Anjaan Finale week CRAZY theories! Update pg3

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So we saw the the precap for 59th episode, ananya is making an appearance here. Vikrant has his black leather jacket on, that old guy (vanraaj's minion) is there too. And vikrant is about to jump off the building.
So the only thing remaining is Aditi seeing someone behind her through the mirror and that one more scene from the extended promo, where she's looking at the laptop screen and someone is staring back at her, followed by her being surrounded by the insaani janwar and the old guy..

So what I think is that both the 59th and 60th episodes are connected, 59 will end in vikrant trying to jump off and 60th will be with Aditi surrounded in Shaitan chauki. I'm sure vikrant won't be hurt, but Aditi could be kidnapped again. And the entire next week will be about vikrant battling vanraj to save aditi. ðŸ˜­

What do u guys think?? Please share!
Edited by loveinshi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh bhi to ho sakta hai ki Vikrant kidnapped ho jaye and Aditi ko wo log wahi le jaye jaha Vik ko rakha gaya hai..then Vanraj would tell them his intention and all that
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think wo mirror me Aditi k piche jo shadow thi wo Ananya ki thi.
And yes pura chance hai ki Adu kidnapped ho jaye. And shayad use bachane me Vik ghayal ho jaye.
Waise kal poison wale case ko dekh k lgta hai ki Adu ko bhi poison dia gya hai tabhi uski tabiyat bigdi hai 
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina744

Yeh bhi to ho sakta hai ki Vikrant kidnapped ho jaye and Aditi ko wo log wahi le jaye jaha Vik ko rakha gaya hai..then Vanraj would tell them his intention and all that

😲 ho sakta Hai.. lekin wo pehle hi kudne ke liye khada ho Gaya Hai..
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Babygirl728

I think wo mirror me Aditi k piche jo shadow thi wo Ananya ki thi.

And yes pura chance hai ki Adu kidnapped ho jaye. And shayad use bachane me Vik ghayal ho jaye.
Waise kal poison wale case ko dekh k lgta hai ki Adu ko bhi poison dia gya hai tabhi uski tabiyat bigdi hai 

Hmm Baal curly dikh rahe the.. ho sakta Hai..😕 kahin wo possessed to nahi? Uske hath se bhi kuchh green Nikal raha Tha.. aur last vanraj wale episode me bhi ek green drug involved Tha.

Regarding tabiyat.. wo to aaj bhi kharab thi.. kahin use already poison to nahi kiya kisine? aur usika effect Kal bhi continue ho?
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha Vik ko kuch ni hoga ye toh confirm hai but ho skta hai ki Adu ko Vanraj fir kidnap karwaye coz Viditi ab Ananya k baare me jaan gye honge. And maybe Adu ko bachane k chakkar me Vik season end me injured ho jaye. Kyuki jb baat Adu ki hoti hai to woh toh pagal ho jata hai,sab bhool jata hai.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I hope they don't kidnap her again. Just let them solve the case and tackle Vanraaj together.
Shaina744 thumbnail
Shayed Ananya usse bachale..ya fir Aditi ki voice... remember wo ladki wali case..jab wo ladki Vik ko hypnotize KARKE le jaa rahi thi tab that was Aditi's voice which helped him..That was his connection with Aditi which saved him
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina744

Shayed Ananya usse bachale..ya fir Aditi ki voice... remember wo ladki wali case..jab wo ladki Vik ko hypnotize KARKE le jaa rahi thi tab that was Aditi's voice which helped him..That was his connection with Aditi which saved him

Haan Seema.. but it could be ananya this time? Coz the ultimate goal is to hurt Aditi i suppose..😕 and may be they can only hurt her when he's around? Thats why they couldn't do anything during the last kidnapping..
Shaina744 thumbnail
Vikrant  kudega nehi yeh to sure hai..