some brains and stops asking all these women including myself out in our imagined conversations. 
Edited by NeemKaP - 6 years ago
beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is all very well but climate change is not because of CO2. CO2 is a good and harmless gas and the oceans are a vast sink for CO2. When the temperatures are lower the oceans absorb more CO2 and vice versa.
Blaming CO2 for climate change is a big hoax and money making exercise for the oligarchs when harmful gases like methane released by fracking and  N2O from artificial fertilizers and the good bombs thrown by the exceptional countries of the world have global warming potentials of 30 and 302 compared to Carbon dioxide's 1 over a 100 year period.
NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beingsirius

This is all very well but climate change is not because of CO2. CO2 is a good and harmless gas and the oceans are a vast sink for CO2. When the temperatures are lower the oceans absorb more CO2 and vice versa.

Blaming CO2 for climate change is a big hoax and money making exercise for the oligarchs when harmful gases like methane released by fracking and  N2O from artificial fertilizers and the good bombs thrown by the exceptional countries of the world have global warming potentials of 30 and 302 compared to Carbon dioxide's 1 over a 100 year period.

Dude! This totally cracked me up. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ChoclateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beingsirius

Blaming CO2 for climate change is a big hoax and money making exercise for the oligarchs when harmful gases like methane released by fracking and N2O from artificial fertilizers and the good bombs thrown by the exceptional countries of the world have global warming potentials of 30 and 302 compared to Carbon dioxide's 1 over a 100 year period.

This is the best reply on this thread,hands down πŸ˜†
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Has anyone ever seen Hrithik with shwetha Bachchan? 

Yes. Shweta was pictured at his place at a cozy party he organised for his close people. Those pics were taken down after a few days. In them she was clearly seen with him.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

If it is from Disha's PR, Hritik would call out her name. 

If it is from her rival PR, Tiger would have clarified it to Hritik, so he would remain silent. 

Not a single poster in this thread has been able to imagine, Hritik could have actually asked her for a date. πŸ˜† 

You are right  its just so shocking and unbelievable . As Tiger has shown  so much love And respect for Hrithik always .

Originally posted by: -Goldendew-

Yes. Shweta was pictured at his place at a cozy party he organised for his close people. Those pics were taken down after a few days. In them she was clearly seen with him.

Group pictures mean nothing as they are all Childhood friends n family. Hope u also know that Kunal Kapoor who is close friend of Hrithik is married to Naina Bachchan. So, they all keep hanging out together. It wud mean something only if they are spotted alone. 

Infact, there are many pictures of Shweta with Suzanne in last 2 years.  They were posted by Suzanne on her instagram too n shows Shweta hugging her. They were even seen together at SRK birthday party at Aligarh last Nov. From wat i know, KJO wanted to make a match between his close friend Shweta n Hrithik but he was not interested to break the Bro code by getting involved with his friend's sister. 

And, ever since the rumors came, Hrithik kept a distance and even didnot attend Diwali Bash at their house in last 2 years. Why cannot people just leave the guy alone? The day he dates someone, he will announce it himself. He is a Single man and is free to date anybody he wants. 
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago