s3 ep1 review(spoilers)

spnfan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i watched the first episode at 4 in the morning. i woke up at the middle of the night and when u checked my insta there were news of ep1 being streaming. i thought they will post it in the morning but they posted it at 12am. since i saw it at 4 with a sleepy eyes i might forget to right about some scenes. 
the ep starts with fans waiting for manik and his arrival. then nandu is shown at her workplace doing something work related. then manik's manager is seen telling him his schedule and manik checks his fone. there were several missed calls from nandini and a msg asking him to meet her. manik runs to see nandu and the manager says the concert is in 2 hrs. he goes to see nandu( i guess at their first meeting place) and she shows his several shooting stars in the sky and then she proposes manik. he hugs her.
then in the concert a new girl is introduced( forgot her name) and she is seen singing. 

then mukti and her fiance is shown dancing to the song in a cafe. seems like they run a cafe now and mukti saying she never thought she will also have a love story like manan. then manik is shown coming to her and saying nandini has lost it. mukti takes him inside and asks what happened. scenes cuts to manan hug and manik saying no. nandini gets angry and asks whether its bcoz they fight a lot nowadays and he says no then she says is it coz of the new girl and he again denies saying she means nothing to him. they starts fighting and nandu goes away from their. back to mukti and manik. he says within this 25 yrs they both have scenes marriages failing and he dont want that for manan and nandini is not ready to listen to him. then he starts blaming mukti for giving all this ideas to nandini as she is getting married. nandu comes there and mukti's fiancee brings mukti out without telling manik that she is here. mukti talks to nandu and says she should start dating other guys and since manik is very possessive about nandu he will come crawling back to her and will propose her himself. inside, manik gets completely drunk and starts praising the fiancee. mukti comes inside and scolds him for getting manik drunk. he says usually manik threatens him for no reason and now he is praising and hugging him. he says he likes drunk manik more. mukti talks to manik and tells to let nandu date other guys as she has created a dream world for manan and she is far away from reality. nandu needs to see other guys to realize manik is the only one for her. manik rubbishes mukti's advice( as expected) and goes to the concert. there the new girl tries to flirt with him and tells her to stay away from him.
he changes the song and sings for nandu. nandu comes there but he gets surrounded by fans when he tries to reach her. she walks away. 
nandu comes to chacha-chachi's house followed by manik. chachi opens the door and says finally nandu had time to go to manik's concert. so manik stays at their house and chachi dont like him staying near nandu's room so he made him stay at the terrace. flashback shows nandu asking manik to go to his bunglow instead of staying in the terrace and he says he is used to staying with nandu and he dont want to go to his house. 
manik messages nandu to come down but she ignores. he throws stone to her room and she comes down angrily. he asks her why she is so pissed and whether its that day of the month. nandu says they need a break and manik thinks of 'their kind of break'. nandu says she needs a break from him and wants to date other guys. manik gets shockedπŸ˜†

the ep was quite fast paced and give an outline of how the life of the central charcaters were for the past few years. manik and nandini rarely gets time to spend with each other after they came back to india and they constantly fights with each other. 
chachi is sweet as always and still the no.1 fan of manik πŸ˜†. also she calls him manu now.πŸ˜†
chacha was against manik staying with them but chachi was all in since she and rishabh stayed with manan in denmark. rishabh is still in denmark and is in college now. 
mukti is no more the impulsive and rude mukti. she has matured a lot and has a very stable life and also seems to have a wonderful boyfriend who seems to be a bit afraid of manikπŸ˜†
the new girl seems to be way too clingly towards manik and looks like a wannabe. i might be worng but thats the first impression i got from her.
barkha singh plays mukti's fiancee's sister. nothing much is revealed about her. she seems to like hanging out with mukti.

the precap showed nandu getting ready to go on a date and manik ruining it. nandu gets angry and says she will date different guys each dayπŸ˜†. seems like manik's 'dai kilo ka haast' will not get any rest anytime soon.🀣
i would love to see manik watching nandu with other guys. he never even approved of her being friends with guys and he was so jealous of aryaman and abhimanyu.πŸ˜†

the best part about the ep was nandu's wardrobe. she is finally free from all those kurtas and chappals. she is quite modern now. she knows how to drive and seems like she owns a car now. nandini is not so naive like her college days and gets equally angry at manik. seems like living with monster manik made her a little monstrous. πŸ˜‰ manik no more gets his way like it used to be.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The shocking and amazing thing is that it's like role reversal...
Nandini is in full tashan just like season 1&2 how manik was...
And manik is behaving like love sick puppy...she got the bossy position in their relationship..
🀣
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
At first I was in total shock. W*F!!! How can you say no!! Mujhe to maan kar raha tha manik ko khub khub maaru. Aab maja ayega jab nandini kisi aur k sath hogi but I am thinking about that singer girl inaya...dude..she is gonna try on manik πŸ€’
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice episode...
i guess they revealed what the team had been upto in the past years without wasting much time on that
Nandu's perfect timing was not so perfect for Manik.
Manik kind of looked domesticated πŸ˜† wonder why Mukti's fiance seemed afraid of the present Manik  ... yup there is that role reversal.
I am not too surprised about Manik's rejection though given the family set up he and his friends were having.
Mukti is now going to have to multi task... she must find the boy friend for Nandu to date too. guess it  will turn out to be her fiance's friend, client ... 
the sub story is going to be that of Mukti's SIL? she seemed to be in a hurry to talk to Mukti alone.
any ways nice start... Give me the tashanwala Manik Malhotra to this domesticated Manik any time πŸ˜†
priyachand2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a fast paced episode! 
mixed feelings! Happy that they didnt show cheesy Manan! that would have been too much! 

Manik's No was not very convincing. they could have shown him panicking  by M word! still he does have his reasons as he was trying to tell mukthi! 

Mukthi's role has matured well. the way she balances short temprered Manink and understanding fiance n angry nandini was really good!

Nandini has become older, angrier, and opinionated too! Good for her!

in first and second season, they never showed Nandini having a life other than Manik. She was good in science but she ended up in music. She was shown she too had good singing talent, but they showed that she couldnt sing without Manik (season 1). so showing individualistic Nandini is interesting. i only hope they dont make her egoistic! i dont want their romance to suffer! 
Nobura thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

i watched the first episode at 4 in the morning. i woke up at the middle of the night and when u checked my insta there were news of ep1 being streaming. i thought they will post it in the morning but they posted it at 12am. since i saw it at 4 with a sleepy eyes i might forget to right about some scenes.

the ep starts with fans waiting for manik and his arrival. then nandu is shown at her workplace doing something work related. then manik's manager is seen telling him his schedule and manik checks his fone. there were several missed calls from nandini and a msg asking him to meet her. manik runs to see nandu and the manager says the concert is in 2 hrs. he goes to see nandu( i guess at their first meeting place) and she shows his several shooting stars in the sky and then she proposes manik. he hugs her.
then in the concert a new girl is introduced( forgot her name) and she is seen singing.

then mukti and her fiance is shown dancing to the song in a cafe. seems like they run a cafe now and mukti saying she never thought she will also have a love story like manan. then manik is shown coming to her and saying nandini has lost it. mukti takes him inside and asks what happened. scenes cuts to manan hug and manik saying no. nandini gets angry and asks whether its bcoz they fight a lot nowadays and he says no then she says is it coz of the new girl and he again denies saying she means nothing to him. they starts fighting and nandu goes away from their. back to mukti and manik. he says within this 25 yrs they both have scenes marriages failing and he dont want that for manan and nandini is not ready to listen to him. then he starts blaming mukti for giving all this ideas to nandini as she is getting married. nandu comes there and mukti's fiancee brings mukti out without telling manik that she is here. mukti talks to nandu and says she should start dating other guys and since manik is very possessive about nandu he will come crawling back to her and will propose her himself. inside, manik gets completely drunk and starts praising the fiancee. mukti comes inside and scolds him for getting manik drunk. he says usually manik threatens him for no reason and now he is praising and hugging him. he says he likes drunk manik more. mukti talks to manik and tells to let nandu date other guys as she has created a dream world for manan and she is far away from reality. nandu needs to see other guys to realize manik is the only one for her. manik rubbishes mukti's advice( as expected) and goes to the concert. there the new girl tries to flirt with him and tells her to stay away from him.
he changes the song and sings for nandu. nandu comes there but he gets surrounded by fans when he tries to reach her. she walks away.
nandu comes to chacha-chachi's house followed by manik. chachi opens the door and says finally nandu had time to go to manik's concert. so manik stays at their house and chachi dont like him staying near nandu's room so he made him stay at the terrace. flashback shows nandu asking manik to go to his bunglow instead of staying in the terrace and he says he is used to staying with nandu and he dont want to go to his house.
manik messages nandu to come down but she ignores. he throws stone to her room and she comes down angrily. he asks her why she is so pissed and whether its that day of the month. nandu says they need a break and manik thinks of 'their kind of break'. nandu says she needs a break from him and wants to date other guys. manik gets shockedπŸ˜†

the ep was quite fast paced and give an outline of how the life of the central charcaters were for the past few years. manik and nandini rarely gets time to spend with each other after they came back to india and they constantly fights with each other.
chachi is sweet as always and still the no.1 fan of manikπŸ˜†. also she calls him manu now.πŸ˜†
chacha was against manik staying with them but chachi was all in since she and rishabh stayed with manan in denmark. rishabh is still in denmark and is in college now.
mukti is no more the impulsive and rude mukti. she has matured a lot and has a very stable life and also seems to have a wonderful boyfriend who seems to be a bit afraid of manikπŸ˜†
the new girl seems to be way too clingly towards manik and looks like a wannabe. i might be worng but thats the first impression i got from her.
barkha singh plays mukti's fiancee's sister. nothing much is revealed about her. she seems to like hanging out with mukti.

the precap showed nandu getting ready to go on a date and manik ruining it. nandu gets angry and says she will date different guys each dayπŸ˜†. seems like manik's 'dai kilo ka haast' will not get any rest anytime soon.🀣
i would love to see manik watching nandu with other guys. he never even approved of her being friends with guys and he was so jealous of aryaman and abhimanyu.πŸ˜†

the best part about the ep was nandu's wardrobe. she is finally free from all those kurtas and chappals. she is quite modern now. she knows how to drive and seems like she owns a car now. nandini is not so naive like her college days and gets equally angry at manik. seems like living with monster manik made her a little monstrous.πŸ˜‰manik no more gets his way like it used to be.

awsome update, thanks, the more i read update, the more i want to watch it
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priyachand2008

what a fast paced episode! 

mixed feelings! Happy that they didnt show cheesy Manan! that would have been too much! 

Manik's No was not very convincing. they could have shown him panicking  by M word! still he does have his reasons as he was trying to tell mukthi! 

Mukthi's role has matured well. the way she balances short temprered Manink and understanding fiance n angry nandini was really good!

Nandini has become older, angrier, and opinionated too! Good for her!

in first and second season, they never showed Nandini having a life other than Manik. She was good in science but she ended up in music. She was shown she too had good singing talent, but they showed that she couldnt sing without Manik (season 1). so showing individualistic Nandini is interesting. i only hope they dont make her egoistic! i dont want their romance to suffer! 

Nandini and Mukti, they both have become mature enough. πŸ˜³
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Confession first...did not read your entire write up (sorry)...not yet as I am yet to watch the episode thik se...but thank you for the details...will come back later and read properly 😊
Rushed through the epi due to lack of time...and absolutely loved it...a great start of the  season...finally our kiddo KYY grew up. A big fat THX to RY...I don't think I have ever laughed so much after any KYY epi πŸ˜†
"breakups" (or whatever it can be called) in KYY land are usually very entertaining when it comes to MaNan πŸ˜† (just remembered Manik's imagination...Dhruv and Nandu on a bike πŸ˜†)
Manik's manager reminded me of a character Eli Gold from Good Wife (if anyone watched the show) πŸ˜†... poor guy does not have a life of his own πŸ˜†

BTW we had EDT right...where is it?

Also, what is the schedule..I mean time of release...I need to adjust as per IST

More later...
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Did you notice after Manik questions Nandu if it was that day of the month he immediately takes out the mobile and checks something checking  the calendar himself?🀣
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -indulekha-

Did you notice after Manik questions Nandu if it was that day of the month he immediately takes out the mobile and checks something checking  the calendar himself?🀣

they have been living together for quite some time now. so he knows that time of the monthπŸ˜†