Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Rahul Dev OfficialVerified account @RahulDevRising 
More
Replying to @iamkunalmshah @KashishMIQFF and 2 others

Many congratulations @iamkunalmshah ! May u go from strength to strength

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Box Office IndiaVerified account @boxofficeindia 
More

Here's the first poster of #Khejdi starring @ashish30sharma, #YashrajJadhav & #AakashSingh. Directed by #RohitDwivedi, it is produced by @ArchanaTaide and #AshishSharma. @KashishMIQFF #KhejdiAtKashish #TogetherWithPride #KASHISH2018 @iamkunalmshah #RachayitaFilms

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simran Kaur MundiVerified account @SimrankMundi 
More

Super proud of u @iamkunalmshah #Khejdi Premieres on 24th may 2018 looking forward @KashishMIQFF #KhejdiAtKashish #TogetherWithPride #KASHISH2018

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akash Pratap Singh:

Something made with great intention and true hard work...proud to be important part of it. #Khejdi Premieres on 24th may 2018 @KashishMIQFF @ashish30sharma @ArchanaTaide #KhejdiAtKashish #TogetherWithPride #KASHISH2018

Animesh Verma @Animeshverma06 
More

What is not us, we fear What we fear, we despise What we despise, we destroy Let's embark on a journey to discover your identity. @ashish30sharma @ArchanaTaide #Khejdi Premieres on 24th may 2018 @KashishMIQFF #KhejdiAtKashish #TogetherWithPride #KASHISH2018

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RDXVerified account @RajnieshDuggall 
More

RDX Retweeted Kunal M Shah

All the best bhai @iamkunalmshah and team

ashish sharma @ashish30sharma 
More

ashish sharma Retweeted RDX

Thank you @RajnieshDuggall hope you can make it to the screening on 24th may @KashishMIQFF

RDXVerified account @RajnieshDuggall 
More
Replying to @ashish30sharma @KashishMIQFF

Bro will defintly be there

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siddhanth KapoorVerified account @SiddhanthKapoor 
More

All the best bro @iamkunalmshah for this , #Khejdi .. can't wait to watch it bro

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syed Ahmad Afzl ()Verified account @afzalistan 
More

Syed Ahmad Afzl () Retweeted Kunal M Shah

This is absolutely fantastic news. @iamkunalmshah bhai, love you and wish you all the very best. My best wishes to @ashish30sharma & @ArchanaTaide for #Khejdi. I'm sure it'll be a super success. #KhejdiAtKashish @KashishMIQFF #TogetherWithPride

parag Chhapekar @paragchhapekar 
More

Congrats to my der friend @iamkunalmshah .he is cretive producer of the dilm #Khejdi .releasing on 24 may

Dr. Vineet Aggarwal @drumbeatsofeden 
More

What is not us, we fear What we fear, we despise What we despise, we destroy Let's embark on a journey to discover your identity. #Khejdi Premieres on 24th may 2018 @KashishMIQFF #KhejdiAtKashish #TogetherWithPride #KASHISH2018 So proud @ashish30sharma

Mushtaq ShiekhVerified account @shiekhspear 
More

Shine on @ashish30sharma you are going to stun the world! Big Love. What is not us, we fear What we fear, we despise What we despise, we destroy Let's embark on a journey to discover your identity #Khejdi Premieres:24th May 2018 @KashishMIQFF #KASHISH2018

Danish Khan @001Danish 
More

To the first of many many creative milestones for the most amazing @ashish30sharma ... cheers :)

@Pappu60416749 :My first independent film Khejdi thanks Ashish sir and Archana mam give you me big opportunity (Rachayita films presents) #Khejdi Premieres on 24th may 2018 @KashishMIQFF @ashish30sharma @ArchanaTaide

Diya Kumari @KumariDiya 
More

Congratulations @ashish30sharma of #Rajasthan on your debut production #Khejdi premiering on 24th may 2018 at @KashishMIQFF @ArchanaTaide #KhejdiAtKashish #LGBTFest #TogetherWithPride #KASHISH2018

Raghuvir Shekhawat: A beautiful film...a very unusual subject...loved the challenge it brought ...this gave a lot of satisfaction...:-)) Releasing in Kashish queer film festival Mumbai 2018 Thanks Aashish :-) #Khejdi @ashish30sharma @ArchanaTaide

Vikas Choudhary @vk2895 
More

Congratulations @ashish30sharma of #Rajasthan on your debut production #Khejdi premiering on 24th may 2018 at @KashishMIQFF @ArchanaTaide #KhejdiAtKashish #LGBTFest #TogetherWithPride #KASHISH2018

Vikas Gupta Rosewoodian @lostboy54 
More

What is not us, we fear What we fear, we despise What we despise, we destroy Let's embark on a journey to discover your identity. #Khejdi Premieres on 24th may 2018 @KashishMIQFF @ashish30sharma84 @ArchanaTaide #KhejdiAtKashish #TogetherWithPride #KASHISH2018 .. when can I see

Chandan Roy Sanyal @IamRoySanyal 
More

Many best wishes to you sir @iamkunalmshah sahab! Looking good - love the title.

Gautam RodeVerified account @gautam_rode 
More

Congratulations my friends @iamkunalmshah @ashish30sharma @ArchanaTaide for khejdi .. The first look is really intriguing Happy and proud of you all

Romit Raj PrasherVerified account @RajRomit 
More

Congratulations my friends @iamkunalmshah @ashish30sharma @ArchanaTaide for khejdi ..All the very Best !!! Ashish is such an Amazing Actor & a Wonderful Human Being,I wish the Best for you Brother always

Raj BaddhanVerified account @RajBaddhan 
More

Got to applaud @ashish30sharma for taking on an unconventional role in #Khejdi - Looks very interesting! @KashishMIQFF #KhejdiAtKashish

Edited by Thushi - 5 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Update:
For those who aren't aware of it
Trailer of the movie was aired in Kashish Film festival press conference Today
and the Press con was aired live in Kashish FB page
It was one intense bold Trailer
Was speechless seeing Ashish as Khejdi
Mano.M thumbnail
Archana's Chat session

Archana T Sharma @ArchanaTaide

I know you guys are excited about Khejdi...trust me the feeling is mutual ...so let's do a quick question & answers round...let's start in 10mins ...will try to answer as much as I can...kindly tag #KhejdiatKashish #RachayitaFilms @KashishMIQFF @ashish30sharma in your tweet

Ashish_AlgerianFc @AshishAlgeriafc 

Morning gorgeous When u start filming and how do u do to keep it secret till now ?

This was one of the major reasons of me being not that active on social media from past 2 years.

Hanna @hanna94881 

Firstly how is @ashish30sharma reaction about his role in the film?!..his role is a big risk not anyone can do it

He's courageous and Risktaker. He was excited to play the character

PattyS @patralekha01 

#KhejdiatKashish is a feature film or a short film ? #RachayitaFilms

It's a feature film 

PattyS @patralekha01 

#KhejdiatKashish When it will be released for public and where ? #RachayitaFilms

The film doesn't get released now. It will now travel to festival circuit starting with@KashishMIQFF

SP2#RangrasiyaAddict @shilpa29patel 

Will there be English sub titles to the film?

Yes

Ashna Meri Duniya     @cutieeeneha

Is bhai @ashish30sharma is in lead role...and as v know it's based on Rajasthan ...shooted also in Rajasthan?? #KhejdiatKashish #RachayitaFilms

Yes...he plays the lead.

Ashok @ashok_evt

#KhejdiatKashish #RachayitaFilms Is Ashish really cool person as he appears.?? 

He is shaant person 

Ashish_AlgerianFc @AshishAlgeriafc 

The subject is a tabo in Asia or Africa u don't afraid of society feedback special ur company is new #KhejdiatKashish #RachayitaFilms @KashishMIQFF @ashish30sharma

Our intention of making the film was simply exploring a journey of a human being.

As you know many of us are http://abroad.Is  there any chance of us seeing the film on a digital platform?

Yes 

Mano.M thumbnail
kathija noor @ummudhilfar 

hi archana... what is the advantage and disadvantage of casting @ashish30sharma in Khejdi as a wife

Advantage- As a writer and Producer I got a brilliant actor to do my film. I knew he will do justice to the character. Disadvantage- none

ashish_sharmaFc @ashish_sharmaFc 

tell us why u selected the title #Khejdi ?

Because we liked the name 

Memes Of Ashish   @AshishMemes

How was your feeling when you see @ashish30sharma doing this role on set?

Very happy because my film was going on floor after two years of hard work.

Awani deshpande @AwaniDeshpande 

What is the meaning of Khejdi?

It's a tree...

AshishSharmaArabFC @AshishArabFC 

Any difficulties u n @ashish30sharma sir faced during written & search information on gendertransfer?!

The film is just not about a trans gender. The film is about a journey of an individual.

Ramya... @Ramyatbt1 

What challenges did u face as a producer???

Lots......had sleepless nights during the entire shooting Schedule...

Did the subject matter challenge your own and Ashishs perception of transgenders and their lives?

I'm an individual who never had any perception about transgenders. Everybody is an individual. All of us are human beings.

@ArchanaTaide @ashish30sharma @KashishMIQFF Releasing Date ?? #KhejdiAtKashish#Khejdi Frm ur marriage you are also a part of Rajasthan How's you feel bhabhi ??

It's not releasing yet...it will travel to festival circuit now...

Vidya Ramesh @vidramaa 

Kudos! 2 Qs. Would you hv treated the script differently if you didn't know it was AS who's going to play the lead? Pl let us know when n wer we can watch #Khejdi

While writing the film I always knew he is playing the role... infact when I read the short story. I told ashish that he should play this character if we ever think of adapting this story for making a film.

Hanna @hanna94881 

Is this @ashish30sharma in the poster?!

Keep guessing

Mano.M thumbnail
Ashok @ashok_evt 

#RachayitaFilms Ashish sir deserves award for the every role he select and hope he won't miss the award this time 

I think you should share your views with jury who gives awards

4ever  @Pattamaple1 

Do you have an official thriller of this film to launch before starting the film fes on 24th May?

Nope

What were the challenges faced while making this film ?

I broke my leg one week before shooting commenced. Everybody on set was calling me Langdi Ghodi 

annapurna @annapurna96

Congrats for ur project... and was it penned having ashish in mind for d lead role...

Yes from the start 

Ramya... @Ramyatbt1 

What are your expectation from the movie??? and what learning did it happen for you??? 

My only expectation is that the film should touch the heart of viewers. Learning is that you need to always keep learning new things

Ashish likes to become his character. How  was it living with him during this particular phase?

It was an experience on a different level...we had workshops and it was amazing time

AshishTamilFC @AshishTamilFC

Whose words are these ? @ArchanaTaide "What is not us, we fear What we fear, we despise What we despise, we destroy " Strong and true lines 

It's written by Ashish Sharma . It's his original creation

as we all know ashna cute... sweet ... naughty couple ...any naughty memories during shoot u want to share with us ...we always enjoying ashna naughtiness  

I'm a different person all together when work happens. We were strictly boring professional couple on set . I was the Producer and he was my actor 

swe @swetabhandari 

are we going to see any other poster of the movie ? #Khejdi

Soon...

Mano.M thumbnail
internal sound caps @internal_s_caps 

@ashish30sharma  Do you have new projects?

Writing two more feature films 

Liliana Sandra @Liliarun0884 

Why are u interested in screened this theme ?

Because we loved the story

Saw the photography of you DOP on Insta.Incredible.Has he done previous film work?

Our DOP name is Veerdhawal Puranik. He is one of the most talented Cinematographer in our industry. He was part of shows like Shanidev, Razia Sultan, Siya ke Ram, Buddha and many more

Arab Ashishians @Arab_Ashishans 

How did you come with this kind of scenario, I mean the Eureka moment, and how hard/easy was @ashish30sharma adopting to it?

Eureka moment- when the shooting scheduled finished peacefully and I and @RohitDwivedi8said pack up shouting at the top of our voice

Medha @Medha13192559 

Will we ever see u both acting together onscreen in any future project?

Yes you might...keep wishing

Ashish My Heartbeat  @anju_ashish

What do you think audience will be impressed or surprised by in this film? - Ashish's performance - direction - music 

They will impressed and surprised by everything.

as a writer was it challenging to write such story ? Your experience as a movie writer ? #khejdi

The process was indeed difficult because you need to justice with the short story that you are adapting.

apple_smiley @AppleSupha 

Khejdi will release in cinema or not? In India or other country also?

We are still figuring out that...will keep you posted

What else have you got planned for future big screen ventures?Any ideas brewing?

Loads 

Mano.M thumbnail
Megha Das @Megha16das 

Is there any female actor in this film is this a short movie?

Yes 

Mano @NiloPriya 

Is there any chances of you both sharing screen space anytime soon!? @ArchanaTaide@ashish30sharma

We will definitely...

Awani deshpande @AwaniDeshpande 

From which reference have written the story?

The film is an adaption of a short story Sanjha' written by Kiran Singh

htc_ashish84 @htc_ashish 

Archana are you playing in the movie

I'm producing the film. I have written the film along with ashish

N @niji_71

@ashish30sharma You're making us really proud to see you playing roles which are so different from your contemporaries! @ArchanaTaide all the best luck And what was your first reaction when you saw @ashish30sharma in this new and unique role???

Happy and excited as I could see my character alive

@ArchanaTaide have you shot the movie in real location or in sets ? Tell us something about the music as we know @kalsisaurabh is part of the project .#Khejdi

Real locations

@ArchanaTaide was there any disagreements btwn you and @ashish30sharma while working on this project? How did u guys compromise? #Khejdi

Not really...we think very similar

Ashish My Heartbeat  @anju_ashish 

Is it going to be the most challenging and best role in Ashish's career? #Khejdi

Indeed

Is there anything you're expecting from the audience after watching this film?

Honest feedback

So funny that we all thought Ashish gad lost weight due to health issues but in reality he was preparing for this role!Was it hard for him to switch to playing and preparing for Prithvi?

That is why I always keep saying everyone "please don't assume. Assumptions can create confusions...negativity...differences

Nissren @nanw0858 

There was hesitation in choosing Ashish to play this role. We knew him as a strong man

There was no hesitation when we decided to cast ashish for the role. We were absolutely sure of our choice

Nissren @nanw0858 

What are the reasons for the delay in completing this work

There was no delay...the film got completed on time

Indira Tandon @IndiraTandon1

Good morning Archana. So excited about #Khejdi ..could not sleep last night. Hope am not late for this session My question is ...are there any plans for showing the film at any festivals in UK anytime soon?

We are planning few things. Will keep you posted

Alright guys...it's time to go...had fun talking and interacting with each and every one of you...lots of love...God bless you 

Mano.M thumbnail

I don't think playing a transgender film character will affect my macho TV image: Ashish Sharma

Ashish Sharma is excited about his upcoming film, Khejdi.

Author: 
16 May,2018

Ashish Sharma is the next small-screen dude, attempting to make a big splash in films. He has done a few small cine roles before. But this time, he is not only acting as the lead in this film based on transgenders, but has also written it. It is a home production, with wife Archana T Sharma helming affairs.

"Khejdi is the journey of a transgender individual, attempting to find his identity and place in a tradition-bound society. It is so unfair to discriminate people who are born differently. Criminals get a second chance, but transgender people will continue to be castaways?, says Ashish, currently playing a brave warrior-painter, in Sony show, Prithvi Vallabh.

"Our film is based on the short story, Sanjha, written by Kiran Singh. I had heard it a long time ago, but it stayed with me. Eventually, Archana and I decided to make a film on it.

Ashish's other hit TV projects include Rangrasiya and Siya Ke Ram.

Ashish is quite practical, and understands that such types of films are not big grossers. "But they have their own set of audiences. The most important thing here is to get your budgeting bang on target.

"Many might question why I chose this type of film as my launch vehicle, as opposed to commercial pot broilers. I really don't give too much attention to crossing over, etc. I am more concerned about my creative output. I want to be part of stuff which makes an impact, and which I can recollect with pride, when I am old and dusted.

Going on, he adds, "I don't like this discrimination between offbeat and mainstream cinema. I am not against big films; many are good as well. I am lucky to be around the golden period of Indian cinema, when many big film makers are churning out content-driven projects as well.

Unlike other art house filmmakers, Ashish will not premier his film in international film festivals. Rather, he will screen at the upcoming Mumbai Kashish queer film festival. "I can't understand why we need to go abroad to showcase our wares. Aren't our desi film festivals good enough? Have we even bothered to check the value and graph of foreign festivals? Kashish is South Asia's biggest LGBT festival and we have films from 45 countries. Why do we still need the foreign tag? We need to support desi film festivals.

For the moment, Ashish is not even thinking in terms of a theatrical release. "Next, we will do rounds of the internal fest circuit. Here, I wish to add that just going to film festivals does not ensure moolah. You need to win. Having said that, if you do get screened, you might land buyers for limited ties.

In closing, we ask Ashish whether he is not afraid that playing a queer might harm his macho image on GEC. "No, I don't think so. Audiences have matured, and by now, have seen what I am capable of.

Way to go, Ashish!! All the best for Khejdi...

http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/dont-think-playing-transgender-film-character-will-affect-macho-tv-image-ashish-sharma/2018/05/16

Mano.M thumbnail

Ashish Sharma to play a transgender in his next

By Vinay MR Mishra
16 May 2018 11:51 AM

MUMBAI: Actor Ashish Sharma, who is currently playing the titular role in Sony TV's Prithvi Vallabh, has always been fluid in terms of his work. Sharma, in his eight-year long journey, has played variety of roles. A gangster, a God, an army officer, a casanova, a historical officer and even himself, Ashish has played them all. Joining the list would be his upcoming project where he is playing a transgender. As he aptly said that he is currently in a space where he can experiment and do what he believes in.   

With the zest of experimentation and the yearning of narrating a heartfelt story, Ashish will be seen playing a eunuch on the big screen in a film titled Khejdi. Interestingly, the actor, who is known for his charismatic mien, is also a prolific writer and has penned for the film.

In an exclusive conversation with TellyChakkar, the actor confirmed the news and said, "I won't be able to tell you much about the character. But yeah, I'm playing the titular character. I'm Khejdi.

The macho actor was never cynical about playing a transgender. It is said by some people that when male actors play any character from the LGBT community, their masculine image is hampered. "I also have a perception that I've built in 10 years, he laughs off.   

"I was not sceptical at all. That's not my criteria to look for work. Right now I'm in a space where I want to enjoy my work. Now I want the world to see the kind of work I want to be part of and how well I can pull them off. I want to part of stories and projects like these, he explains, adding, "It was fun.

His wife Archana Taide, who also wrote the script and is the producer of the film, had no inhibitions regarding her husband playing a transgender. "Archana convinced me, that this is something I should do, he reveals.

Best wishes for the film, Ashish!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ashish-sharma-play-transgender-his-next-180516

Mano.M thumbnail

"Ashish Sharma was working on 'Rangrasiya', when this idea STRUCK me"

says actress wife and now writer and producer, Archana Taide on their upcoming film..

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 | 12:45:15 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
| By Kunal Nirmal Kothari

Loving couple and actor duo, Ashish Sharma and Archana Taide are all set and rolling to present their first ever feature film, Khejdi, which will be premiering in an upcoming film festival next week.

This film is Ashish's next project after Prithvi Vallabh as an actor, and his debut as a writer and producer, where Archana has also co-written and co-produced it. But, that's all we know about the film so far, isn't it?

Hence, in a conversation with Archana, we got to talking about how the idea of making the film happened to her and Ashish and what is film about amongst many other things.

How did the idea of this story and making it into a film happen to you?

So, it all dates back to when Ashish and I got married in 2013. Ashish's father is a writer and poet himself. So, one fine day, he went on to share a story with Ashish thinking he would love it. Called Sanchar, Ashish loved it and shared it with me. The moment I read it, I started visualizing it as a screenplay and was absolutely touched by the story. I loved it so much that I told Ashish about when we create a banner, this story has to be one of our films. At that time, Ashish was working on Rangrasiya. But, then when the more talked about it, I started writing it and then we decided this has to be made under our banner.

Everybody knows you for the actress that you are, but not many know about your writing talent. How did writing happen to you?

Just like many, I wanted to write since I was a kid. But honestly, never really gave too much thought into it. In fact, when I was in college, I was pursuing journalism. Writing articles and different pieces was something I absolutely loved to do. But, the moment I shifted to anchoring and later TV, and hence journalism took a backseat and so did writing. The only habit that I never got rid of was writing in my diary. So, one day, Ashish just came across my diary and read it. That is when he told me, 'you should do it more. You are a writer and you write like screenplays.' I did not give too much thought initially, but then I started writing and I shared the story with my friend from the regional industry. She loved it so much that she gave me my first screenplay for a regional show. The show became a hit there. Later, I wrote for three or four other regional shows too, and by God's grace, all of them have been successful. When I was acting in Qubool Hai, I began writing Khejdi and have been working on it ever since. Hence, it truly is extremely special to me and Ashish both.

Tell us about the film.

Unfortunately, I cannot reveal too much about the film. But, here's what I can tell you. It's a proper feature film and it's a story about a human being who is trying to figure out something in the society and making his way through the many norms and other things. It's about a transgender. And through the same, we are questioning the society on the stereotypes and apprehensions that surface around them and other things too. I mean, the society can be such a hypocrite about all these things at times and we are questioning each and everything.

As you mentioned, it's a feature film. So, do we see it officially releasing?

First, we are planning for the festival market. Once, the film travels to all the different festivals; based on the response, we will see and plan what to do about it later. Honestly, when we made it, we did not think about the money or anything like that. It was just a story, we wanted to tell and was really dear to us. 

You have been absent from the acting space for while. Do we see you acting in any assignment soon? Tell us something about it.

Absolutely. I will and can never stop acting. You will soon see me in a new film. But again, just like Khejdi, I cannot reveal much about this too (laughs). But, something is coming up soon.