Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
 Today  episode  was good.  But I felt it  strange  shaurya  let mehek  go alone in   this condition behind mami , knowing she wants to kill them.
May  be they lack time as  Sammy's body  double  was used 
Kuddos   for LU everyone 
 Mehrya  scene was  adorable  and Karan   was more cute today  cutie pie  . I loved Sammy's  casual  look 
lovetoread08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sham,
Thanks for update πŸ˜‰

Jaan lenewali ban gayi Jaan ko bachanewali  πŸ˜†

Haar baar flop plan's banene ke ideas Yeh Sevetalana ko he kyun aate hai πŸ˜†

Edited by lovetoread08 - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks...Shamz & Krishu...! πŸ€—After long...commenting on LU Thread...! 

So...it was a she and not a he who came on 14th May...@ Kanta Chachi back to Delhi accompanied by a brilliant idea how to save the people of Khanna Mansion...! Once again we were made fools...! Where is the Alien Shamz...? πŸ˜†

Well...what we were anticipating and what we got @ Mami stay in KM & well planned game ended at the speed of light...hail to the Sharma's...! What is Mami next plan...? And we know this time she'll succeed...unfortunately...! πŸ˜•

Better late than never...Vicky choosing Shaurya over his mom...! True blood is not always the most faithful...! Blood makes you related only...Loyalty makes you family...!

MehRya's scenes looks...😳 (not yet watched episode)...! 

Khanna's & Sharma's are enjoying...unaware that the playground will soon turn into blood ground...! Who will die and who will survive this massacre...? πŸ˜­

Good to see you in LU thread after so long waidu ...πŸ€—

Hahaha ST has given a approximate date and later forgot to mention the changed date ...πŸ˜†

But glad chachi came back ...with whole clan and save khannas...I don't know if they will be killed their or not coz just now I saw karuna maa post she was in KM .. happily singing πŸ€£πŸ€£
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: richasharma0991

Today  episode  was good.  But I felt it  strange  shaurya  let mehek  go alone in   this condition behind mami , knowing she wants to kill them.

May  be they lack time as  Sammy's body  double  was used 

Right richu even I wasn't able to connect with that scene ..mahek alone following Mami ...it could have turned dangerous...but you know how TV shows runs ...it should be bahu who has to save everyone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes at many places her body double was used .e
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetoread08

Hi sham,

Thanks for update πŸ˜‰

Jaan lenewali ban gayi Jaan ko bachanewali  πŸ˜†

Haar baar flop plan's banene ke ideas Yeh Sevetalana ko he kyun aate hai πŸ˜†

Am I dreaming?? Are you for real here on this thread ... someone please pinch me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are talking about kanta or swetlana πŸ˜†

HhahaH bechari Ka itna full prooof plan ko Sharma's ke Diwali ke pathakon ne barbad Kar Diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†