Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
These videos are only going to enrage NK fandom especially after how Barkha mentioned that they were taken to Kashmir for outdoor shoot and MB came to the sets on every alternate day. This partial treatment to pre leap cast shows that we were right all the time that AdIZa received step motherly treatment from PH and MB though they are main the reason that NK will be remembered as a superhit show
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

These videos are only going to enrage NK fandom especially after how Barkha mentioned that they were taken to Kashmir for outdoor shoot and MB came to the sets on every alternate day. This partial treatment to pre leap cast shows that we were right all the time that AdIZa received step motherly treatment from PH and MB though they are main the reason that NK will be remembered as a superhit show

I secnd ur view..dis ws clearly evident by d farewell dat ws givn to sayantani which ws far bettr dan d farewell d show ws givn frgt abt aditi nd zain..I dnt get it y dey evnn brought d 15 yr leap nd made avni grw up if dey wr nt at all intrstd..dey cud hv ended d show way bfr
shivdamon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_adiza

I secnd ur view..dis ws clearly evident by d farewell dat ws givn to sayantani which ws far bettr dan d farewell d show ws givn frgt abt aditi nd zain..I dnt get it y dey evnn brought d 15 yr leap nd made avni grw up if dey wr nt at all intrstd..dey cud hv ended d show way bfr

Thank god that they didn't though!! We would have never gotten our Avneil and Adiza!! 😭
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivdamon

Thank god that they didn't though!! We would have never gotten our Avneil and Adiza!! 😭

yes dats true bt seeing der effrts going in vain hurts..nd dis videos r evn more annoying
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

MB was only invested in the preleap of the show after that he bothered only about Neela and when Neela maa went away, MB totally disassociated himself from the show. Avni had pretty dresses before marriage and even the sarees were good although all were of same style and only the colour was different, in jail track my eyes got hurt seeing that yellow and after this 10 yrs leap, they gave such pathetic dresses to Aditi and even that also they repeated for n times.

My God!! This PH didn't even bother to give good dresses to the lead actors forget about outdoor shoots. MB who came to give farewell to Neela maa couldn't even come to give farewell to the show when it was ending..
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Such a pathetic man he is this Mahesh Bhatt. He couldn't live with the fact that no one cared for his personal childhood story and his Sayantani back then. If he wanted nothing to do with NK after leap why did that hypocrite show up when Star Plus UK heads came down to India just to visit NK sets. Cuz clearly NK was dominating UK charts only due to Zain and Aditi's hard work not due to his precious lil story. He came just to hog the limelight and then he also requested no media on set cuz he wanted to keep it a lowkey affair. Yeah right only time Adiza gets due recognition by reputed people and this budda kept it hidden from media.Edited by Dilusha - 5 years ago
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilusha

Such a pathetic man he is this Mahesh Bhatt. He couldn't live with the fact that no one cared for his personal childhood stoy and his Sayantani back then. If he wanted nothing to do with NK after leap why did that hypocrite show up when Star Plus UK heads came down to India just to visit NK sets. Cuz clearly NK was dominating UK charts only due to Zain and Aditi's hard work not due to his precious lil story. He came just to hog the limelight and then he also requested no media on set cuz he wanted to keep it a lowkey affair. Yeah right only time Adiza gets due recognition by reputed people and this budda kept it hidden from media.

Not to forget the group photo they've taken where Zain and Aditi were standing behind as if they are sideys
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_adiza

AvNeil story had nothing to do with MB's lifestory so it could have been a separate story and separate show. Had they ended the show with choti Avni I doubt how many people would have cared about it or whether sp had shot this video with Viraf Barkha and Sayantani
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Medico-

Not to forget the group photo they've taken where Zain and Aditi were standing behind as if they are sideys

I never had any respect for this Buddha because I never liked his views and my dislike for him is only increasing🥱
Looks like he is not fond of AvNeil or AdiZa because AvNeil's story is not his vision and their story was appreciated by viewers while his vision his lifestory was rejected by viewers