Rohit Purohit

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I haven't watched him before...but my god what an actor, superb screen presence... he looks uncannily like real Alexander😲...To be honest he is the best Alexander ever... I only watch this serial for him...that Puru guy is irritating, not his fault though...Puru storyline is bogus

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have seen his previous show as well.. He is a terrific actor.. 
From an expressive romantic lover Mirza Altunia to a composed warrior Alexander whose emotions are absolutely in check, he has done a wonderful job.. The transition in his expressions in the battle scenes to that when he is addressing to his public to when he talked to the ladies were so distinctive and clearly portrayed.. A viewer can understand the emotion without him saying anything... At the same time that's what makes Alexander unpredictable as well... Only he knows his ways.. 😊
Melkor thumbnail
Rohit Purohit is one of the best actors in the industry though highly underrated.He was amazing as Mirza Altunia and his eyes conveyed the dreamy,poetic and passionate aspect of Altunia perfectly 
As Alexander he displays a charisma and controlled aggression as well as a grace which only Alexander The Great can possess.I will say that he is the best person to have portrayed Alexander till date.I hope that this show brings him to prominence and opens the doors of further opportunities for him.

Now on a totally unrelated topic,do you always have to unnecessarily badmouth Puru and Laksh everywhere??If this was a topic related to Rohit then keep it about Rohit.
I don't believe in pulling down another actor to appreciate one.Everyone who watches the show knows that Rohit is a better actor than Laksh.
But Laksh is doing justice to his character as well and is doing a pretty good job.Every actor has his/her own style.And this show needs both of them.
If it's the storyline you have a problem with then the writers are responsible for that.
Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 5 years ago
siyarati thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Rohit Purohit is one of the best actors in the industry though highly underrated.He was amazing as Mirza Altunia and his eyes conveyed the dreamy,poetic and passionate aspect of Altunia perfectly 

As Alexander he displays a charisma and controlled aggression as well as a grace which only Alexander The Great can possess.I will say that he is the best person to have portrayed Alexander till date.I hope that this show brings him to prominence and opens the doors of further opportunities for him.

Now on a totally unrelated topic,do you always have to unnecessarily badmouth Puru and Laksh everywhere??If this was a topic related to Rohit then keep it about Rohit.
I don't believe in pulling down another actor to appreciate one.Everyone who watches the show knows that Rohit is a better actor than Laksh.
But Laksh is doing justice to his character as well and is doing a pretty good job.Every actor has his/her own style.And this show needs both of them.
If it's the storyline you have a problem with then the writers are responsible for that.

Well said👏
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aha, so the Puru Raksha Abhiyaan is well on its way! 😉Good going.

I have already written paeans in praise of Rohit's Alexander, so I shall desist here. The striking thing is that he manages to score so high with so little footage.

On a different point, where could I watch Razia Sultan online with decent video and audio, and how many episodes does it have? Thanks in advance.

How did it do in terms of popular appeal?

Shyamala Cowsik 

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
siyarati thumbnail
He is a great actor.. He looks too gud as Alex. And this my first show of him.