Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon meet Manish Malhotra at his resid

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon meet Manish Malhotra at his residence

Raabta duo Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon were clicked together yesterday. The rumoured couple was snapped while making their way out from Manish Malhotra's house.

Written By Aishwarya V  Mumbai  Published: May 6, 2018 09:32 AM  33883 reads  2 comments
After a very long time, Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon were snapped in the city yesterday. The duo was clicked while exiting from ace designer Manish Malhotra's residence.

SSR was seen wearing a black T-Shirt and blue ripped jeans with a pair of white sneakers. While Kriti looked pretty in a blue striped dress which had a one side cold shoulder. She teamed it up with white sneakers.

They were all smiles posing with Manish while getting clicked by the shutterbugs present there.

Check out the photos below.

Meanwhile, recently there was buzz that the actress secretly met Sushant at his place. "Kriti parked her car far away from his house so, that the photogs cannot click her during the visit. However, the trick worked but, somehow we got to know that she visited his place," told a source.

In a recent interview with Pune Mirror, when Sushant was asked about these dating rumours. He said, "I read about this thing between us, then there were stories about a fight and a break-up and then suddenly, probably because of the Maserati we were back together. They are all very interesting but untrue. We are good friends. She's an engineer and I was studying to be one too before I dropped out. We're both from Delhi, big foodies and like spending time together. Period."

Whereas Kriti added, "It doesn't affect our relationship. I don't see a reason to justify my relationship with Sushant. We know what the truth is. Over a period of time, I have realised that link-ups with co-stars are part and parcel of the industry. I have made peace with it. We often read stuff about us that's completely baseless. We have always taken it in our stride."
Credits: Manav Manglani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clairvoyance thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
since ankita lokhande is entering industry it would be amazing if she becomes successful
sushant will run behind her for beinng cast opposite her.

Sushant left ankita and their relationship of 8 years after being a famous bollywood actor
he should know what he did