Bepannah My thoughts, Looks do matter !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ ep 39~10.5.18   Looks do matter!

How we look and how we are perceived by others matters much to us. Its to do with creating an impact and impression to gain recognition. Looks, by and large can be cosmetic and help to conceal reality. However attention to semblance is paid to maintain, upgrade and expand an existing image! All to make a secure place in the existing market. The episode thus for me, fits rather neatly against a business like backdrop.  

Present day it's all about the image sent across. But then we stop and ask ourselves. Do relationships we form? Have a likeness to being part of a business deal too? Or once struck! our relationships either end up being profitable or we end up cutting our losses and close shop?

Adi appears to be the new look of Zosh! The business has history Zoya and her better half, now deceased Yash. It's a hard core corporate rule, to keep the business up and running. New blood, new ideas haveto be pumped in. Lost  public attention has to be ruthlessly retrieved  back.  For it's a competitive world out there! Old image will not do!  It's time to revamp company policy and practice.

With Zoya she refrains from taking risks, especially as company is running through losses. She'd rather hang on what little the company  has for a rainy day! But Adi cuts her out,  with his dare devil approaches.. all he wants is to relay, to Zoya she is not alone. This time Adi stands beside her. Loss or profit, they will bear together for the benefit of others. But the chance has to be taken. Cleverly Aditya uses Mahi's support to force Zoya's attention upon him. All his strategies at the office ,make a lucrative profit for him!

The scene is significant and brilliantly brings out from under the commerce  canopy , the need for Zoya and Aditya both  to refurbish their  previous mindsets to make a place in life. This time , on their own. Minus their cheating partners.

Aditya, after his occasional emotional detox sessions. Now begins  to renovate the remains of his broken spirit .All around him see  how he portrays a new image of himself,  happy as opposed to his previous fury face billboard. Adi's new image sells well at home and at the office! He now plans to use this business tack to shake out, " the catchy yet not flamboyant  Zoya he knew  when he first bumped into her.

The new Aditya  works to an over hauled policy of life. To hell with the past! and follow your happiness. The two people who helped him set the serviced way of present life is his brother Arjun and Zoya the widow of the man who gutted his whole life by dragging his child hood love and wife, away from him. But his business is to strike a slow gain from an incurred loss !

But then again Aditya opts for the idea, to tweak his persona, rather than abandon himself like a derelict building. He will bit by bit raise himself. Reconditioned , from recent trauma, ready to function one more time!

Zoya is the revamped Aditya Hooda's image builder. He of course has not confirmed this either to himself or to the shy, reserved Mz. Zoya.  But his  every action, thought, word and deed  is either,  subtly or blatantly linked to Zoya.

The strategic meeting with Zosh interns is Aditya's way of provoking Zoya. As its  her domain he encroaches  upon. The staff looks up to her. Now  he comes up with brand new  strategies to  put the  company forward in a big! but new way.

It's a symbolic message for Zoya , residue of her past truama remains have to be carted off to the scrap yard! For its time to unveil her new image, sophisticated yet assertive. Reserved but not blind to what goes around her. maintaining virtue but this time being mindful of vice too.  remote yet not disowning, new bonds that are   surely, steadily and silently being woven.

His short speech builds his image as Mr.motivator, on the outset. But  really  it's a  his plea  to her.  She still remains in good shape.. sincerity being her greatest strength. With a bit of rejuggling she'll be good as new! He is  certainly ready to  invest  his  emotional reserves in her. Provided she too like him, believes that they both need a thorough service and take the second chance life offers them!

Aditya is not one to throw himself at Zoya. He prefers to win her over, so he'll wait. More so, for himself to confirm what exactly does he feel for Zoya ?  So in the opening scene as in the rest of the episode he continues to exclude her and openly includes Mahi to suit  his short term plans! The game is on, both Zoya and  Mahi are like puppets on strings in the nimble fingers of Adi the puppeteer ! Seems  like Adi sets them against off each other. The more he mock woos Mahi . The more  Zoya's face falls. And invariably she has to implore to Aditya  which is  what he wants! Zoya communicating with him, any which way she likes. Protests cusses , cold stares or in utter disgust!

Harsh Hooda continues to maintain his family image. As the family patriarch leave it to him to pull Aditya  out of Zosh, and Zoya's control. Harsh is likely to wield power to get Zosh out of the market! It's  be only a matter of time when father and son will be battle it out! Who has the power to maintain their image?  Two people have the power to unhinge Harsh. Zoya and Aditya. Not long before  the Hooda  image of respectability comes crashing down! When much more is revealed in time..

Image building is not only about  Zosh..the ailing business, dream of a dead man and his semi dead wife! it's also about Aditya Hooda  revamping himself  both in  his eyes and a shy Zoya's eyes.  Cleverly on the one hand, in his part body reveal scene in the designer fitting area, he exposes Mahi's visual titillating lust at seeing him  trying on clothes to lift his image. Whilst  on the other hand he loves the shock horror on Zoya's face by his normal, yet for her an acceptable indecent act ! changing in public. Aditya's innuendos about challenging Zoya about her perception of what she thinks of as decent and indecent? are funny and  lies on the border line of mild flirting with Zoya! Not Mahi..It's Zoya's feisty yet  feminine aura,  that restores his faith in his looks which was bruised somewhat, after Pooja left him for another man!    

For me, its about Aditya crying out to the world! in this case to the opposite gender, what did he lack in comparison to Yash? that his wife Pooja left him for another man! In the scene he tries to flaunt his physical  beauty to score points! When  Zoya covers her face with both her palms, I suspect the male  in him gets a kick! Adi man! You still have it in you ! to get a reaction out of a decent girl! A girl like Zoya. His kind of girl, beautiful both in the seen image and beautiful underneath too.  You see what you get type of girl..

Its Zoya's shy, to I dare to even look, reactions that matter to Aditya ,not Mahi's   crude , greedy ,hungry looks. For me this time  with his refurbished image, it's not about the body attraction.. the body tires, passion snuffs out in time. Boredom sets in? hence forth this time Aditya looks out for a union of two souls, which may begin with the seen image but is fulfilled and extended into eternal faithfulness betwixt two souls hand- picked by  Providence..  but Adi's naughty streak is to shock the little angel with his devilish  acts!

Arjun and Noor presently appear together, as a misunderstood image. But once resizing of faults are worked out. They are expected to turn out to be  a  two toned garment that will  compliment conflicting images in the market!!

It's Zoya he wants to sew a button on his otherwise perfect fit shirt. He wants her to fasten, gather, all that has gone awry in his life. Like wise he too will endeavour to smooth and ease out the creases that make untidy her image.   

Overall for me the sartorial theme, is well used to prompt the image. They cover many blemishes we have, protect us from the changing seasons of life. Help us to make a statement about who we really are! We dress to please both,  ourselves and others. Who is Adi changing his dress sense  for?? Does Zoya dress for comfort only, shirks form experimentation ?? Hamlet53 11,5.18   

dear readers,will annotate your comments on ep 38.. love hammie   

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Since I had watched yesterday's episode, I had been waiting for your post, because I was so confused about what I had watched and I needed an in depth analysis for it. And this is an exceptional piece of writing. ๐Ÿ‘ You carry the notion of image makeover far beyond what Adi was planning for Zosh.

Adi, being the wanderer of heights, knew that to realize new heights one must leave behind the past, the losses incurred and explore with new energy and dimension. On undertaking such a new journey, one has nothing to lose, especially since one has lost their everything.

Zoya, on the other hand, being grounded by nature, wanted to hold onto whatever she little she was sure she possessed after the storm wiped away her everything. She believes in preserving her territory before exploring new arenas. Beautiful contrast between these two. ๐Ÿ‘

I loved how both Noor and Zoya were fighting in parallel with Arjun and Adi, respectively. On one hand, Zoya was fighting with Adi to protect Mahi from Adi's vile schemes; on the other hand Noor was fighting with Arjun to protect her internship with RJ AJ from a vile competitor. Both had no idea that they were fighting with their destinies; a fight which they so desperately wanted to win will lead to exactly who they are fighting with. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved your post. Keep writing. ๐Ÿค—

Edit: I can't believe I am first. ๐Ÿ˜†

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
Tia!    well done 1st in class... teacher's pet!  a red rosy apple for you!

Since I had watched yesterday's episode, I had been waiting for your post, because I was so confused about what I had watched and I needed an in depth analysis for it. And this is an exceptional piece of writing. ๐Ÿ‘ You carry the notion of image makeover far beyond what Adi was planning for Zosh.
waise..  torso strip tease was not a surprise.. Adi will bare more thaen required to show his true mettle..   

Adi, being the wanderer of heights, knew that to realize new heights one must leave behind the past, the losses incurred and explore with new energy and dimension. On undertaking such a new journey, one has nothing to lose, especially since one has lost their everything.
yes.. Tia.. and its sad.. the blow he suffered.. is also to his masculinity too..

Zoya, on the other hand, being grounded by nature, wanted to hold onto whatever she little she was sure she possessed after the storm wiped away her everything. She believes in preserving her territory before exploring new arenas. Beautiful contrast between these two. ๐Ÿ‘
yes..well put.. she is cautious  but Adi has already  seen she has what it takes to  make "the phoenix rise from the ashes!   she is reliable.. in what she starts!

I loved how both Noor and Zoya were fighting in parallel with Arjun and Adi, respectively. On one hand, Zoya was fighting with Adi to protect Mahi from Adi's vile schemes; on the other hand Noor was fighting with Arjun to protect her internship with RJ AJ from a vile competitor. Both had no idea that they were fighting with their destinies; a fight which they so desperately wanted to win will lead to exactly who they are fighting with. ๐Ÿ˜‰
oh was hoping you'd touch more  about their equation.. and you sure did! and how brilliantly you  drew the comparison between the siblings..  both matches  made in heaven!

Loved your post. Keep writing. ๐Ÿค—
will do mate.. to get your amazing feedbacks...๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Edit: I can't believe I am first. ๐Ÿ˜†
so you are!... me lucky to be around to catch it in time!  much love , as ever yours hammie

- Tia

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie I had already mentioned in my post Adi is not a man aroused by physical touch the way Mahi tries to entice him hugs. He is aroused intellectually and emotionally. Zoya connects to him intellectually with her thought provoking words and the pain they share connects them emotionally. 
In Adi there is always an inner battle. Battle for his identity. Why he is bad, why he is rebel when world celebrates Papa Hooda who has cheated his mom and the man Yash who had affair with his wife is also celebrated. Why not him. He is as decent you can get. Anjana herself says Adi's discipline is back. That means he was not a drunkard and had high work ethics. The first scene of the show, introduce us to Aditya Hooda who is a successful pilot, who can see things even when visibility is low and can make a safe landing.

That's what Aditya is going to do to Zoya. He will take her up, push her up, make and when she finds herself in danger, he will bring her down safely always. Once again he was to be that safe driver for that Zoya has to take his strings. 

Infact it looks like Adi has Zoya's strings, but the truth is that the innocent simple girl Zoya holds his reins though she doesnt realize it. Only she can give him that self belief that he is good and when he is there, she doesnt need another man in her life to complete herself.
Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie,
You are an absolute delight to read. 

I have been an ardent follower of Shrutiravi since beyhadh days...but two in one forum...i am loving bepannaah more and more because of you guys.

A
be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yr analysis, they should be pinned up by the forum mods so that everyone can see what exactly is happening in the episodes ratheer than people just giving their own guesses  n opinions .
absolutely brilliant analysis which pours out only positivity from the show. You explain so brillinatly what is going on the shattred souls of both adi n zoya & how are they overcoming it.
you are a brilliant brilliant  anayalysis๐Ÿ‘.
forum wasis , read this  brilliant writer analysis for each episode so you can enjoy the show to its full potential๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo shruthi..๐Ÿ˜ƒ   lovely to see you mate
Hammie I had already mentioned in my post Adi is not a man aroused by physical touch the way Mahi tries to entice him hugs. He is aroused intellectually and emotionally.
Shruti.. makes me wonder... was Pooja not intellectual enough for him? clearly something was missing there.. may be her intellect was overbearing for him?
Zoya connects to him intellectually with her thought provoking words and the pain they share connects them emotionally.  this is a brill!  stance... yes her polished Urdu.. fascinates him! she is a league unto her self.. inspires  him to change the way he thinks !
In Adi there is always an inner battle. Battle for his identity. Why he is bad, why he is rebel when world celebrates Papa Hooda who has cheated his mom and the man Yash who had affair with his wife is also celebrated. Why not him. He is as decent you can get. Anjana herself says Adi's discipline is back. That means he was not a drunkard and had high work ethics. The first scene of the show, introduce us to Aditya Hooda who is a successful pilot, who can see things even when visibility is low and can make a safe landing.
๐Ÿ‘  beautifully expressed.. its the good protesting against the ones who slip through the net!      while the good end up as bad losers!
That's what Aditya is going to do to Zoya. He will take her up, push her up, make and when she finds herself in danger, he will bring her down safely always. Once again he was to be that safe driver for that Zoya has to take his strings. 
yes , she needs to have faith in him.. I would have thought ,by now she would  begin to see him as one who means well.. I reckon she knows.. putting him down and rebuffing  is just her style of provoking him more!   I think Shruthi... the pair of them  know more about each other than they are making it out to be!
Infact it looks like Adi has Zoya's strings, but the truth is that the innocent simple girl Zoya holds his reins though she doesnt realize it. Only she can give him that self belief that he is good and when he is there, she doesnt need another man in her life to complete herself.
yeah! me too thinks so...only Adi is  happily  lets her drive him to pastures new   
thanks for reading   Shruthi and above all for sharing your thoughts as well... much love hammie  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarana1234

Hammie, hellooo  Sarana1234,,, super to see you

You are an absolute delight to read. 
thanks so much Sarana for  your gracious words
I have been an ardent follower of Shrutiravi since beyhadh days...but two in one forum...i am loving bepannaah more and more because of you guys.
I second your comment about Shrutiravi..  me too blessed to have her sharing her thoughts on my post...๐Ÿ˜ƒ    lets enjoy watching this one of a kind show    much love yours hammie
A

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Hammie Pooja had allowed Adi to be the way he was. And when she felt he was not good enough for her to feel prem ki barsaat went for another man. 
Instead if she had spent time with him, allowed him to grow maybe thing would have been different. But Zoya brings out his weakness. Make him face them and address them thus evolving him. A marriage is successful when both couple evolve over a period of time.

This I can say as a woman married for ten years. The person I was and the person I am there is a lot of difference. Lot of perspectives changed and this is true to my hubby also. Reason is we have fought our disagreements, discussed on issues and slowly instead of adjusting we have accepted and adapted. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello there mate,๐Ÿ˜ƒ  good to see you 
Yr analysis, they should be pinned up by the forum mods so that everyone can see what exactly is happening in the episodes ratheer than people just giving their own guesses  n opinions .
this is a kind thought... me flattered mate... Although  its a fine admixture of  views that give more flavour to our forum.. plenty to cater to people's tastes..
absolutely brilliant analysis which pours out only positivity from the show. You explain so brillinatly what is going on the shattred souls of both adi n zoya & how are they overcoming it.
you are a brilliant brilliant  anayalysis๐Ÿ‘.
waise be_honest..  I  loved the business like  scenario in.. the opening scene..it was apt since Zoya.. makes it clear to him in more than many ways than one! that theirs is a strictly business bond! well we see Adi.. going over the top...๐Ÿ˜†   love me,love my body tamesha...we knew there was more than meets the eye... over all it was a good episode .. thought provoking
forum wasis , read this  brilliant writer analysis for each episode so you can enjoy the show to its full potential๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ    thanks mate for your warm support.. much love yours hammie