Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I love this dialogue and kabir was good at acting. I love how everything become materialistic for mowgli when it comes to his mother, everything at one side and his mother on on side. he choose everything that his mother like and give a clear message to his father if you want me, you need to bring my mother too. I love how Mowgli ask Avni to come with him.
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

Someone should be there to fuel Neil . But it's so annoying that he shouts at Mowgli for Mitali .

No child should ho through such custody cases . They are so nasty

This was the best worst scene from today's episode worst for Mowgli because Neil shouldn't have shouted at him and best because this will show everyone in khanna house that Mitali can't replace AvniEdited by Shaiksafia - 6 years ago
Shaiksafia thumbnail

Originally posted by: canzasana

I love this dialogue and kabir was good at acting. I love how everything become materialistic for mowgli when it comes to his mother, everything at one side and his mother on on side. he choose everything that his mother like and give a clear message to his father if you want me, you need to bring my mother too. I love how Mowgli ask Avni to come with him.

+1
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

This the exact question I asked in another post why cvs are show mitali being so understanding of Mowgli's situation and not Neil.

This is clearly messing with Neil's thought process. He is unable to think rationally.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TSharan

This is clearly messing with Neil's thought process. He is unable to think rationally.

That's why he is justified ðŸ¥±
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good question by mogwli to neil.
Iam not saying he dont have any rights on mogwli. He have but I dont like his way. And most importantly he is doing this in his ego. Which I dont like.
Shaiksafia thumbnail

Originally posted by: TSharan

He is still at sock that he has a son, I wonder what will trigger Neil's brain cells it can't be just Neelama's death truth how will they explain all this small irrational behavior form neil
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He is still at sock that he has a son, I wonder what will trigger Neil's brain cells it can't be just Neelama's death truth how will they explain all this small irrational behavior form neil

di do you think they will even explain his irrational behaviour no way I highly doubt they will make all this Neil's plan in the last minute and make viewers say wow Neil is husband goals and we should forget all his cringeworthy dialogues scenes with miatli as a nightmare because they can't justify it at any point 
canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aaj kal Neil ke akal par patthar nahi pahar padgaye hain, jab dehko jewalamukhi key tharha padta rahta hai.
Shaiksafia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

di do you think they will even explain his irrational behaviour no way I highly doubt they will make all this Neil's plan in the last minute and make viewers say wow Neil is husband goalsand we should forget all his cringeworthy dialogues scenes with miatli as a nightmare because they can't justify it at any point

I agree afsana