Bhumika Gurung's interview

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://m.mid-day.com/articles/bhumika-gurung-audience-should-be-patient-with-nimki/19398169

What has been the audience's reaction to your rebellious character turning into a bahu?
I've received both positive and negative reactions. A lot of people have not understood Nimki, the character, yet. She is adjusting to the new atmosphere. She will take charge when she is ready. Even today, she doesn't blindly follow orders.

Really? So who has understood Nimki? Her blind followers? And she blindly signed papers despite of knowing the same stupidity got her father behind bars. The positive feedback is from Babboo- Nimki fans who are waiting for their love story to begin. The saddest thing is that the makers who created her character doesn't understand the character. Nimki needs psychiatric help and its not to demean her at all. 

Now that your character is married, detractors feel the show may follow the same trajectory as other saas bahu dramas.
There are some who believe that Nimki Mukhiya is becoming a run-of-the-mill story, but that's not true. Building a character requires time. Nimki's journey has just begun; she's not a heroine yet, but is prepping to be one. People need to have a bit of patience.

Nimki got married in January and its May already. Two more months and Baboo can officially file for divorce citing the couple didnt consummate the marriage.Forget Herione, when is she going to behave like a normal human being? By now she should have started living in the Haveli at least. 

What is your takeaway from the show?
I get so many messages from girls who tell me that my character has inspired them to be independent and confident. That motivates me to work harder.

This is the funniest thing I ever heard in my life. Who are these people who got inspired to be independent and confident? Can they wait till Nimki becomes independent  herself?
Edited by dey.bh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
My answer to question no 1
I don't think she's really "REBELLIOUS" otherwise she would have been a rebel one with Babbu and Anaro also.
rebellious and stupid has not same meaning.
in fact she wants Babbu at any cost whatever the situation or condition she keeps agreeing or adjusting with everything and everyone.. Because she's not mad or that foolish that she has not felt it yet that Babbu never reciprocated the same feeling she has for him.

Question 2
"Patience" we all know is not only a word but it must be applied in one's mind so that the person can wait but when the wait is stretched and there's no change it is called stagnant...This is when someone starts to get irritated...

Question 3
who are those girls looks from the mental asylum because they are notable to decode an independent girl actions words behaviour actions compared to Nimki...
Thankfully they haven't decided to become Mukhiya of their village or the flat or place they live and frequent.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
@Debby you request me to return back hope you do like and answer back.
dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

My answer to question no 1
I don't think she's really "REBELLIOUS" otherwise she would have been a rebel one with Babbu and Anaro also.
rebellious and stupid has not same meaning.
in fact she wants Babbu at any cost whatever the situation or condition she keeps agreeing or adjusting with everything and everyone.. Because she's not mad or that foolish that she has not felt it yet that Babbu never reciprocated the same feeling she has for him.

Question 2
"Patience" we all know is not only a word but it must be applied in one's mind so that the person can wait but when the wait is stretched and there's no change it is called stagnant...This is when someone starts to get irritated...

Question 3
who are those girls looks from the mental asylum because they are notable to decode an independent girl actions words behaviour actions compared to Nimki...
Thankfully they haven't decided to become Mukhiya of their village or the flat or place they live and frequent.

Exactly@ Q1
Nimki never was a rebel. She was a motormouth. Asking for extra chutney and asking Papa to bring her a bathtub or a shower is not rebelling. 

Q2, I think they have lost the plot already. Its just another regressive show served under the veil of comedy and Politics. Its been months and nothing really has changed in her overall character.The makers got decent TRPs with Babboo being Nimki's love interest. They are not sure if they should turn Babboo outright negative. So, the story is going on in circles.

Q3, ðŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Exactly@ Q1

Nimki never was a rebel. She was a motormouth. Asking for extra chutney and asking Papa to bring her a bathtub or a shower is not rebelling. 

Q2, I think they have lost the plot already. Its just another regressive show served under the veil of comedy and Politics. Its been months and nothing really has changed in her overall character.The makers got decent TRPs with Babboo being Nimki's love interest. They are not sure if they should turn Babboo outright negative. So, the story is going on in circles.

Q3, ðŸ˜†

Storywise there's no further development Nimki still the same Babbu also is still the same , Anaro is there with her red lipstick vermilion and bindi and is only seen after Nimki she's always screaming.
In this show the women are only there to gossip about others they disrespect  each other sometimes and they are always sitting in the hall...Not like in other show they try to show something which is exactly going on real life tackling some real issue to send some message ,awareness to the public out there.
CV'S is scared to move on...but Babbu is still expressionless.
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ek saal hone ko hai aur show me koi khaass progress nahi,sach me hum logo me badi patience hai ki ye show ko ab bhi trp mil rahi hai.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Babygirl728

Ek saal hone ko hai aur show me koi khaass progress nahi,sach me hum logo me badi patience hai ki ye show ko ab bhi trp mil rahi hai.

You said it "RIGHT" but as you know nothing is permanent and for this show also just see it will be the same fate.

dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

You said it "RIGHT" but as you know nothing is permanent and for this show also just see it will be the same fate.

TRPs jo mil rahi hai. Kahani ki jarurat hi kaha hai. Waise bhi kahani hai kaha. Tettar khandan ghar me sher aur bahar chuha hai jo wo manna naho chahte. Unko Nimki ki jarurat padti rehti hai aur Nimki apne ajeeb tarike se unka bhala kar deti hai. This circle is never ending. I would really love to meet Bhumika in person to ask her how her show is different from other shows? Because her character is a motormouth?  Edited by dey.bh - 5 years ago
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

TRPs jo mil rahi hai. Kahani ki jarurat hi kaha hai. Waise bhi kahani hai kaha. Tettar khandan ghar me sher aur bahar chuha hai jo wo manna naho chahte. Unko Nimki ki jarurat padti rehti hai aur Nimki apne ajeeb tarike se unka bhala kar deti hai. This circle is never ending. I would really love to meet Bhumika in person to ask her how her show is different from other shows? Because her character is a motormouth? 

Exactly ab bina story k TRP mil rahi hai toh kahani dhundhne ki mehnat kon kare? 
Nimki ko yeh baat samjh hi ni aati ki wrna wo aaram se ghar me entry maang sakti hai help k exchange me but ni wo apni so called romantic film se bahar aaye tab na.