Samaina OS series- First adventure of Naina devi-pg 12

shravyarao thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Index

Samaina OS series:

First passion[TS]                         

Part 1- page1

Part 2- page 6.

First adventure of Naina devi -  Page-12.

• Samaina TS: First passion.[18+]

PART-1

[Guys this happens on the wedding day of swati and munna, the arrangements are being made by the gang, everybody is present there looking after the wedding arrangements and the bride and groom.

Here naina and sameer are already engaged, it has been 15days of their engagement and the wedding date is fixed two months from now on. And kids please keep out. ]

Naina stood there trying to arrange her lehenga she had to wear on the bed.

She is extremely happy, and why not? Today is her best friends wedding. 

"It all feels like a dream, thought naina.

She still remembered her school days, how munna was always was trying to complimet his frock wala pandit.

Naina mimicked him, "Tum tho aaj bohot sundar lag rahe ho pandit, 

And broke into guffaws.

How marvelous was it to marry the person you fell in love with. And who more knows that than her. 

The newly engaged to be married Naina agarwal, the would be maheswari. 

Their marriage date was set and it was two months from now. 

The giddiness didn't yet leave her, It has been officially 15days of their engagement. 

" I can't wait to be naina sameer maheswari, thought naina, smiling shyly looking into the mirror. 

Swati came rushing into her room, breaking into a halt seeing naina blushing looking at the mirror.

"Naina! She yelled catching her attention.

"Swati? What are you doing here?

And why are you not getting ready? 

Isn't it getting late? bursted out naina panicking seeing her friend still in her night clothes, without waiting for a reply.

" Naina, calm down yaar, I came here thinking you would help me calm down and now i'm here calming you down  said swati frustrated.

" Calm down. Calm you down, about what. She asked, not getting any idea.

" Naina, whispered swati, now looking miserable.

Seeing her in this condition naina immediately sprang into action, making her sit on the bed, giving her water, and told her to take deep calming breaths.

" Now, tell me what's the matter?Asked naina patiently, trying to interject it into her voice as much as possible, so that swati could confide in her, without her realising naina was panicking with this action of hers as well.

"I..stuttered swati.

"You..? she asked.

"I'm afraid about mmfdgngnjt mumbled out swati hiding behind her palms.

"What? Can u please slowly tell me again, just what you said, without rushing asked naina.

" Naina, do you have any idea what happens on a wedding night?  Asked swati slowly..

"Oh!  Naina stuttered and blushed a bright shade of red.

" Yaar, please tell me that you have some idea, please yaar. You are the only one i could ask told swati.

"Why me! You should have gone to preeti said naina, not getting the logic behind the preference. 

" What!? Are you serious?

" Yes, why? asked naina.

" Because i know that out of all the three of us, you are the one who would know more swati said confidently.

" What! And why would i know more than you guys? Please enlighten me about thisnaina demanded keeping her hands on her hips.

" Because, we see the way sameer looks at you said swati, as if that gives the explanation to everything she uttered till then.

" Seriously swati, what does sameer looking at me has anything to do with this.

" Ok, wait, please let me call preeti here, maybe she can tell u exactly how this is related  swati said taking her phone and calling preeti, asking her to come to naina's room. 

Naina kept tapping her foot, still hands on her hips, eyebrows raised waiting for an explanation.

Preeti came  there humming a song and swinging her hips, stopped right at the entrance observing the atmosphere in the room, excitedly asked

" What is happening here, you two decided to gossip without calling me

"No, now please tell me how sameer looks at me?Asked naina impatiently.

" Like you are a chocolate, that should be devoured without waiting, is this why you guys called me here? Asked preeti now getting irritated, as she thought, they were discussing something juicy.

" What do you mean by a chocolate about to be devoured preeti  naina asked staring at her sister with confusion.

" Oh, don't go all innocent on me. Are you telling that, your hero, sameer maheswari is not romantic? Preeti asked highly suspicious now.

" Ofcourse he is,she blurted out.

" Then, did you forget? We guys caught you kissing, just a few mins ago, do u want me to explain in which position.

"I..

"I.. stuttered naina and blushed.

" Swati come here,

Yes, stay right there,

Haa lift your right leg,

Yes, just like that,

And now wrap ur leg around my hips,

Haa that's it.

Preeti made it look like they both are in a passionate embrace doing something intimate.

"Hmm.. sameer...please..,  moaned preeti imitating naina.

"Now, do you remember anything? Or should i continue, preeti asked sarcasm evident in her voice.

Naina stood there mouth gaping open, jaw almost hanging, utterly embarrassed that preeti caught her being intimate with sameer.

" See, now you know the reason, Sameer is the most romantic one in our group, he is always trying to touch you and do something and be naughty, now tell me demanded swati.

" You were asking about wedding night, i don't know anything about that yaar, sacch me, said naina.

"Don't worry, jeejaji seems to have no problems in that department, i have seen the entire thing,  smirked preeti.

" Preeti,naina exclaimed loudly. 

" What! What exactly happened before we entered?asked swati forgetting all about her fears and getting into excitement.

Naina rememered what happened early that morning, as if it was happening all over again.

She had barely got up from bed, reaching for the clock and seeing the time, she tried rushing and saw the lehenga lying beside her.

Thinking of trying it once, to check the fitting, as last night she made a few alterations and wanted to try before sleeping, but being tired that she was, slept straight on the bed.

Sameer who woke up early that day to look after the arrangements, wanted a little glimpse of naina in her early morning glory, and after looking here and there, simply slipped into her room, trying to be cautious, without making too much noise. 

Naina who was trying to zip up her blouse, quiet unaware of this entry, simply kept hummimg and carried on doing what she was doing. 

For sameer who just turned expecting naina to still be on bed, it was a surprise to see she was already awake. But the more astonishing fact is, he was dumbfounded by the sheer beauty standing infront of him. 

She stood there, arching her spine, her form thrust out in the front, trying to zip up her blouse, the dupatta lying on the floor, and lehenga tied low at her waist, beautifully. 

The sunrays reflecting from the background gave her an etheral glow. 

She looked like a goddess, like she stood there just to entice him, beckoning him to come closer and take a look. 

Sameer had no chance, it was simply impossible to control his reaction.

He slid closer to her back, and lifted her long hair infront of her right shoulder, the neckline at the back was too deep, giving a beautiful glimpse of the arch on her backside.

Sameer inhaled deeply, the smell of roses and the uniqueness of naina ever present.

Naina who has seen sameer now, thought it was all her imagination, till he suddenly moved her hair. 

" Sameer whispered naina still doubtful if he was really there.

" Hmm.. sameer muttered still trying to inhale her smell bending towards her neck.

" Sameer, are you really here? She asked.

" Hmm hmm said sameer now deeply involved.

Instantly, naina became aware of his nose skimming on her neck, and tried to pull out from his grasp.

On instinct, sameer to stop her from moving slid his hand to her waist, pulled her back completely, so that she was lying half on him standing. 

Electricity passed between them, just as they touched, naina shivered, it felt difficult to breathe, parting her lips she tried to inhale as much of air as she possible can.

Sameer completely lost control, 

" naina.. he breathed, 

ruffling her hair, blowing into her ear, nipping at her earlobe.

Her throat didn't work. No words seemed to come out, she tried swallowing, nothing worked, she slumped back, swaying her limp form onto sameer, completely under the control of sameer maheswari's influence and into his submission. 

Sameer turned her to face him, looking his fill from head to toe. Lingering and looking and taking his fill. 

Then slowly sliding his hand to her side, tightened his hold, and in one move turned her to face him.

Jerked by the force sameer applied, naina fell on him trying to balance herself, and sameer took full control of the situation by immediately pulling her towards him, locking her hands on her backside with one hand, and with the other clutched her waist to him, so that she is completely plastered to him, every inch. 

A delicious shiver ran down her neck.

" Mine uttered sameer possesively, caressing the arch of her smooth waist, slowly up and down. 

And with that one word, all the chaos began.

Edited by shravyarao - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg.. It was so amezing ..
And above all how can you end the update at such a point 
The update was super exciting.. I'm still not over it
Thinking about samaina's future is always a bliss and Swati munna's marriage ..and our lovely samaina engaged ..bas aur kya chahiye mujhe ..
Swati asking her doubts about the wedding night from Naina as she was very much confident she would surely know it and Naina's reaction to it was superb ..
Loved Preeti's comment of " chocolate ..." And she saw them doing ahem ahem ..Naina was so embarrassed 
And her thoughts instantly drifted to the morning happenings

Uff can't wait to read further
Its always so wonderful to talk about their future life
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Please come soon

Love
Laalchi reader
Edited by Samainadeewani - 5 years ago
_shweta98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh myyy goddd!!!! Continue this one ASAP. It was tooo goood...
Waiting ❤️
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! I m blushing like hell
I m in Samaina land right now 
Naina the chocolate  and Sameer the passionate lover 
What will happen in next part??☺️
Eagerly waiting for it...
Plz update it very soon
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! You made me shiver as well with your words! Very well written! Please do continue. Will be waiting for more.
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samainadeewani

Omg.. It was so amezing ..

And above all how can you end the update at such a point 
The update was super exciting.. I'm still not over it
Thinking about samaina's future is always a bliss and Swati munna's marriage ..and our lovely samaina engaged ..bas aur kya chahiye mujhe ..
Swati asking her doubts about the wedding night from Naina as she was very much confident she would surely know it and Naina's reaction to it was superb ..
Loved Preeti's comment of " chocolate ..." And she saw them doing ahem ahem ..Naina was so embarrassed 
And her thoughts instantly drifted to the morning happenings

Uff can't wait to read further
Its always so wonderful to talk about their future life
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Please come soon

Love
Laalchi reader

Thank you, this one should've been a simple OS, which turned out so long that i had to cut it down in two. Had too my friend..had to end it there,  otherwise it's gonna get hot too soon lol. It's easy to imagine so many scenarios with these two. No stopping them i say, lol. 

Glad u enjoyed it.
Edited by shravyarao - 5 years ago
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh why did u leave it at such point ... It was amazing dear ... Pls update asap 
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9211

Ohhh myyy goddd!!!! Continue this one ASAP. It was tooo goood...

Waiting ❤️

Will try too, love that you are enjoying reading this, as much i'm enjoying writing it.
shravyarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sameerkideewani

OMG!! I m blushing like hell

I m in Samaina land right now 
Naina the chocolate  and Sameer the passionate lover 
What will happen in next part??☺️
Eagerly waiting for it...
Plz update it very soon

Haha i'm completely drowned in samaina land too lol. 

lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.. 
I loved it so much..
I was imagining the scene very much..
Please update soon