Posted: 5 years ago
And I hope everyone is happy now!!
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish_1

Reset opened recently,Nov 2017 
Common factor is both are at Bandra West,
Think fitness is the one with a parrot kind of bird there...(I don't know the species exactly)
Reset is close to the Starbucks somebody shared here
Katrina n Sid malhotra works out there for new movie...even Aditya Roy Kapoor

Yeah he had a picture with the macaw on his shoulder πŸ˜† and said once on a periscope that woh gym ka tota gets on the shoulder but won't get off πŸ˜† and it's accustomed to compliments. Usko handsome, charming bolne se woh comply Karta hein xD 
Totey ki Kahani..Namik ki jubaniπŸ˜†
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sydy

2. Namik's best interview?
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb0lFgCDNQI[/YOUTUBE]
Before is I used think he is so shyπŸ˜† bolta hi nahi. After this interview I found the real him.

This one is, I guess, everyone's favorite. Namkeen and his story telling skills are just amazing!! πŸ˜†

Shy toh bilkul nahi hai. Harkatein suni na uski? πŸ˜‰

'Chemistry toh pata nahi mere sar ke bhi kaha se upar chali jaati thi', 'Mere maa baap ne mujhse umeed chod di thi'. He is just too good!! πŸ˜†

BTW, how did you put up the YouTube link like this? I've tried so many times but couldn't succeed. 

krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

Yeah he had a picture with the macaw on his shoulder πŸ˜† and said once on a periscope that woh gym ka tota gets on the shoulder but won't get off πŸ˜† and it's accustomed to compliments. Usko handsome, charming bolne se woh comply Karta hein xD 
Totey ki Kahani..Namik ki jubaniπŸ˜†

Haha...I  googled about ithink and got lots of pics of that bird!!
Also reset is the new it thing I suppose,Sid n kat posted a pic there a few days back!! 

Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That's one hell of a fkn caption!! he should write blogs *_*
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So we got our much awaited post after radio silence...As usual I love his write up and picture. Why do I feel the expectations with which he signed were not met are in EDT is in this post however subtle. Because out of respect to his co-stars and PH he will never say it in open . He got to live his dream thats enough.
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

This one is, I guess, everyone's favorite. Namkeen and his story telling skills are just amazing!! πŸ˜†

Shy toh bilkul nahi hai. Harkatein suni na uski? πŸ˜‰

'Chemistry toh pata nahi mere sar ke bhi kaha se upar chali jaati thi', 'Mere maa baap ne mujhse umeed chod di thi'. He is just too good!! πŸ˜†

BTW, how did you put up the YouTube link like this? I've tried so many times but couldn't succeed. 

Just [YOUTUBE]url[/YOUTUBE]
Happy to help😊
I don't how to put a picπŸ˜†

This interview I've heard  in loop. He is so cute in telling all his shaitanis,crush on senior girl , tattoo story.
Edited by sydy - 5 years ago
AnOptimist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

That's one hell of a fkn caption!! he should write blogs *_*

AND FINALLY HE POSTED SOMETHING!! I MISSED HIM SO MUCH!! I AM SO HAPPY!! 
AnOptimist thumbnail

Originally posted by: sydy

Just [YOUTUBE]url[/YOUTUBE]
Happy to help😊
I don't how to put a picπŸ˜†

This interview I've heard  in loop. He is so cute in telling all his shaitanis,crush on senior girl , tattoo story.

Thanks!! 

You can use imgur or postimages. Just post your pic there & copy the BBC link which is for forums. Otherwise just copy the link and put it in [i m g] image link [/ i m g]. No spaces in between. 
Edited by AnOptimist - 5 years ago