Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Television heartthrob Ashish Sharma prepares to play a transgender in his next

Ashish Sharma, who has wowed us time and again with his characters of Ram and Rudra Pratap Ranawat, is all set to play a transgender in his next project Khejdi'.

Television actor Ashish Sharma, who has wowed us time and again with his characters of Ram and Rudra Pratap Ranawat, is all set to play a transgender in his next project Khejdi'.

Ashish has been making headlines for his quite experimental choices in the roles lately, especially after he featured in Sony TV's magnum opus Prithvi Vallabh. After wearing the hats of the peerless Rama in Ramayan, a warrior poet in Prithvi Vallabh and a romantic army man in Rangrasiya, Ashish is all set to play a transgender now.

The actor took to his social media to shared the poster of his upcoming film, where he plays the titular role of Khejdi. He captioned it saying, "What is not us, we fear. What we fear, we despise. What we despise, we destroy. Let's embark on a journey to discover your identity. #KHEJDI Premieres on 24th may 2018."

While many actors get quite apprehensive to play these roles, Ashish has always been very open to challenges when it comes to acting. Talking to Tellychakkar.com Ashish said, "I was not sceptical at all. That's not my criteria to look for work. Right now I'm in a space where I want to enjoy my work. Now I want the world to see the kind of work I want to be part of and how well I can pull them off. I want to part of stories and projects like these," he explains, adding, "It was fun."

Khejdi has been written and produced by Ashish Sharma and his wife Archana Taide and is all set to be released on May 24. Ashish revealed that it was his wife Archana who convinced him to play the role.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/tv-television-heartthrob-ashish-sharma-prepares-to-play-a-transgender-in-his-next-442760

Edited by -Mano- - 5 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a3ILHQHK70&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Mano.M thumbnail
#KASHISH2018.  FB page is going LIVE Tomorrow, Saturday, 19th May 2018 at 4:00pm with an exclusive interview with @ashish30sharma where we will talk abbout #Khejdi and more! So get ready with your Questions! 
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hw beautiful 😳
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

TFS partuu 

His teacher is also part of the movie 

The one from Actor Prepares right
How did I miss it😲
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

The one from Actor Prepares right
How did I miss it😲

Han .. he was in trailer too ..  After his costar IV only I was thinking so he was the one in trailer lol 😆 

So his costar too from actor prepares thats great .. ⭐️
Edited by Thushi - 5 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Ashish was live on Kashish FB Page today at 4PM
Mano.M thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zNEYr_bgI[/YOUTUBE]
Mano.M thumbnail

#REVEALED: Ashish Sharma's look as a TRANSGENDER in his next

The actor continues to push all the boundaries..

Ashish Sharma, as an actor has had the graph of work which quite honestly, not many TV actors are able to boast of or even privileged to experience.

Indian TV, as an industry can easily typecast an actor especially if he or she is doing a long-running show for all the while. But, Ashish is an absolute anamoly and his shows and his characters prove that.

His latest super performance in Prithvi Vallabh was another feather to his cap, but he doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. We already revealed how Ashish, along with wife and actress, Archana Taide will be seen in an upcoming film titled Khejdi, which is produced and written by the couple themselves.

And this is going to be another display of Ashish's excellence as an actor, as he is going to play the role of a transgender.

The wait for the actor's avatar is finally over as we came across Ashish's look in the film. Checkout-

Looks formidable, doesn't he? He never ceases to impress us.