Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjun4u thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i emailed him, hope it works
reepz thumbnail
even thouhg im not a active in this forum vaidehis is still the best show on sony and it sooo rcoks...i ve emailed sandip and sony regargin this matter and reallly hope they listen n guys when u email them please show thursday 21st decemebers ratings as it proooves the ratings arent low 😃
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
That is good news, I will send my email now. However I have tried this before. I have sent millions of emails to SET but none of them reply. I have 'bumped' into members of SET across the net and have found that they have little authority over the Bigg Bosses of SET India.
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

That is good news, I will send my email now. However I have tried this before. I have sent millions of emails to SET but none of them reply. I have 'bumped' into members of SET across the net and have found that they have little authority over the Bigg Bosses of SET India.

oh. but sandip is the main man. right? coz hes the one whos deciding to close the shows. im gunna send a lot of emails. lol some where nice n sum where mean!

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want Vaidehi to end.
mkatchi thumbnail
Although the narrative of this story suffers from the same incongruencies of other dramas, like the dragging of scenes, constant flashbacks, people struck by blindness and unable to see each other even when they are standing face to face, I was looking forward to the growing of some characters like "Akash - the Inspector", who is left as a dull role, the rape victim acceptance in her new family and the society around her.

Some good issues were picked up in this show and it would have been interesting to see them develop inteligently along the way. Much more mediocre shows stay on TV "forever".

Scheduling "Big Boss" in the time slot of Vaidehi, certainly did not help at all.
ClassE thumbnail
How about this email:????

Oie Sundeepu!!! Tere muthte (sar pe! 😛 ) pe yeda likha hai kya? 😛 😆 Aisa jabardast show ko kalaas karke tera ko kya milenga haaN? 😕 chal! tere pe aisaan karte hain aur doosra bheja tere khopdi ke andar karenga tik hai na? 😛 Accha baccha hai na? 😛 Abhi chup chap Vaidehi ko kontinue karne de warna...tere ko kalaas! samjha kya?😛

Yep! That should do it! 😆
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ClassE

How about this email:????

Oie Sundeepu!!! Tere muthte (sar pe! 😛 ) pe yeda likha hai kya? 😛 😆 Aisa jabardast show ko kalaas karke tera ko kya milenga haaN? 😕 chal! tere pe aisaan karte hain aur doosra bheja tere khopdi ke andar karenga tik hai na? 😛 Accha baccha hai na? 😛 Abhi chup chap Vaidehi ko kontinue karne de warna...tere ko kalaas! samjha kya?😛

Yep! That should do it! 😆

that ought to do it!😆

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

that ought to do it!😆😛

One great email, that should do the trick.😊

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😔 i dont think we can do anything now to help save Vaidehi.... 😭