Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting sneek peek.
Will wait for story to start.
Thanks for pm!
Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
meri mom always kehti hai sabji kha sabji kha.. Mein always kehti hi khaungi sabji aap jo v do paar usme chicken hona chahiye .. thik veise hi story kuch v ho aur character kitna v add karlo agar usme Ariya hai to story padhne me saab se pehle line me mein khAra hu.. thanks Ariya story likhne k liye . n superb amazing concept .. update soon thanks for pm.
Shalvisharma97 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice prologue dii
Continue soon
Wow new story on ariya 
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo aapne meri baat maan li 
New story yee
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Another Story By You! ⭐️
Amazing CS and Prolouge, with all pivotal characters blended in one. <3

Thanks For Pm.
Update Soon. 

sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome concept di
interesting prologue
and nice cs
cont soon
thanks for pm
bye take care 
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats di 
wow thanks a lot since all my 3 favorite couples are together 
as always awesome concept 👏
can't wait to read it 
thanks for pm
FarhanaKeka03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
buddy!!! 🤗
you know what, i just love you.. after a long period, i just have logged in here today and found the first pm coming from your account, I was already happy then. but later when I checked and found 'SASHA' - this little word...trust me, I just jumped in joy...😃
i mean it was really a big surprise for me.. 😳
zamana ho gaye hai Sasha read kiyi hai...😆

okey!! coming to the FF, at first I'll say, the name and the prologue - both were just awesome.. and they fit so well with each other.. really, it seems we gonna learn another definition of love...😉 
next what attracts me the most is the CS.. every character has their own story behind, still they are so related with each other.. very nice..
waise yeh jo naya transformation hai characters ke,, quite interesting, haan.. specially about Sameer and Yog..😳  haaye mera Engineer Sam.. chalo meri life toh safal gayi janab ko iss field mai paakar...😆
loved our little Ariya Angel..❤️
so, starting with arranging a party.. and Aisha is the host..
Mr. Viraj was really funny.. Aisha bachelor club ka permanent member!!!😆
then entry of Mr. Rathod and Aisha's expression?! i wonder what had happened..
by the way, although I know it's a joint FF of Sasha+Yogika+Ariya,, still as you mention Aisha and Mr. Rathod only at prologue, I really wonder who are lead couple here...

Anyway, it is said that if something gets started, it should complete it's whole journey.. since you have started already, do continue until there is the end.. we are with you..😊 
love, Keka❤️
arshiabigya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Nice and interesting... Honestly speaking...I don't know abt ARIYA... It will be a new face characters story for me... I knew Arjun and Riya.. still didn't watch that serial continuously... 
Abt the prologue... It's amazing.. would love to read ur story... When I read... Last line... That... Old man entered and she got shocked .. and all... I thought ... It will be like Dil sambal jaa Zara... Haha... Silly me... Then noticed abt characters...and got lil idea...

Will be waiting for ur first episode...
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: FarhanaKeka03

buddy!!! 🤗

you know what, i just love you.. after a long period, i just have logged in here today and found the first pm coming from your account, I was already happy then. but later when I checked and found 'SASHA' - this little word...trust me, I just jumped in joy...😃
i mean it was really a big surprise for me.. 😳
zamana ho gaye hai Sasha read kiyi hai...😆

okey!! coming to the FF, at first I'll say, the name and the prologue - both were just awesome.. and they fit so well with each other.. really, it seems we gonna learn another definition of love...😉 
next what attracts me the most is the CS.. every character has their own story behind, still they are so related with each other.. very nice..
waise yeh jo naya transformation hai characters ke,, quite interesting, haan.. specially about Sameer and Yog..😳  haaye mera Engineer Sam.. chalo meri life toh safal gayi janab ko iss field mai paakar...😆
loved our little Ariya Angel..❤️
so, starting with arranging a party.. and Aisha is the host..
Mr. Viraj was really funny.. Aisha bachelor club ka permanent member!!!😆
then entry of Mr. Rathod and Aisha's expression?! i wonder what had happened..
by the way, although I know it's a joint FF of Sasha+Yogika+Ariya,, still as you mention Aisha and Mr. Rathod only at prologue, I really wonder who are lead couple here...

Anyway, it is said that if something gets started, it should complete it's whole journey.. since you have started already, do continue until there is the end.. we are with you..😊 
love, Keka❤️

Love you too buddy 🤗
Glad you liked the Prologue and CS ...
Well wait for story to infold you will understand yourself
All the three couples mentioned have a equal space so koi aisa nahi hai jise lead keh sake ... Wsise let me tell you Mr. Pratap aur unki bahu ka pair rocking hoga 😆
Stay tuned and keep commenting 😊