Namik Paul #24 Munda Kukkad Kamaal Da - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

You can use imgur or postimages. Just post your pic there & copy the BBC link which is forums. Otherwise just copy the link and put it in . No spaces in between. 

Thanks yaar. Because of you I was searching for his best IG post , I came across this pic
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSlRvhqAwy7/?hl=en&taken-by=namikpaul
I have seen it many times but yesterday only I realised exactly which spot it is.
I was there in mussoorie after a week  this was taken and me and colleagues used to go there to see sunset or sunrise. All all good trekkers and dragged me along, but never did I realize I am standing in the same location.😆😆😆
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
I would just copy paste what I commented on his post:
  • princessashvikYour captions are Always a treat to read. You choose your posts as a medium to interact with us, tell us more about yourself, and it's heartwarming to say the least! I had been waiting for a post from you for the longest time (it has been a while since the last one) and I wasn't disappointed, never am in this case actually You were Amazing as Shiv, Nams. It has been a treat watching you onscreen plus I doubt anyone can rock those black eyes (and white face) like you did! You are brilliant as Krish!!! I hope Krish gets his happy ending. Here's wishing you all the very best for your next project!!! Can't wait to see you on my screen!!! P.S: Can't wait for more of the photoshoot pics!!! Much love!!!
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Hawww...looks like my name is not there ðŸ˜² Plz add me!!😳

Added.

Anybody else who needs to be added, please send me a PM.
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
In 5 hours, it 23000+ likes!!!!

Haha seems like everyone was waiting for him to post something!!!! Also, quality over quantity any day. Although, in his case quality is always good :):D
krish_1 thumbnail
Namik can totally pull off a Bruce Wayne (christian bale not Ben Affleck)
Ah...Mr Wayne it does come in black
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shows till 25th?Edited by Ranified009 - 5 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

No idea... That's what the articles say... But I find it hard to believe that they have a bank of so many episodes...
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

From our twitter chat group someone asked Amar Upadhyay about the same on IG... This is what he replied 

Means 1 June tak ye show drag karenge ðŸ¤“
Edited by Willy_Wonka. - 5 years ago
krish_1 thumbnail
1st June seems like a possible date...but this 4 minute cutting and dragging may drag it to one more week...it depends on programming by Sony...