Dil Se Dil Tak

Zain Imam, Avika Gor, Jasmin Bhasin and Aditya Narayan in Colors kkk

cherry_sd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

MUMBAI: One of the most popular adventurous reality shows, Khatron Ke Khiladi, is soon making its way to television with season 9.

TellyChakkar has been updating viewers with the probable list of celebrity contestants. Earlier, we wrote about Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor Karan Patel, cricketer Sreesanth, Bollywood actress Kirti Kharbanda and Bigg Boss fame Mandana Karimi being approached for the upcoming season.  

According to our sources, other popular stars who are in talks for this season are Zain Imam (Naamkarann), Jasmin Bhasin (Dil Se Dil Tak), Avika Gor (Laado) and singer cum host Aditya Narayan.

When we contacted Jasmine, she shared, "I am not aware about it.

Zain, Aditya and Avika remained unavailable for comment.

If things materialize then viewers will witness their favourite on-screen Tashan-e-Ishqjodi back on screen with this show, which will be aired on Colors. Ironically, the three shows Naamkarann, Dil Se Dil Tak and Laado will soon bid adieu to its viewers and thus the chances of the actors participating in KKK are high.

Edited by cherry_sd - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rumours again..it is not at all confirmed. Zain is busy shooting for something else. However I would love too Sidhant,Jasmin and Zain together in KKK...It would be super fun to see TEI trio.
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Stupid article...Zain and Jasmin were not Tashan-e-ishq's jodi,for God's sake. It was SidMin aka TwiNj. Sidhant and Jasmin. Foolish author.
TheGumnaam thumbnail
And favorite?? Chutiya kahin ke.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxxlgirl2001

And favorite?? Chutiya kahin ke.

Be ready for more such news if it materializes, because that's how the industry works and Colors is expert in such manipulations 😆🥱
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Be ready for more such news if it materializes, because that's how the industry works and Colors is expert in such manipulations 😆🥱

Such dumbass wannabes. I tell you. They act naive all the way. I hate colors even before this shit began , it deserved hate ,I feel.😆
Kallol012 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
by the way, there is high probability of happening that !
at least the colors tv has glued itself to her ***! ðŸ˜¡
Kallol012 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxxlgirl2001

Such dumbass wannabes. I tell you. They act naive all the way. I hate colors even before this shit began , it deserved hate ,I feel.😆

colors tv deserves serious hate, the channel every time played treacherous game with performer shows and sided with all sorts of disgusting and manipulative shows, not it is the last time! they are old sinners on this track! 
Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cherry_sd

MUMBAI: One of the most popular adventurous reality shows, Khatron Ke Khiladi, is soon making its way to television with season 9.

TellyChakkar has been updating viewers with the probable list of celebrity contestants. Earlier, we wrote about Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor Karan Patel, cricketer Sreesanth, Bollywood actress Kirti Kharbanda and Bigg Boss fame Mandana Karimi being approached for the upcoming season.  

According to our sources, other popular stars who are in talks for this season are Zain Imam (Naamkarann), Jasmin Bhasin (Dil Se Dil Tak), Avika Gor (Laado) and singer cum host Aditya Narayan.

When we contacted Jasmine, she shared, "I am not aware about it.

Zain, Aditya and Avika remained unavailable for comment.

If things materialize then viewers will witness their favourite on-screen Tashan-e-Ishqjodi back on screen with this show, which will be aired on Colors. Ironically, the three shows Naamkarann, Dil Se Dil Tak and Laado will soon bid adieu to its viewers and thus the chances of the actors participating in KKK are high.

you shouldn't have posted it here as people here would somehow find another reason to abuse jasmin 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
ya ya jub poora forum jasmine ki tarif se Bhar jaaye tabhi jasmine article post karna chahiye . jub log jasmine ki tareefon ke pul baandhe tabhi post Karen