Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChoclateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

this also makes sense... What If Hrithik just messaged her to meet over coffee to discuss the movie, but she or someone else misunderstood it...

I really hope Disha is not Kangna 2.0  😆

Originally posted by: ChoclateLover

I really hope Disha is not Kangna 2.0  😆

I feel more chances of Tiger being Kangna 2.0 than Disha 🤣. Somewhere, Hrithik himself must be relieved that Tiger is a Guy with a Steady girlfriend. Bcoz the way Tiger praises n constantly obsesses over him wud hv made Hrithik uncomfortable if the gender was reversed 😆
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

🤣 Rational? If u are Rational, u shud believe there is no affair until anything to the contrary is shown as Proof. Else any XYZ can claim relationship with any Star or anybody for cheap Publicity. U cannot keep saying "we don't know for sure" when they r fighting a Public legal case n after so many Lies of one side have been exposed big time with Proof and the other side has nothing else to show but a Forged group pic. Only those who r fan of that Stalker will want to still feign ignorance. Not people with a working brain n bit of common sense. 

If someone claims 7 years relation with Paris engagement but has to forge a Group pic(that too attended by his wife), that person is a Liar. 

iF someone publicly had affair with Adhyayan, stalked Ajay, dated Nicholas - all through 2008-2013. And suddenly claims to be backdating Hrithik in the same time period only in 2016 when he sends her Legal notice, that person is a Liar. Where was the space in the crowd?

If someone claims she was communicating with Hrithik thru another mail id, but she does not cooperate with cops to prove it, that person is a Liar. She has not even shown other mails sent by the imposter till date other than the one already forwarded to Hrithik real id. She claimed those mails got deleted. 

If someone claims that her one sided mails were from hacked account but refused to change password or complain to cyber cops to catch the hacker, that person is a Liar

If someone's own sister admits to Hrithik in her mail (they never claimed this was hacked) that there was nothing from his side while her sister was always obsessed with him day n night. And yet she claims otherwise, that person is a Liar.

If someone has been changing her Timelines in every interview and has no Proof to show in last 2 1/2  years of nonstop drama, that person is a Liar.

Last but not least, when his own Ex wife has called out her lies twice, the matter ends. 

Entire 2015, Stalker was planting stories of decorating Hrithik new house, joining him for Maldives,  etc. And when her dirty stalking mails got exposed, she lies that entire thing ended in Feb 2014? Whole world knows that the first time Hrithik was ever linked to her was only in Dec 2014 that too self-admittedly planted by her in DNA. She was never even in the picture until then. Infact, this very forum has discussed about so many blinds planted by her to create an impression that she was dating the newly single Hot guy all thru 2015. She n her fans may hv memory loss. Others dont. 

Even a 5th standard student can know that her affair was as Real as my affair with Tom Cruise. It is all in the imagination! 

Hrithik Roshan ke itne bhi bure din nahi aaye ki aise faltu supporting actress ke muh lage. When he can very well date those like Katrina or Priyanka. The onus to prove her claims lies on her. Not him. 

Do you guys have your explanations saved because at this point it looks like you are copying and pasting? It is sad and pathetic to go through all these lengths for someone you don't even know on a personal level and who probably don't know you exist. I did not read your arguments but it does not change the fact that neither you nor me were there with them during whatever they said happened or did not happened.
Edited by Tinah - 6 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You don't need to believe HR, but Kangana never showed any concrete proof..beside the obviously fake photo. Her refusal to show more and the 'laptop in water'..plus the fact her lawyer is now investigated for spying on HR.. Ah, and the alleged engagement which was disproved so easily as HR wasn't in Paris but in India- makes people believe she is making it up. Or was fooled by someone else.

Disha probs never leaked this new 'story'. Could be that someone is trying to malign HR, or Disha, or even Tiger.

Do you guys have your explanations saved because at this point it looks like you are copying and pasting? It is sad and pathetic to go through all these lengths for someone you don't even know on a personal level and who probably don't know you exist. I did not read your arguments but it does not change the fact that neither you nor me were there with them during whatever they said happened or did not happened.

Nothing more Sad and Pathetic than Kangana n her fans going to such lengths just to show she had "something" to do with Hrithik. For you all, it is some kind of "achievement" to be linked with a Hot guy. Even if it is thru Lies. Wat are u even fighting for? Tag of a Rakhel of a Married Man? Just Bcoz U got exposed as a Stalker? Do u even realize how disgusting she is or you are?  

U cannot simply make wild allegations on anybody on National TV just to promote ur B grade films n when asked to PROVE the claims, all u come back is bizarre arguments. Only those who themselves hv never been in a REAL relationship in their own life will believe her illogical nonsense. For Everyone else, she is nothing but a Psychopath Stalker n Incorrigible Liar who has a History of Stalking n Revenge slandering atleast 2 other persons. 
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Your response (which also looks identical/copy-paste) is a lot like the people who claim climate change may or may not be related to human activities or evolution may or may not be real because you can never really know. Sorry but the evidence is there for anyone open minded enough to accept it. 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is the the usual KJO style movie promotion of linking the leads ??
Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are they managed by the same agency? There have been a few blinds/articles mentioning HR's irritation with his media agency for trying to link his name to startlets managed by them. These were doing the rounds when he was rumored to be seeing Sweta Bachchan. Any idea on what happened to them? They seem to have cooled off completely. 
flipfl0p thumbnail
If it is from Disha's PR, Hritik would call out her name. 
If it is from her rival PR, Tiger would have clarified it to Hritik, so he would remain silent. 

Not a single poster in this thread has been able to imagine, Hritik could have actually asked her for a date. 😆 
pakeezah thumbnail

Or maybe some of us are more rational in thinking since we all weren't there in person with them so how can we say that there definitely was an affair or that there wasn't. Whatever happened is between these two and none of us will know for sure. 😕

Tinah

I think Black Panther thinks Tinah is Pakeezah and Pakeezah & every other person who DARES  to believe Kangana and Hrithik had something going on is Kanganas PR. .😆
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next
Disha Patani Thumbnail

Disha Patani