Episode Update 1st May 2018

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Vivaan feels Meera's presence but she is not in there.  His papers are blown around the room, as he collects them Meera walks in and helps him.  He says he does need her help and Meera throws the papers back in the air. They stare at each other in anger.
She walks away and he thanks her for not helping him further as she only 'complicates' his life.  She tells him she will have an answer for that, as soon as she knows what the word means.  He tells her.  She replies sarcastically, that his SM has made their lives so much better after accusing her father.  Meera tells him, her father can be compared to Gandhi Ji.  Vivaan doesn't want to talk about it and asks her to leave. She tells him, he has scattered what little trust they had between them.  She throws the rest of his papers in the air too. She tells him, she will return with proof that his mother is alive and her father was telling the truth.

SM watches as Meera takes Amaya to speak to her Amar Dhingra.  Meera asks them both to remember what they know about Pammi Kapoor.  Amaya remembers what people said and AD states what he knows.  They both recall that she had a Baba Ji whom she addressed as 'Pitta Ji' (father) and she was wearing a yellow suit the last time she was seen.

Meera stops Vivaan.  He jokes, saying he is surprised her attitude has gone so soon, giving her the exact minutes since they were together.  Meera teases him for keeping time and tells him must be very free. 😃  Meera then brings Amaya to him and Vivaan warns Meera against involving his sister.  Amaya supports Meera and believes Amar Uncle.  Amaya is shown telling her brother what she and AD revealed.  Vivaan seems to be listening but again asks Meera if she realises that she is hurting Amaya.  Meera tells him she is trying to give hope but he doesn't understand.  Vivaan seems to be listening to Meera.

SM sees this as asks Meera why she wants prove PK is alive.  Once again making Vivaan doubt.  Meera asks her same and what made her stroll over to the police station?  Vivaan tells Meera they have heard enough and she should stay out of it this.  Meera glares at SM and turns to Vivaan saying she will prove what she has said.  MeerVaan give each a resolute stare
(What else will they do? 😛) and Meera leaves.
When Amaya walk away too, SM shocks Vivaan by telling him his mother is alive. 
(I was as surprised as he was 😆)  She is alive because, PK made Vivaan's life hell when she was living and now Meera is doing the same.

SM comes to MeerVaan's room as Meera is thinking and throws her an energy bar.
(This is what great villians do? )  Meera returns her gift and informs her that she has gown up eating desi ghee etc and doesn't need it.
SM goes to her room and thinks back to when she killed VivAmaya's mother.  She laughs about killing PK, after she destroys more furnishings

In the morning Amaya goes to the Dhingra's side and asks Nimmo to go shopping with her.  She wants to buy a gift for Vivaan's birthday.  She tells Meera that her mother left them on this day and that is why he never celebrates.  She trusts that Meera will change things. 😊

Dhingra's go to the Kapoor side of the house and SM throws her shoe at Dolly.  Then directly insults them and tells Dolly to clean her shoe.  Meera warns her not to disrespect Dolly as she is older, or she will not respect SM.  SM tells Meera she is good at answering back and doing black magic.  Dolly defends Meera and says she does not do such things.  Vivaan walks down the stairs and sees everyone there.  Amar makes Vivaan understand that SM is wrong about Meera.  He tells Vivaan they only came about his birthday.

Vivaan walks towards Meera and tells her he doesn't celebrate his birthday.  Amaya ask everyone not to feel bad and explains why Vivaan feels this way.
Amar asks Vivaan if still does not believe him.
Vivaan replies, he has known the Dhingra's for a few months (It is not weeks? 😕  ) and he has known his SM for many years, she has taught me everything, so in this situation what does AD think Vivaan should do?  He tells the family not do anything for his birthday because he does not want them to feel bad if he doesn't attend.  He and Meera make eye contact and he walks away.

SM is happy.  Meera thinks she has spread her roots far, not only is she plotting against her family but she is keeping Vivaan away from his.  Party or not Meera vows to give Vivaan a birthday gift.

Pre-cap - Meera tells Vivaan she holding his hand this time to let go of it forever.  Vivaan tells her stop and that she will do no such thing.  Meera asks if he stopped himself from insulting her parents?  Mrs Kapoor was like that from the start but now he did the same.  She reminds him of what she said, he started their relationship but she would end it.

My opinion - Good episode

Hoping MeerVaan move beyond their anger soon. 
Edited by The_May_Rose - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
The precap  Is that what she mean by her present for him? 😭Edited by Priyyanka - 6 years ago
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice detailed update May.👍🏼
But what is goin on wid this show? Bas sar ghoomta hai aaj kal

Roma's 3rd grade sandle tactic. She's succha bore n so 80s. Dolly will never change. At least bhabhi finally regained the spine she had been looking for when Slimer n auntyji were here. Chalo no-stakes shadi ka kuch toh fayda. Shadow Vivaan looks SO disinterested, as if he's tolerating these women only coz he knows how vella he is right now.🥱 As it is who let's him speak? One intelligible 'convo' he had was with uncle ji. So you get the drift?

And thank God his bday is in a day with the 'mom left on the same day' contrived sub-plot - ab jaldi khatam karo ye din aur story aage badhao! That PK's children have to continuously yo-yo between her dead/alive status is repetitive on us and INSENITIVE on them. Get the proof or get her back- but please STOP!😵

MeeVaan. The whole paper udayenge thing was so kiddish OMG. Waise bhaiyya has opened xerox service to kill free time? Itne saare sheets of paper. HOW LONG are they gonna just fight? We deserve some progression for having stuck with these two for so long, nahi?😡

I had come to post an emoji... ended up typing an essay. #FrustratedAddict 
CVs-kuch toh daya karo on unassuming ppl who had signed up for a romantic show. What genre does it belong to right now?
Edited by cuppa_n_cricket - 6 years ago
Ohh yes it should've been 'weeks'. But TRP viewers ko ye baat nahi samajh aati... so they changed it to months.😊
Waise bhi, puri story ulti padi hui hai aur humko 'weeks' ki padi hai. Internet audience act as free ka PR for them n nothing else.🥱

Originally posted by: Priyyanka

The precap  Is that what she mean by her present for him? 😭

Nah. She was talking about the proof reg his mom.
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Nah. She was talking about the proof reg his mom.

Okay thank God for that 😆
I hadn't understood yesterday's but after today's epi, I feel there's at least some method to the madness.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Nice detailed update May.👍🏼

But what is goin on wid this show? Bas sar ghoomta hai aaj kal

Roma's 3rd grade sandle tactic. She's succha bore n so 80s. Dolly will never change. At least bhabhi finally regained the spine she had been looking for when Slimer n auntyji were here. Chalo no-stakes shadi ka kuch toh fayda. Shadow Vivaan looks SO disinterested, as if he's tolerating these women only coz he knows how vella he is right now.🥱 As it is who let's him speak? One intelligible 'convo' he had was with uncle ji. So you get the drift?

And thank God his bday is in a day with the 'mom left on the same day' contrived sub-plot - ab jaldi khatam karo ye din aur story aage badhao! That PK's children have to continuously yo-yo between her dead/alive status is repetitive on us and INSENITIVE on them. Get the proof or get her back- but please STOP!😵

MeeVaan. The whole paper udayenge thing was so kiddish OMG. Waise bhaiyya has opened xerox service to kill free time? Itne saare sheets of paper. HOW LONG are they gonna just fight? We deserve some progression for having stuck with these two for so long, nahi?😡

I had come to post an emoji... ended up typing an essay. #FrustratedAddict 
CVs-kuch toh daya karo on unassuming ppl who had signed up for a romantic show. What genre does it belong to right now?

The episode was balanced but I am also frustrated by those points.

Then I wonder are we thinking too much?  🤔  The dangers of waching serials...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 6 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

I hadn't understood yesterday's but after today's epi, I feel there's at least some method to the madness.

Shukar hain. 😆

Will update soon. 😊

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Shukar hain. 😆

Will update soon. 😊

🤗

Dream sequences were fine... VK is being VK, Meera is being Meera and CVs were trying to explain their actions. Now if we had expectations that he'd cup her face and tell her "aww i trust you my jaan I'll wait for ur proof" then I guess we never got the characters. 😆 

They are falling in love... rather realizing their love.