Zubeida Verma and Tamanna Arora to enter DSDT

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Colors show Dil Se Dil Tak (Shashi Sumeet Productions) has seen the stunning entry of Iqbal Khan recently.

Now the show will see the entries of actors Zubeida Sharma and Tamanna Arora.

As per credible sources, "The two ladies will also have cameo portrayals. While Zubeida will play the role of Khala, Tamanna will portray Rashida, the girl who was supposed to marry Iqbal (Iqbal Khan).

We buzzed actors, but did not get through to them.

Watch this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I hope Iqbal gets his true love back after lallu Parath ki pallu wali Teni kicks the poor guy out from her life 
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

I hope Iqbal gets his true love back after lallu Parath ki pallu wali Teni kicks the poor guy out from her life 

Where were you rashmi? You seem to be busy all day 
Where's the update ðŸ˜ˆ
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Where were you rashmi? You seem to be busy all day 
Where's the update ðŸ˜ˆ

Had office today Update is on its way..
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I Was watching old episode of dsdt what I understand the character who suffer most injustice right from. beginning. none others shouravari

because when Parth play by Siddharth . there was s scene where shouravari preparing food for teni and. by mistake shouravari put besan on    Parth shirt . Parth is little bit angry that he has to attend meetings at this color shirt . shouravari say sorry and said there is also other shirt of same. color .I will bring for u but Parth refuse in anger and went away

but when teni by mistake put cow dung on Parth shirt he did not say word to teni

when teni going to eat food prepare. by shouravari    . t8eni started creating drama that main gareeb hoon aur shouravari tum amir ho isliye tumne isme sweet potato nahi daala . shouravari again and again saying Ghar mein sweet potatoes nahi tha. but still teni keep on saying tumne isme sweet potato nahi daala

and teni though told shouravari tumhari marji Jo banao pur jara jaldi banao mujhe bhookh lagi hai aur jub shouravari ne apni marji se banaya to ten ne hangama khada Kiya ki isme sweet potato nahi pada

if

and Parth support teni that koi. baat nahi tumhari liye bahut swee potato Mang waa denge

Siddharth shukla know that CVs r planning to butchered his character badly in future. but may. be CVs fooling him that ur character supporting teni. br
because he care for child

but when Siddharth shukla finally understood that his. caring for teni not because he. care for child
but when he understands that his character caring for teni.   because. CVs r planning love story between Parth and teni and ditching shouravari he quit showEdited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago