Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

So zain was watching the last episode on tv with his family. ðŸ˜­  And I think that was inaaya talking whilst they were all watching. She's so cute 

Zain watched the episode with family which had glimpses of SR scenes😳
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh video shoot karke kya milega
Wish they utilized this to shoot avneil journey bit more and showed it via episodes than this lollipop
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Barkha is the only one among them who is not delusional and know who actually made the show successful😆
Sp even made MB say to watch the new shows of sp😆
Sp is stupid to think that NK fans will watch any other show of sp that too which is promoted by MB🥱

These videos are not helping anyone to calm down rather its only fuming the fire more! Starplus & Dg productions downfall is not far!
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

These videos are not helping anyone to calm down rather its only fuming the fire more! Starplus & Dg productions downfall is not far!

Sp and PH have sown the seeds of their doom and soon they will reap it
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

So zain was watching the last episode on tv with his family. ðŸ˜­  And I think that was inaaya talking whilst they were all watching. She's so cute 

hey cn u plz prvide d link of zains ig stry
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So far everyone from writer to director has put a post up about NK except for the naakabil producer duo of this show! How unprofessional can they get? I mean this is the height of immaturity shown by them being in such industry. Didn't attend last day of shoot, no farewell flowers or even cake and now not even a one word acknowledgement on SM bidding goodbye to a show they once had interest in.

Guys I'm beginning to think NK didn't have producers towards the end of the show that they all abandoned it and SP somehow financed it till the end. Crazy I know but not impossible seeing the poor condition of set, recycled clothes and props being used. It's like those responsible abandoned the show and ran weeks prior to the show's end, hence no one was on set on last day of shoot. Only crew, Adiza and Vrupang was to be seen along with his trusty sidekick.

And coming to this budda who keeps on purposely forgetting to thank Adiza on his supposed farewell tweets, I think I might have to leave some colorful words on his page so he learns his manners.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilusha

So far everyone from writer to director has put a post up about NK except for the naakabil producer duo of this show! How unprofessional can they get? I mean this is the height of immaturity shown by them being in such industry. Didn't attend last day of shoot, no farewell flowers or even cake and now not even a one word acknowledgement on SM bidding goodbye to a show they once had interest in.

Guys I'm beginning to think NK didn't have producers towards the end of the show that they all abandoned it and SP somehow financed it till the end. Crazy I know but not impossible seeing the poor condition of set, recycled clothes and props being used. It's like those responsible abandoned the show and ran weeks prior to the show's end, hence no one was on set on last day of shoot. Only crew, Adiza and Vrupang was to be seen along with his trusty sidekick.

And coming to this budda who keeps on purposely forgetting to thank Adiza on his supposed farewell tweets, I think I might have to leave some colorful words on his page so he learns his manners.

Actually this can be a possibility that after getting confirmation that the show will go off air those two idiot producers started giving minimum funds to NK as they had nothing to lose.
 since sp had to run the show till 18th , they might have given money to the show so that it can be stretched till 18th 
Also that can be the reason why characters started disappearing from the show
Now I doubt if they will clear the payments of AdiZa and rest of the cast and crew😕
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

These videos are only going to enrage NK fandom especially after how Barkha mentioned that they were taken to Kashmir for outdoor shoot and MB came to the sets on every alternate day. This partial treatment to pre leap cast shows that we were right all the time that AdIZa received step motherly treatment from PH and MB though they are main the reason that NK will be remembered as a superhit show

Agree with you...yes AdIZa were given step motherly treatment...MB we heard many times was going to be on the sets but never really did wonder if AdIZa and all the youngsters got a chance to be directed by him Gautam Jahaan Karam...after Neela Maa I guess for MB Juhi was his favorite character

Wonder if Reemaji was there would things have been different for MB...it would have definitely been different for AdIZa and all supporting characters

I really detest PH for treated for all the characters post 15 years leap even Rhea Diksha too the actress was a good one

Rushed ending and lousy last DOP shot what the hell was that artificial sunset and having them look at it ridiculous ending shot😡 dialogue was written well but direction was ok...moreover both AdiZa looked so tired...feel sorry for them especially Aditi totally exhausted her

Could have had Avneil come home and all the cast should have been there in the last short Khanna DD and Sunheri Tara Sitara kids for one short they couldn't bring them together...what was the obsession with first meeting spot for Avneil?? Avni would have come full circle coming home to her happy family the Khannas not just Neil n Mowgli

IPKKND it finished on a happy note for those who saw the show
Edited by sps0114 - 5 years ago
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Actually this can be a possibility that after getting confirmation that the show will go off air those two idiot producers started giving minimum funds to NK as they had nothing to lose.
since sp had to run the show till 18th , they might have given money to the show so that it can be stretched till 18th
Also that can be the reason why characters started disappearing from the show
Now I doubt if they will clear the payments of AdiZa and rest of the cast and crew😕

Yup I thought so when I saw no one important was on set on the last day. PH abandoned this show long time back I guess that's why we had to bare such depressing filler episodes in the last week. Writers had to work with the limited resources they were given, hence couldn't really plan a remarriage for Avneil or complete family scene. Bebe and DD was nowhere to be seen cuz they couldn't afford to have them even for one episode. I guess Sana must be paid in peanuts or her payments were already settled that's why she was there whole week.

Seeing such injustice being done to the show and us makes me so mad. Yes remember similar thing that happened to another actor duo from Zee tv show who were ill treated by their producers and they took em to court. I guess their dues were also not settled. Hopefully these two kaminas didn't treat Adiza that way.