'I would fly a MIG29'-Apurva Agnihotri

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
A reindeer to combat Mumbai traffic!

...is just one of the things our TV actors want this Christmas from Santa Claus

GITA HARI

Well, it's that time of the year again, when Santa Claus comes direct from the North Pole, riding on a sleigh driven by Rudolph—the red-nosed reindeer and his elves are busy gift-wrapping everyone's wishes. Our telly stars would also like to put up their stockings and wait earnestly for Santa to fulfill their wishes. Though most of them wished for lots of work, some did have exotic wishes, like Apurva Agnihotri whose dream was to become a pilot, "I wish there really was Santa who granted wishes—I wish to fly a MIG29 and cruise at a height of 60,000 feet!" A tall wish by any standards.
   If and when cloning humans becomes successful, Aanchal Dwivedi, Kaveri of Saat Phere, is sure to be the finest patron for she reveals her wishes, "Santa, please create my duplicate so that when I am tired, I can send my clone for early morning shoots." On a more serious note, she wishes to have the same set of parents in all her lives. Anu Menon, popularly known as the Mallu accent spewing Lolla Kutty requests Santa to be generous enough to, "Grant me a winning lottery ticket so that I can afford a sea-face apartment in Worli." As an afterthought, she adds, "and also a reindeer to combat Mumbai traffic." Looks like the jolly good Santa will have to go back to the North pole on foot. Poonam Joshi has not one but two wishes—"I want Santa to buy me a world tour ticket since I love to travel and shop and secondly, I would ask for an excellent acting assignment." There are a few who want things fulfilled not just for themselves but include the well-being of the nation in their wishlist. Kishwer Merchant tops this list for her wish is, "Everyday when I pick up the papers, the headlines are petrifying and terrorising. If Santa could give this country peace, it would be mind blow-And not to be left out, she wants lots of work and marriage next year. Not all are materialistic, as Aparna Tilak is grateful for the waning year for she remarks, "By divine intervention, I met some really good people this year and I hope to continue the relationships through the years to come and also meet some more nice people next year." Health is wealth and who knows this better than Ashish Kapoor who is suffering from a throat ailment. "I have a perpetual throat problem due to a nodule in my vocal chord. If I am not able to get rid of it by exercises and voice modulations, surgery will be required. I hope Santa is listening." Every time a serial goes off air prematurely, the actors are left high and dry, and reinstating this fact is Mouli Ganguly, according to whom, "Happiness… as it includes everything. Yes, I want work, not exactly lots of work, but some good assignments." In today's times of inflation, Santa too is on a budget, but still we are sure he will manage to do his best to bring cheer and a big smile on the faces of our TV folks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If Santa was really there then I would have wished that he grants all the wishes of Apurva. 😳 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apurva

If Santa was really there then I would have wished that he grants all the wishes of Apurva. 😳 😳

me tooooo..of srk 😳 😳
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
awwww i wish i can make my babys wish come true😭😭
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Awww..How I wish I was a santa..and Grant My sweethearts wishes..Aw..MIG..mm..he is really missing his fligting career..I can understand...and just imagine Apu in that Awesome..flight leftinant 's dress..phewwwwwww..breathtaking..!!
Love-Hema
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aaaww!!😛 Bless!!😳 thnx 4 the article! 😉

Maddz xxx