Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

I don't understand her being popular. She is average looking and bad actress.

Well firstly you don't need to be a great actor to connect with audience, i.e., Sallu-Katrina-Rajesh Khanna-Rajendra Kumar. Plus sometimes it is not about who is more good looking (Disha is good looking in my and millions opinion), it is about who connects with the audience. For example Kaira Advani is better looking but she is not even half as popular as Disha.
Plus Disha has done only two movies, let her get more opportunities, and who knows she might improve. Plus she was good in Dhoni and in Baghi 2 she was which was a Tiger's show.
You may find her mediocre and blah, but audience does not.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Disha is gorgeous...and also who would have thought that Alia would be such a good actress after SOTY?? Anyone?? Let us give Disha some more time...and again..she is very gorgeous IMO.
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: U_R_MY_BITCH

Well firstly you don't need to be a great actor to connect with audience, i.e., Sallu-Katrina-Rajesh Khanna-Rajendra Kumar. Plus sometimes it is not about who is more good looking (Disha is good looking in my and millions opinion), it is about who connects with the audience. For example Kaira Advani is better looking but she is not even half as popular as Disha.
Plus Disha has done only two movies, let her get more opportunities, and who knows she might improve. Plus she was good in Dhoni and in Baghi 2 she was which was a Tiger's show.
You may find her mediocre and blah, but audience does not.

To each his own. 
I have only watched her in Kung Fu Yoga and she not only looked terrible but acted terribly. 
This whole let her grow crap is  annoying. 
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

It is impossible for me to believe that HR has 3 novies lined up .. Omg .. Itni khushi itni khushi iss 18 saal mei kabhi nahi huyi mujhe. 😭

haina 😆...yeah it is hard to believe even for me...

Originally posted by: raj80

haina 😆...yeah it is hard to believe even for me...

Hai na .. kabhi socha nahi tha ke aise khushi ki din bhi ayenge 😆

I just hope he finishes these 3 films before doing Krrish 4 .. 😡
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hrithik doing 3 movies is a suhana sapna!! I will believe any movie related news when the camera starts rolling LOL

Originally posted by: Ogreatone

Sounds like a big time movie⭐️⭐️

I don't like the heroine 😆
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Of course to each her own, I was not trying to convince you to like Disha, you asked why she is getting opportunities, I just gave you a picture about why is she getting opportunities since she is popular.

I have only watched her in Kung Fu Yoga and she not only looked terrible but acted terribly.
This whole let her grow crap is annoying.

Well not everyone grows instantly, Akki took nearly a decade and half to get superstardom, Deepika took half a decade to get respected as an actor, Amitabh needed 12 flops to finally to have a hit and than eventually become a superstar. Not saying Disha is even remotely as good as any of these stars, but if these people get chance after multiple failures why Disha who has till now only given success to the industry not be given a chance.
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: U_R_MY_BITCH

Of course to each her own, I was not trying to convince you to like Disha, you asked why she is getting opportunities, I just gave you a picture about why is she getting opportunities since she is popular. Well not everyone grows instantly, Akki took nearly a decade and half to get superstardom, Deepika took half a decade to get respected as an actor, Amitabh needed 12 flops to finally to have a hit and than eventually become a superstar. Not saying Disha is even remotely as good as any of these stars, but if these people get chance after multiple failures why Disha who has till now only given success to the industry not be given a chance.

It's not about getting stardom and the time they took. 
I have seen her dancing videos on insta and her acting, comparing to her to the names you took, even in their first movie these actors were far better. She,personally speaking, has zero X factor. 
Amitabh,Deepika,Akshay have amazing screen presence and captivate the audience not  to mention talent. 
My fav movie of Amitabh's still remains Saudagar and this was one of his flops ( i am not sure).
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
@GTC: I got it Dee, that you didn't find her anything special rather a bad talent.[VR] But that does not change the fact she has won over a section of audiences (single screen and social media), now she just needs to brush up her acting skills to win over the urban audience. So it is not like she is being shoved on us despite failures, She did two movies in the industry, and both are hits with her role in MSDHONI also being widely appreciated and loved.
Of course no one in the industry is as good as Amitabh when it comes to acting. While Deepika and Akki both were gorgeous people when they debuted but both were trashed for their poor acting ability.
But it took them a long time to get audience and critics acceptance, and in this film industry that is most important. Or else if it was only talent Sallu and Katrina would not even have lasted a single movie.😆. So bottom line if these people despite failures keep getting chances, why not Disha get who unlike them is a success. Now if she utter fails in the next few films, than audience itself will say tata bye bye. Just like it happened with Amisha Patel, Bobby Deol and so on.