The Enigma that is Deep Raj Singh !!!!

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
For me right now the show is not about Aarohi and her revenge . For me its trying to figure out what's in Deep's mind ??????

Is he really in love with anyone of them or just pretending to be in love and loyal for greater purpose which we have no idea exists or not ?

who is playing whom is so hard to figure out ? 

Earlier we used to think that the show will end in multiple deaths but i now believe that it will end with multiple betrayal !!!!!

Trust No One !!!!!!
Thats the motto Aarohi should follow if she wants revenge !!!!!

Do you guys agree ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pehle to tum yeh batao Ki tum Kaha thi?? ðŸ˜• Where were you?? Its been a long time since you back into the forum..Anyway Welcome back to your family ðŸ˜ƒ
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeadShot

Pehle to tum yeh batao Ki tum Kaha thi?? ðŸ˜• Where were you?? Its been a long time since you back into the forum..Anyway Welcome back to your family ðŸ˜ƒ

I am back ...haan exams abhi bhi chal rahe hai but koi nahi woh toh chalte hi rehte hai ...
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greys_Anatomy

I am back ...haan exams abhi bhi chal rahe hai but koi nahi woh toh chalte hi rehte hai ...

😆 Acche se Exam do dear ðŸ˜› Best of luck,,
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
But arohi did big mistake of trusting tara and today we saw result she herself got poisoned..and it was all tara plan to make arohi believe that deep is with tara..i felt bad for deep today he dnt knw what is happening around him both wives are planning to kill him..but we cant predict that it is possible that deep knws what is happening around him.cvs are not showing what is in deep mind during this london track
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Trust noone has become the theme of the show..
When it comes to Arohi it's very clear that she wants to kill Deep..

Tara wants to kill arohi first and then may be punish Deep and get him back..

But Deep, what to say about this man..he is best without mummyji..one can't predict anything what's in his mind..really can't..

but i still feel this time he is going to support arohi and he knows it already..

agree with you multiple betrayal not only about  Arohi-Deep-Tara but Also Virat-Roma-Prithvi
varanasi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

But arohi did big mistake of trusting tara and today we saw result she herself got poisoned..and it was all tara plan to make arohi believe that deep is with tara..i felt bad for deep today he dnt knw what is happening around him both wives are planning to kill him..but we cant predict that it is possible that deep knws what is happening around him.cvs are not showing what is in deep mind during this london track

Deep ka toh dono biwi ke haath mei jhatka lagega.but deep kise pyar karta hei ...deep kya soch raha hei ...dis was always a dbt..cv's never came clear on his character nthng abt him is clear other den his undying love for mummyji...
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
completely agreed!!with deep's character one can only guess ðŸ˜†
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deep Raj Singh/Deep Raichand is the enigma of unpredictability no one has figured out yet.He is the enigma of loyalty willing to go to any extent to destroy anybody's life be that of an innocent lovely girl like Arohi.He is the perfect quintessential lover who can make any girl go weak in her knees just like he did with Arohi but will take away the ground beneath that girl.For Deep responsiblity & loyalty comes firsthand notwithstanding his inner feelings for Arohi.Deep the enigma is a mastermind who thinks 10 steps ahead but uses his super iq for & only Roma only.
Deep the enigma is a cold hearted wolf who is unemotional aloof & remote.Deep prefers solitude & cares for Tara but only as his responsiblity.Deep knows how Tara & Roma treat him as their toy yet his dedication for them is straight-forward blind since Roma adopted him from the street. Deep might have loved Tara at one point but Deep's love found the real gateway in Arohi's heart.Deep the enigma is the hybrid Viraaj Dobriyaal who loved Arohi with all his heart but denies it whole heartedly.Deep the enigma would love Arohi but never open his heart to her.Deep's love for Arohi is cold selfish & twisted with layers of revenge now added by Arohi.Deep like Viraaj Dobriyaal would hurt & love Arohi both at the same time.Deep the enigma will never kill Arohi unless forced to.Deep's cold black heart cries at the mention of Arohi but rarely shows it.Deep's enigma face shows blank expression but his eyes convey the pain & hurt he felt for Arohi when Arohi tearfully expressed all the torture she went in jail.Deep is not a psycopath but the enigma Deep's personality is boderline psycopathy with Deep being a monster for those who intend to harm the Raichand family even if it is Arohi.