Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Sur this TS has sooo much depth. Let me start by saying this, when this whole Manhoos track started I was utterly displeased and couldn't comprehend why the CVs wanted to go down that route. 

It is unbelievable how you have captured the essence and necessity of it (in Hindi "tumne bimari ki nass aur jad pakad li hai beta"👏) . From a person who found the whole premise ridiculous you have converted me. All your flashbacks in Sam's mind about how he has caused immense pain to Naina and might be the reason of harm to her seems legit now. 
To see him and Naina wallowing in the pain is difficult when you love these characters to the core🥱. I believe now it is important for Sameer to off load the baggage he is carrying for long (as Dadi pointed out he did lose his father as well when young) and start sharing the real things with Naina. What seems like a caterpillar to us currently is going to transform into a butterfly with wings, that's how their love is. 

Can't wait to see how Naina handles this😳. I wish the CVs would have dealt with the track in the same way. Itne dream sequences dikhate hai and in the past they used to incorporate so many flashbacks as well. Showing these train of thoughts would have convinced viewers like us more but that rant is for another day😆

Toh Dr. Sur ab jab marz pakad liya hai toh ilaaj(healing) bhi shuru kar do!!👏

As always ❤️Neha

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanku so much for writing a stry on tis...!im in so  much waiting to c it unfolding on the screen...n ur stry cmes rite on time...really restless n anxious😆! ..n i loved how u bought abt the first love tat Sam was thinking on...ever since the last epsde showed Nainas confession in the dream...i didnt like it...As much as i wanted to hear it from her since day 1...the dream sequence killed it for me n aftr reading tat very much instance here...im so pretty xcited that i want to hear her voice it that be lucky or unlucky..whtr he loved her or not...she did from day 1 n will always do...!Pls dear update soon .cnt wait for Naina drilling sense into him...! Edited by mehraan - 6 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written.  
Update soon.

Pls PM ME.
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rula diya na...
Thnx fr pm.. or mt rulao yrr mila do unko plz 
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the PM! I m nt watching this manhoosiyat track, vl binge watch on another day... but I so wanted Naina to give him two slaps & drill some sense!!! Plz update soon!
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome start
poor sameer
hope naina will mke him understand
update soon
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sur darling... Another treat from you... It was awesome dear.😊
Sameer's feelings were very well described... Loved how he unknowingly decided to go to pvkm where he spent the best dats of his life... The way he walked through every corner of the school where he shared the beautiful moments with his naina. Especially the water tap which witnessed their friendship blooming and tgeir first handhold... Library too which holds a special place in their story. .. I felt for him when he wanted to go near his naina and mundit, bt decided against it... Poor guy was fighting a battle within himself... A battle between heart and mind... He thinks all the bad that has happened with naina was due to him... He doesn't think rationally to understand that these things aren't in anyone's hands... Its all destiny.

Naina sensing his presence and searching him everywhere took my heart away... The girl knows something is wrong.. Sameer is in some problem... Yet she cannot understand what can it be and why he isn't sharing it with her.. The sameer who could never see tears in her eyes has now become the reason for her tears and it hurts him... 

Sameer needed a big jolt to come out of this sacrifice mode... Nothing else can affect him more than naina getting hurt... He couldn't hold himself back seeing naina in that state... The way he took her to hospital... Please sameer, you should understand that naina can only be happy with you... This incident has again made him think that he's manhoos.. He's again back to his sacrifice mode... I just hope naina gives him a tight slap and bring him back to senses.

You never fails to surprise with your writing... Amazing portrayal of samaina and their emotions... This was much needed at this time... So so loved it dear.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was an emotional start Surbhi...so emotional...felt his pain all through your update as if i was seeing this in front of my eyes😳
Sometimes we do end up taking certain decisions which are not right but at that point of time thats what we feel to be right for our loved ones...this is what he is going through and only Naina is the one who can bring him out of this mess...he desperately needs her unconditional love to reinforce his belief in himself😃

Amazing start dear...keep writing such amazing stories...thanks for the pm😃
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Nice update...
Update soon..

Thanks dear! 😳
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NikiAries

Sur this TS has sooo much depth. Let me start by saying this, when this whole Manhoos track started I was utterly displeased and couldn't comprehend why the CVs wanted to go down that route. 

It is unbelievable how you have captured the essence and necessity of it (in Hindi "tumne bimari ki nass aur jad pakad li hai beta"👏) . From a person who found the whole premise ridiculous you have converted me. All your flashbacks in Sam's mind about how he has caused immense pain to Naina and might be the reason of harm to her seems legit now. 
To see him and Naina wallowing in the pain is difficult when you love these characters to the core🥱. I believe now it is important for Sameer to off load the baggage he is carrying for long (as Dadi pointed out he did lose his father as well when young) and start sharing the real things with Naina. What seems like a caterpillar to us currently is going to transform into a butterfly with wings, that's how their love is. 

Can't wait to see how Naina handles this😳. I wish the CVs would have dealt with the track in the same way. Itne dream sequences dikhate hai and in the past they used to incorporate so many flashbacks as well. Showing these train of thoughts would have convinced viewers like us more but that rant is for another day😆

Toh Dr. Sur ab jab marz pakad liya hai toh ilaaj(healing) bhi shuru kar do!!👏

As always ❤️Neha

Aww dear Neha! Dil le lo! Such a beautiful comment yaar! 😳🤗I'll be honest- Even I was extremely perturbed when they started showing the manhoosiyat track...upar se wo hits n misses...n dream sequences se to I'm irritated as well...matlab sab ek limit me acha lagta hai! I really wanted Sam to come up on the stage, hold her hand n lead her to dance when she falters- I know it's filmy n I know Kumud teacher was watching (use koi phone karwa ke bahar bhijwa dete CVs...they are so good with misses...Kumud teacher can also miss seeing Sameer na 😉)...
But then 1-2 din baad I realized, dadi did have a valid point- homework ache se kiya bandi ne- isliye Sam got troubled...and when u love someone...u think more abt the welfare ot the other one than urself! That's what Sam is doing- bechara he's the worst affected! People who've been deprived of love do tend to have such tendencies- they are afraid to love someone lest they get hurt...seen this closely in real life with some people, so can totally identify with Sam. 😊
I just wanted to show what might he be feeling...tumne to bina MBBS ke doctor bana diya...Munna Bhai style doctor 😉😆 Jaadu ki jhappi deni padegi Sameer ko haha! 😳 
Hope I'm able to live upto ur expectations dear!

Lots of love❤️
Sur