Bepannah My thoughts, Which Password?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ ep 40~11.5.18   Which  password?

One popular form to relieve our mind is to offload it into a machine . The machine keeps all one wishes to deposit about one's life securely guarded from the rest of the world. Who so ever wants to gain access to one's personalized statistics requires a password set by  the user to get into  the person's life. So one's privacy is maintained by a specific key word, some secret phrase or sequenced characters that  allows entry into the machine.

Makes me wonder, Aditya and Zoya; Pooja and Yash, kept their lives totally private for the past half a decade. But the untimely demise of Pooja and Yash ends up having a knock-on effect on Adi and Zoya's privacy too. All they kept reserved from the world now stands exposed, to much public speculation and suspicion from the law. Ironically no password was required. One embarrassing, baffling, horrific, serious incident was enough to pull out  three families  dirty  linen in public. For private knowledge to be freely available as  common knowledge.

Keeping passwords in mind, it's hard to ignore that between Aditya and Zoya  too, some password exists that forces them to give access to each other. The beauty lies in the edit, both undertake  when they gain contact with each other. I see  each  day, their ability  to read each other progresses, when  minor changes take place within the original Aditya and Zoya.

The way things move between them it makes me curious about what exactly is their secret  password that allows them admission into themselves. These passwords spring to my mind.. Resist. Submit. Commit. In a pensive mood , I would like to see which passwords  seem  a best fit  to open more about Aditya and Zoya's developing preoccupation with each other.

Zoya  as Mahi's protector is on pins and needles regards getting her out of Aditya's reach.  Presently it seems like  looking for a needle in the hay stack. One look at Zoya's face tells him he gives her pins and needles! She's bound to react in some way? Interesting , she chooses Adi's  technique of  soil the garment!  The need for change of clothes is bound to arise ! mission accomplishes. Mahi much against her wishes is sent packing home by Zoya.

Thread the needle.. Adi knows Zoya's resistance will not last. She  will submit to what he desires. Sew the button on his shirt. The  fruit drops  right in his lap! Without him lifting  a finger!  he is as sharp as  a needle!

For Zoya to sew the button on his shirt is like passing the camel through the eye of a needle. Emotionally it is a next to impossible task for her to accomplish. She has to pass through the tiny gap with two sides. Her past and present! Its close quarters with him that shirks her soul. Such activities are linked with moments of her past, that still prick her. Aditya's offer to help thread the needle ,shows  he'll make it easier for her now that willingly she submits to undertake the task he hankered for her to do. Zoya too like him is sharp as a needle. She has no plans to let him get away ! with his fake cry of ouch!  Zoya  turns it for  real when she  pricks him.. to teach him, what a prick feels like.it numbs the flesh! As tiny as it is , it still tingles and frays the nerve endings.. just like this moment.. where both stand facing each other. She has the strange power to thread all his strengths and weakness on one thread.. despite being needled by him  consistently.

But the real prick to his conscience remains. Zoya  hates playing games. She challenges Adi threading along Mahi's emotions along. Although it puts her in a situation where Adi turns around much amused, why does it matter to her? Zoya remains unaware that with his ostentatious woo Mahi  drive. It's really testing her waters! His concern is  Zoya, resists, submits.. but will she commit? He shrugs, its early days, yet. But to me the scene is about sensing out if commitment lies between Mahi and Aditya? Yes.. professional commitment that's all. Yet to Zoya its misleading Mahi. She tells him upfront. That's the way she is, calls a spade..  a spade. Aditya knows she means well. But for him it's to veer back issues to Zoya's interest in him! He is so vacant, wants her to fill the space  with her usual pointers and indicators  that  previously too put him on track.

In comparison,  Zoya tends to go off track by his  beat around the bush words ! he spins around her  like a demented bumble bee whizzing around a fragile flower. Pity is summer is a while away for the nectar of trust is yet to form in the attractive flower! Once bitten twice shy!  Thus Zoya too now draws herself into the conversation which began with Mahi and Aditya equation. She ,much to Adi's delight wants to know why does he saves her if he constantly needle's her?? resorts to methods of  targeting her! yet picks on Mahi. Why?

The story bounces back to them.  Decoy is done away with. Aditya gives her the password to his whole being, good or bad.

Common  thread! Lets her in.. if their sorrow is similar . then why should one suffer alone? While the other gets spared? If pain is common then grief too should be shared. Makes life bearable. Takes the prick! out of the tingling semi numbness that still ,both feel  in their lives. In times to come, however, lies the  hope . only  they themselves are destined, to bring back sensation in their frayed nerve endings.. but this is no over night task. It takes time. Meanwhile, all  Aditya and Zoya can do for temporary relief  of being pricked! is use warm or cold compress ,as and when required!!      

The scene where Zosh is sealed. For me is  like picking up the thread  once more to explore issues that began , were left, but after a hiatus  are back in Adi and Zoya's faces! Of recent, both were beginning to lose the thread of their painful past. But the common thread of their grief is back! This time having far reaching effects on Zosh employees as well. While all hang by a thread! Aditya does the needful. Challenges the bailiffs on the document.  There has to be a common thread to the contract. The offer and the signed proof of acceptance document.  

The mad hunt for Yash's borrowed amount proof  puts  Zoya in a corner. Aditya's   severe verbal lashing , reduces her in own eyes. How as  a wife she coaxed  Yash into chewing more than they both could swallow. As a wife she let Yash  pamper and pander to her needs.. heart broken she  realizes she may be more at fault. Its Adi who makes her see this side in her. But worse still is her inability to defend herself before Aditya. His mercilessly cross questions about   being a wife who knew nothing about why her husband borrowed money left right and centre?  All this scathes Zoya  leaves her hanging by  a thread.  Adi is right she partly knew, but  now she knows there is much about Yash she never knew.. as for Adi.. one look at her, changes his fury ,into sincere compassion for Zoya.. for like him! her heart too is in the right place despite her stupidity. But then again only mortals are imperfect!  They love and lose in it.. yet  they pick up the thread from where they left off! For love is the thread that gives meaning to life!    

Getting the safe to open is like threading the needle. No easy task!  The try likely passwords..  which fail of miserably! Aditya hangs  on a thread.. fears a bad outcome of his hunch  is likely  to hurt both him and Zoya.. he   can deal with it? But can Zoya cope with it? Well! Adi clenches his defined jaw! She bloody well! Will  have to come to terms with  the password CHEATERS!   Adi puts in Pooja's DOB  and Yash's safe opens! Their cheating spouse, Yash and Pooja make  up the eye of the needle they are trying to thread!  

Thankfully, the common thread in this precarious scenario is to use the appropriate password , to gain access to Yash's  safe! Where his secrets are kept. Well, all  pick up the thread. What went on between Yash Arora and Pooja Hooda.. the password word  says it all!  Zoya is cut up inside.

But she conceals it in her heart. For her to see Adi s heroic act to save the company's jobs ,at the expense of exposing the wounds of his heart  gives her hope. There is chance that they just may thread their way to each other. For the password of  Common thread! seems to work for both.  Thus  to gain access to each other,  is not as  much of an improbable task! Hamlet53 12.5.18

Me loved the episode.. our leads were both as good as each other. Mahi's evil giggles.. she has to keep them going..  her duplicity too gives a shove and push to the story.

happy 40 episodes.. well done all for keeping our forum a buzz! love hammie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie!! How beautifully threaded post. Absolutely loved the symbolism. 
Sorry, could not comment on your previous posts as was a little busy. But I did read it and they were equally mind-blowing. 
Coming to the current episode, the light-hearted banter between Aditya and Zoya was such fun, but then life has a way of thrusting you to harsh realities. How difficult it might have been for Aditya to enter the password of Puja's birthdate into the locker, and that too in front of the entire staff. And that for Zoya to realize yet again of Yash's infidelity. 
But a question arises in my mind if 19th March was Puja's birthday, then wasn't it Zoya and Yash's anniversary? Why did Zoya not react or remember it? 
Another thing which pinched me was Aditya reminding Zoya or should I say blaming Zoya for Yash's deeds, that too in front of the entire staff. 
I thought that he did all that previously because he wanted Zoya to open her blinders and realize and accept that Yash was cheating on her. And now when Zoya has accepted it then why rub salt on her wounds. Wasn't he too taken for a ride by his wife? Puja was the one who took the money from him, he didn't even blink an eye. So isn't he equally a fool? Then why blame Zoya alone? 
Sometimes Aditya totally confuses me. He desperately wants Zoya to come out of her misery and then he himself tear open her slowly healing wounds. Banda chahta kya hai?
Edited by geetkumar - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo geet...πŸ˜ƒ first to comment !
Hey Hammie!! How beautifully threaded post. Absolutely loved the symbolism.  oh thanks mate, for  appreciating.. 
Sorry, could not comment on your previous posts as was a little busy. But I did read it and they were equally mind-blowing.  cheers again.. me chuffed.
Coming to the current episode, the light-hearted banter between Aditya and Zoya was such fun, but then life has a way of thrusting you to harsh realities. How difficult it might have been for Aditya to enter the password of Puja's birthdate into the locker, and that too in front of the entire staff. And that for Zoya to realize yet again of Yash's infidelity. 
But a question arises in my mind if 19th March was Puja's birthday, then wasn't it Zoya and Yash's anniversary? Why did Zoya not react or remember it? ..may be so.. geet.. was so engrossed in Adi's   horror  of knowing his worst nightmare was about to come true.. its proof  Pooja Yash were having an affair. why did he choose adi's wife's
Another thing which pinched me was Aditya reinding Zoya or should I say blaming Zoya for Yash's deeds, that too in front of the entire staff. 
I thought that he did all that previously because he wanted Zoya to open her blinders and realize and accept that Yash was cheating on her. And now when Zoya has accepted it then why rub salt on her wounds. Wasn't he too taken for a ride by his wife? Puja was the one who took the money from him, he didn't even blink an eye. So isn't he equally a fool? Then why blame Zoya alone? 
valid point Geet.. this is what bitterness does..  undoes  compassion... all I can say is he hoped  Pooja related pass word  wouldn't work..  it did, there was no going  denying the truth  now.. but  both  Zoya and him have to suffer equally.. 
Sometimes Aditya totally confuses me. He desperately wants Zoya to come out of her misery and then he himself tear open her slowly healing wounds. Banda chahta kya hai?
 he wants  a dard ka ristha..  it is likely to  leave a lasting  impression..   happy times every one loves to share.. but very  few stand by in sorrowful  times ...
Geet thanks  for  your precious  thoughts..  the show is great..   inspires us to express  which can  be good story material for cv's...   much love,  yours hammie

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Very beautifully written. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved your interpretation of the stitching scene. πŸ‘ I managed to relate to it in another way, but it is only slightly different since it is the same scene. Adi damages himself superficially in an attempt to connect with Zoya and then pretends to be hurt by her (dard ka rishta πŸ’”) while Zoya is fixing his issue in obligation. When she realizes that he is pretending hurt, she decides to give a wake up call, which is as good as the prick he was pretending.

I do not think Zoya calls a spade a spade, after the energy she devoted in proving Yash innocent, with glaring evidences around her. It is only the signed divorce papers that broke her glass palace. I think Zoya would call a spade a butterfly, if that is what the spade looks like from her vantage point. But, at least, she would be honest about what she saw. 

Adi connected their survival and suffering together (with a thread, if you like πŸ˜‰) when he said "When I saved you, I was saving myself." "We both are hurt, why would only I suffer?" It gave the impression that in order for him to survive, she too must survive and if he suffers then she too should suffer. Later, when the bank officials asked him how he would repay back 1 crore in 3 weeks, he said it is 'my' problem, not 'our'. He has already connected to her on basis of pain, suffering and survival in much deeper subconcious levels. (Adiya  fangirling chalu πŸ˜†)

I was baffled with Mahi's reaction when Adi was taunting Zoya and calling Yash a loser. πŸ˜• I understand she doesn't like Zoya and is desperately after the insurance money. But, Yash was her brother. They grew up together, they must have memories, however less or insignificant. Did she not love her brother? And if Zoya was not there, how did she plan to clear Yash's debts? With insurance money? πŸ˜† I haven't seen anybody more stupid! (BTW, did Yash have a life insurance? Did Mahi happily retrieve that too? And how long she plans to survive on a fixed sum?

I loved how Adi's anger melted for Zoya when she said "Humein pata hona chahiye tha, par nhi tha.." He realized to what extent Yash had kept Zoya in dark. While the innocent girl keeps on getting shocks of her life, Adi cannot help but feel her pain.

From Zoya's flashback about Yash, it seemed that either Yash wanted to sell Mussoorie house and settle in Mumbai with Zoya or ask for financial help from Zoya's father. I think if Yash shared his problems, trusting her, without judging that she was too innocent to understand and support him, Zoya would have proven to be his that pillar of strength that was looking elsewhere.

I felt very bad for Adi in the locker scene. πŸ˜’ In spite of knowing that their spouses cheated, he hoped that the locker would open with Zoya's DOB. A tiny hope that maybe PooSh weren't that close. His hope shattered once again when he entered Pooja's DOB in Yash's locker. I wonder why Zoya did not point out that the date coincided with Yash and her anniversary.
(So, Zoya birthday is on 29 December πŸ˜Š)

It is interesting that Zoya did not thank Adi on her own after he saved Mahi and her from goons (she thanked only when insisted), but she instantly thanked him for saving closure of Zosh. Seems like Zosh is the right password to Zoya's heart, not Mahi. πŸ˜‰

Your posts are always a treat to read after the episodes. Keep posting. πŸ˜ƒ

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful n heart warming . Wud love to see your reviews in our Newsletter .Hope u would participate
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Beautiful n heart warming . Wud love to see your reviews in our Newsletter .Hope u would participate

helooo Sneha doll,πŸ˜ƒ good to see you mate,  oh thanks  for your kind comment.. News letter ?  yes would like to.. have done 40 ep... tell me more in a pm.. if its  not a problem... much love hammie 
swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The episode airs with a 24 hour delay here.so a late is not a late.brb.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
heloo Tia..πŸ˜ƒ  good to see you mate..

Very beautifully written. πŸ‘πŸΌ
love being spoiltπŸ˜†
I loved your interpretation of the stitching scene. πŸ‘ I managed to relate to it in another way, but it is only slightly different since it is the same scene. Adi damages himself superficially in an attempt to connect with Zoya and then pretends to be hurt by her (dard ka rishta πŸ’”) while Zoya is fixing his issue in obligation. When she realizes that he is pretending hurt, she decides to give a wake up call, which is as good as the prick he was pretending.
yes  like,  now you know what it feels like.. 
I do not think Zoya calls a spade a spade, after the energy she devoted in proving Yash innocent, with glaring evidences around her. It is only the signed divorce papers that broke her glass palace. I think Zoya would call a spade a butterfly, if that is what the spade looks like from her vantage point. But, at least, she would be honest about what she saw. 
πŸ˜†  brilliant..  at that point in time she believed or was led to believe her husband really loved her.. blind love,as adi puts it..   in the main, Yash  clearly treated her well as his beloved and then wife.. after the incident.. yes she kept a stupid front  and went into denial  for a bit. She had hoped..  it was all  untrue... as the case is still under investigation   you are right.. the divorce papers finally.. makes her see  the truth..
Adi connected their survival and suffering together (with a thread, if you like πŸ˜‰) when he said "When I saved you, I was saving myself." "We both are hurt, why would only I suffer?" It gave the impression that in order for him to survive, she too must survive and if he suffers then she too should suffer. Later, when the bank officials asked him how he would repay back 1 crore in 3 weeks, he said it is 'my' problem, not 'our'. He has already connected to her on basis of pain, suffering and survival in much deeper subconcious levels. (Adiya  fangirling chalu πŸ˜†)
beautifully put Tia... looks like this time Zoya too, gives  him credit  for all her weaknesses that he pointed  out in her.. not knowing  enough about her husband.
I was baffled with Mahi's reaction when Adi was taunting Zoya and calling Yash a loser. πŸ˜• I understand she doesn't like Zoya and is desperately after the insurance money. But, Yash was her brother. They grew up together, they must have memories, however less or insignificant. Did she not love her brother?
I suspect there is my mum always loved my bro more than me syndrome with her.. sibling jealousy..
And if Zoya was not there, how did she plan to clear Yash's debts? With insurance money? πŸ˜† I haven't seen anybody more stupid! (BTW, did Yash have a life insurance? Did Mahi happily retrieve that too? And how long she plans to survive on a fixed sum?
good point about life insurance ? did he have money to pay the monthly instalments?? the rest is  not yet revealed...
I loved how Adi's anger melted for Zoya when she said "Humein pata hona chahiye tha, par nhi tha.." He realized to what extent Yash had kept Zoya in dark. While the innocent girl keeps on getting shocks of her life, Adi cannot help but feel her pain.
   zoya Zoya 
From Zoya's flashback about Yash, it seemed that either Yash wanted to sell Mussoorie house and settle in Mumbai with Zoya or ask for financial help from Zoya's father. I think if Yash shared his problems, trusting her, without judging that she was too innocent to understand and support him, Zoya would have proven to be his that pillar of strength that was looking elsewhere.
I too think , there seems some truth in what you point out.. I wonder  what  Zoya would say toY borrowing monetyrom her father/.
I felt very bad for Adi in the locker scene. πŸ˜’ In spite of knowing that their spouses cheated, he hoped that the locker would open with Zoya's DOB. A tiny hope that maybe PooSh weren't that close. His hope shattered once again when he entered Pooja's DOB in Yash's locker. I wonder why Zoya did not point out that the date coincided with Yash and her anniversary.
(So, Zoya birthday is on 29 December πŸ˜Š)
well now we know..  I think he felt sorry for Zoya,, more.. one shock after another..he dreaded it coming true but for her it was more proof she was not Yash no1.. in reality.

It is interesting that Zoya did not thank Adi on her own after he saved Mahi and her from goons (she thanked only when insisted), but she instantly thanked him for saving closure of Zosh. Seems like Zosh is the right password to Zoya's heart, not Mahi. πŸ˜‰
mahi in reality wants Zosh to close!
Your posts are always a treat to read after the episodes. Keep posting. πŸ˜ƒ
and your feedback is a big treatment not just for me ,but others my postπŸ‘  so you keep them coming too... much love, yours hammie

- Tia

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It is nice to read your takes.. ypu give this real deep meaning to scenes
I wonder why they nvr explored anniversary n pooja bday being on same date 
. Was it a blooper?
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swansong

The episode airs with a 24 hour delay here.so a late is not a late.brb.

yeah yeah ..πŸ˜† .. you win doc sahiba.. just don't dozzz off..   sleep deprived  .. πŸ˜› hammie

waise both were in their elements.. neat and clean episode..