Mowgli: Jab aap mujse pyaar nahi karte to mumma se kyun durkar rahe ho

Posted: 5 years ago
Question to think about, all I feel is for the kid now episode belongs to Mowgli 😭
Good Question Mowgli Boy...Just to satisfy his EGO and defeat and hurt your MOM. Edited by sssenorita - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sssenorita

Good Question Mowgli Boy...Just to satisfy his EGO and defeat and hurt your MOM.

Exactly such a valid question I think at least this should have mad neil sit back think before getting back and accusing avniEdited by Shaiksafia - 5 years ago
Mowgli rocks even he understands what is genuine love and what is forced love 👏
Originally posted by Chocolatebond

Mowgli rocks even he understands what is genuine love and what is forced love👏

Yep today he did rock 👏
How can the child accept the man who is trying to take him away from his mother and the only parent figure he grew up with all these 10years . Like Mitali said Mowgli loves superman Neil uncle not as Neil papa and he can never . Neil just wants to get his rights of parent and wants to defeat/break Avni .
Originally posted by AgnesFan

How can the child accept the man who is trying to take him away from his mother and the only parent figure he grew up with all these 10years . Like Mitali said Mowgli loves superman Neil uncle not as Neil papa and he can never . Neil just wants to get his rights of parent and wants to defeat/break Avni .

But why does Mitali have to drill this into his brain? that's even more annoying!

I feel for the kid at this time. Don't care what Neil is going through
Originally posted by TSharan

But why does Mitali have to drill this into his brain? that's even more annoying!

Someone should be there to fuel Neil . But it's so annoying that he shouts at Mowgli for Mitali . 

No child should ho through such custody cases . They are so nasty 
Well Neil can see that he may have left Avni but she has another man who loves her to bits and will never leave her ...well done Mowgli...he is definitely his mamas boy.
Originally posted by TSharan

This the exact question I asked in another post why cvs are show mitali being so understanding of Mowgli's situation and not Neil.