madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

After announcing the winners of all contests by this june ill be leaving this place that is meiej forum. If i hadn't announced the contest i would've already left. But many had agreed to take part and im happy they did. I cant dissapoint their efforts so ill be here till 28th may. I never thought ill leave the forum but after seeing how unfriendly it has become i no longer feel like being here. I had made a post to collect messages from fans on 28th april. It has been 2 days and still no response from the forum. I didnt ask for an essay or anything just few lines of how you feel about them but even after frequent pms n umpteen requests no one bothered to reply. Evn the ones who liked tge post couldnt make a comment under it. Not evn a reply that ill post it soon. Im running out of time with lot of things to do for anni n along with my everyday chores and busy schedule, is it so bad to expect a response? Well thank you all for making me feel its a crime to ask something even as small as a short message for Rishbala. Im sorry if this sounded harsh and hurt you but its true isnt it? Thanks for making me feel like shit.bye all. Take care

Note: i request all writers and editors to take part in the contests as this will be my last time here. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Check that post. I posted something. Don't go man ! I have important talks with you.
Edited by BluebelPrincess - 6 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Liah don't be disheartened, I'm sure many on the Forum must be busy with exams and still there is time so they will post later
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Liah.. 
Pls don't go.. 
Since I saw your post I was thinking about what to post.. I can't post something random on Rishbala they are more than that.. I thought to post it today but I was not well since morning I will surely post it on this night.. Pls don't feel sad about this.. 
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2010

Liah don't be disheartened, I'm sure many on the Forum must be busy with exams and still there is time so they will post later

Its useless anu. Check the number of views of this post. It crossed 30. And how many replies till now? If any writer puts up an update too and evn if they see the update without pming the story link they wont like or comment.  That much lazy they have becoming. You can feel it from dissapointment of new writers here. Theyre not evn appreciated properly. If anybody had commented that they're busy and will post message soon it wouldve been fine. Ill understand.  Umang told me she's not fine and i told her to not rush and post when she's well. Same way neha too told me, and anika too said she'll post soon. Thats called a response. Thats what this forum members nowadays dont give. Its true. After our old memvers left no one isnt evn interested in making the forum active and if someone takes an initiative they're feeling too lazy to post a comment and appreciate tht
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi liah
Don't do that yaar
There are a few members who are active in this forum and you are one of them.i know how you feel about the thread .as aishu said ..we can't just say meaningless words for rishbala and so I thought I will take some time to make a good comment..it's our mistake not to res the space for it...we are really sorry yaar..don't go..please..
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey pls dont leave the forum 
There are people  like me who cant express their feelings in words and that is the only reason i havent  replied to the post
I just cant write anything or express what i feel 
Sorry but its just me 
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m so feeling bad after reading ur msj..
Plz don't leave the forum dear..
I was less active in forum last days..but now I will think something about rishbala..
Don't leave dear..:)
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Liah don't go dear..❤️
I am very very less active here and told you reason too
but I did posted my comment in your post ..
and will do rest comments if any post left ..
I know how you must be feeling but yes its true that now we can't expect such great response now ..as many left or  busy ..here members very less ..I hope that more comments will come in that post.
so pls don't be upset ..you are doing great efforts ..just keep doing.