Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: U_R_MY_BITCH

@GTC: I got it Dee, that you didn't find her anything special rather a bad talent.[VR] But that does not change the fact she has won over a section of audiences (single screen and social media), now she just needs to brush up her acting skills to win over the urban audience. So it is not like she is being shoved on us despite failures, She did two movies in the industry, and both are hits with her role in MSDHONI also being widely appreciated and loved.
Of course no one in the industry is as good as Amitabh when it comes to acting. While Deepika and Akki both were gorgeous people when they debuted but both were trashed for their poor acting ability.
But it took them a long time to get audience and critics acceptance, and in this film industry that is most important. Or else if it was only talent Sallu and Katrina would not even have lasted a single movie.๐Ÿ˜†. So bottom line if these people despite failures keep getting chances, why not Disha get who unlike them is a success. Now if she utter fails in the next few films, than audience itself will say tata bye bye. Just like it happened with Amisha Patel, Bobby Deol and so on.

Why am I wasting my words for Disha yaar? ๐Ÿ˜† 

Timi yeti sano age mai sorted chau โค๏ธ

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@GTC: cool.

malai pani thori na hazur sanga dharae argument garera afno pair ma khulhari hannu cha.
Kahile US ghummu goye bhani koi tah cahincha tiya malai ghumnu ko lago.
Because Peanut tah pagli cha๐Ÿ˜†, tesko kai bharosa chaina๐Ÿ˜†
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm..maybe someone heard about this casting and got ..jealous?
 As such..we had that 'gossip' of HR texting Disha...
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i will be happy if hrithik choose to do afilm before krrish 4 to release in 2020 even is he romance atree ๐Ÿ˜†