Bridget24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This show ends on the 25th May. Because of Indian serial storyline concentrate on the two main lead character, it is hard for the shows to go on when one of those actors leave the show. The same thing happens to Gangaa. In the UK and USA, they have multi top characters in a show and if one needs to leave or take a break the shows go on for years without the original cast.Edited by Bridget24 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gill_24 thumbnail
It is with a very heavy heart that I have read that the show is finishing.
Although I do remember the actors when first starting the show indicating that the show would run for about 500 episodes, this does appear to be the case.

I just hope it is finished in an appropriate manner and not left up in the air.

Wishing all the best to all the actors in the show...👏👏
serialviewer01 thumbnail
Nooo.. I dont want the show to end!!
Gill_24 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Badho  Bahu Fans
All I can say is that I am absolutely disgusted with how the show have handled the final scenes.

Yes I know that Lakha does not want to marry Titli but could they not finish it on a high note, it feels 
that they are leaving the audience hanging.

Maybe that is my misconception of serials from India because any other country would tie up all the 
loose ends and let the audience know that they will all be happy ever after.

You can see this even in the after show pictures as four of the main actors do not appear in any of the
pictures, does this mean some discontent among the characters.  The four characters being Pinky,
Rana, Lakha, Malti and Raghubeer.

I would appreciate it if some light could be shed on this.   
Edited by Gill_24 - 5 years ago