Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JazzyM

Aditya's entry...dhamakar...

He didnt enter yet. Will in the next part.πŸ˜†
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Christi109

Interesting  start !!! Dying to know what happens next. 

Thank you.
Will update soon.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rjahan

Interesting one

Do continue soon😳

Thank you.
Will do soon.
That was quite intriguing & I didn't expect the divorce at all LOL
Arjun sounds just like the sweetie in the drama, warm & friendly πŸ˜Š
Pm me the next.. πŸ˜Ž
MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AMAZING STORY can't wait to read more
love
~maha~
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SewzVB

That was quite intriguing & I didn't expect the divorce at all LOL

Arjun sounds just like the sweetie in the drama, warm & friendly πŸ˜Š
Pm me the next.. πŸ˜Ž

Thank you so much.
I like to leave intriguing factors to my stories. πŸ˜†

Sure. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahaSrilu

AMAZING STORY can't wait to read more

love
~maha~

Thank you, Maha. 

You have got a nice name. πŸ˜³
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

I am not a fan of small updates. I always give long ones but due to a time limit, and a want to update regularly I thought to reduce the size of each chapter. 

Here is the next part. 

"Zoya, I... think I ... love ...y...you," Adi stammered, his eyes landed anywhere but at me.

I frowned at his underconfidence. He was not someone who would get nervous so easily, the Adi I know would never avoid an eye contact with me. Something was fishy.  

"You do not love me, Adi. You think that you love me." I said the same thing I have been saying for two weeks. He had been doing things none had the guts to do, but those cheesy things evoked nothing inside me. For me, everything he did was chaste.

He glanced at me, directly at my eyes. His eyes were red and there were tears too, but I could not think straight, I was stunned at the intensive and expressive brown orbs of his. He was an expressive person, someone who spoke outright, never giving a second thought and that was why I never believed anything he said. If I would have to choose one word for him, that would be 'Impulsive'.

"I am in love with you, Zoya." Being stubborn to acknowledge his feelings, I smiled, rather embarrassingly.

Aditya Hooda would never love Zoya Siddiqui. Why would he, when he could get any girl he wants?

"After few days you will realize that you were just infatuated with me and you will get tired of me." I sat down on the bleachers, watching the boys' playing football. Adi mimicked my action, taking a seat beside me.

"You are insulting my love?" He accused me.

I turned to face him, a bit faster then I intended, almost breaking my neck. He really meant what he asked. "I am not," I answered quickly. That would be the last thing I want to do, to insult someone's' love.

He did not talk after that, staying where he was. We both accepted the silence that followed, watching the boys running behind the ball like crazy kids on high.

Apparently, after a couple of minutes, the match ended, I saw Yash walking to us with a smile. My lips instantly curled up and I blushed. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Adi blinking twice before shifting his gaze from me to Yash, who was only a few feet away from us.

"Hey Zoya, Hi Adi," Yash greeted us, subtly sending me a wink.

"Hi," Came Adi's platonic reply. I rolled my eyes at the duo. They never really liked each other, always trying to prove the other wrong.

"Hi, are you heading home?" I stood up, looking for a ride home.

"Yeah, you want a ride?"

"Yes, I will meet you at the gate."

After watching Yash disappear through the door, I craned my neck behind me to where Adi was sitting to see him already walking off.

"Adi, wait...Please listen to me." I run after him, holding my bag securely on my shoulder. He eventually reduced his pace letting me catch up with him. I was breathing deeply when he stopped near the goal post. Hunching over my knees I tried to normalize my breathing.

"What is it?" Irritated, he asked.

I raised my pointer finger asking for a second. "What happened?"

"Excuse me? Wait answers my one question, can you?"

"Sure, ask away?"

"Do you like him?"

"Who?"

It was his turn to roll his eyes. "Yash or who?"

I blushed hearing his name, mortified by Adi asking straightforward. "I love him," I was quite sure about my feelings so it never took me much time to expose my feelings.

Those brown eyes, which always showed care and concern turned cold, his face concealed his inner thoughts and I struggled to find what made him mad. "I hope you won't regret your choice ever. And he walked off, not only from me but from my life too. I never saw him again.

"What a pleasant surprise!" Aditya exclaimed breaking the trance, we were in.

It would be a lie if I say that I did not expect him here. I did so that I was not that jolted by his presence but his physique surprised me. He has grown into a man; I might add a very good-looking man. Many things had changed about him except the coldness his eyes held when the last time I saw them.

"Hi," I have never been that speechless in front of him, I always had something sassy to say but this time I was at the loss of words. 

He strode towards where Arjun and I sat, with an alluring aura. I could not take my eyes off him for two reasons, one he looked nothing like I remembered as if my rejection never affected. I see; I was right. Adi never loved Zoya. Second reason being, he was the reminder I would be encountering more, awakening the falsity of the erroneous choice I made.   

"Am I interrupting something?" He casually leaned on the table, watching us. I noticed the way his eyes strained on my upper arm where Arjun had his hold.

Arjun retraced his hands, slightly chuckling and muttered something under his breath. Though there was only a few centimeters distance between us, I did not hear what he said, which only frustrated me more. I hated it when people never took me seriously.

"Zoya came to ask for a favor," If I had something similar to a knife, I would have slashed him into two pieces.

Adi scanned me from my head to my toe; though I was sitting, he managed to get a good look. He slowly scrutinized me. As time ticked by, he did not say anything, just stood there, keeping a constant gaze on me. Arjun slightly shifted towards the far end of the couch, confusing me more.

What had gotten into these brothers? I wondered. 

After a dramatic pause, Aditya worshipped us with his droll worthy voice. Once again, I noticed that his voice had gone deeper and huskier. Clearly amused by my reaction, he smirked cynically. "I heard what favor you asked but I would like to hear it face to face,"

I have never felt that small in my life.

You never accept your wrong choice to the person who might have been the right one.

What you guys going to say about this update? πŸ˜‰

Next update - Full Adiya moments. πŸ˜†

Edited by Sovereign_K - 5 years ago
ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whoaa Aditya ne kya entry maari 
Zo beta, you chose harpic over hamara Adi? How how ? πŸ€ͺ
Please update soon!