New Samaina OS-Humsafar

mommyangel55 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone! I am not an active member on the forum but i am daily visitor of the forum of course. So suddenly an idea struck my mind and i thought to pen it down. I am not a professional writer and you will definitely get some silly mistakes in this story. But i just wanted to share it with you all. I hope you all like it. Please do give your reviews and likes.

This OS is based on how sameer realises that going away from the loved ones is not the solution for their betterment but staying with them in the crucial times is. I hope you all like it. So here it starts as

As sameer sat down on the sofa Dadi's words echoed in his ears repetitively. He shuts his ears in frustration and tears rolls down from his eyes. Somewhere his mind was telling him all this is just nonsense but his heart was in a fear of again losing the loved ones he have. And of course the battle between the mind and heart has been won by heart. Sameer stands up and truns to leave to his room when Rohan comes there holding Naina's letter. Rohan hands the letter to Sameer. Sameer being in his dilemma created by Dadi almost forgot about Naina's letter. Sameer immediately takes the letter from his hand and was about to open the envelope when Rohan asked

Rohan-To sameer kya yahi thi vo cheez jiske liye tum amrita ke ghar ki khidki todkar andar ghus gaye the

Sameer doesn't say anything but nods

Rohan-Vaise kya pooch sakta hoon ke aisa kya special hai iss envelope mei i mean ke kya kisi special insaan ka letter hai?

Sameer looks at Rohan with a blank face.

Rohan understood- Its ok agar tum nahi batana chahte. Mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Lekin haan agar tumhe koi bhi problem ho aur tum kabhi kisi se share karna chaho to tum mujhse kar sakte ho

Sameer smiles-Iss letter ke baare mei mai tumhe zaroor bataunga par sahi samay aane par

Rohan smiles and leaves

Sameer opens the envelope and reads the letter. Naina's only letter was the thing that could support him at this time. But when he reads about Naina taking part in Inter State Dance Competition in Delhi which is being held in his school he jumps with happiness. His happiness at that time had no boundaries. He runs to the school as fast as he can. At first he reaches those places which Naina mentioned in letter at where they would meet. But he finds no one there as everyone were enjoying the performances. But soon he heard the announcement made regarding the next performance to be performed by PVKM's student Naina Aggarwal. His lips curved into a wide smile and he runs fastest. As soon as he reached back stage Naina's performance was just about to start. Seeing his Naina in front of his eyes,Sameer's happiness had no end. Naina starts her performance but her mind was still thinking about Sameer. Sameer watches his Naina dancing and suddenly he reminds Dadi's words that whoever Sameer loves they always go far from him due to his bad luck. Tears starts falling down from Sameer's eyes. Naina's vision was becoming blur due to the tears in his eyes. Naina going away from him. This mere thought made him shiver to spine. At last he decided that he will not come in front of Naina no matter what happens. He will tolerate Naina's hatred but he will not be able ro lose Naina. So he for the last time saw Naina with teary eyes and leaves from there crying. Naina's performance finished and as expected PVKM won the competition. Naina has won the competition of course but to his disappointment the objective she participated in the competition was not achieved yet and that was to meet Sameer. She goes out of the auditorium making an excuse to Kumud teacher.

She comes out looking for Sameer and as expected Sameer was hiding from Naina from His Naina. Naina tried to look him everywhere she can but as Sameer himself don't want to come to her how could she find him. Sameer on the other hand was now loosing his strength of hiding from Naina so he runs to reach home so that Naina could not meet him. On the other hand Naina too runs to the help desk to ask for Sameer. Both Sameer and Naina comes running from opposite directions and they were about to bump with each other just like their first meeting. Both pairs of the eyes locked. Both hearts started to beat faster. Both were in tears of happiness. They looked at each other for a long time with tears in their eyes. Finally Naina managed to speak

Naina-Sameer...

Sameer-Naina...

And finally the tears started rolling down their eyes

Naina-Sameer!! Kahan the tum pata hai mai kabse tumhe dhoondh rahi thi. Subah se tumhara intezaar kar rahi thi ke ab tum aaoge mujhse milne par tum aaye hi nahi. Kyun sameer tumhe meri chithi nahi mili kya?

Sameer-Nahi Naina mujhe tumhari chithi mili

Naina-To maine to usme likha tha ke tum mujhse school ke garden mei milna par tum aaye hi nahi. Pata hai maine kitna wait kiya tumhare liye. Tum kyun nahi aaye sameer?Kahin tum kisi problem mei to nahi the na bolo...

Sameer-Naina wo mai...and again his heart reminds him of Dadi's bitter words. He realised that the thinghe was fearing for has turned into reality. But he was determined that his bad luck will not have its impact on Naina. He turns his back towards Naina and closes his eyes with tears rolling down.

Sameer-Naina mai tumse isliye milne nahi aaya kyunki...(with much difficulty) kyunki mai tumse milna hi nahi chahta tha.

This shocked Naina. She was confused as well as hurt with sameer's words. But her trust on His Sameer doesn't let her think anything wrong about him. She turns Sameer to her side

Naina-Ye...ye tum kya keh rahe ho Sameer? Kaisa mazaak kar rahe ho. Mai maan hi nahi sakti ke tum mujhse milna nahi chahte the isliye tum nahi aaye. Zaroor koi aur problem hogi. Batao Sameer kya problem thi bolo...

Sameer-Aur koi problem nahi thi Naina. Aur tum maano ya na maano par sach yahi hai ke mai tumse milna hi nahi chahta tha. Aur kyun milu mai tumse? Aakhir mera aur tumhara rishta hi kya hai?

Now this was enough for Naina to burst into tears. Sameer's words hurt her but more than Naina sameer's words hit him more

Naina-Tum mujhse pooch rahe ho ke humara rishta kya hai. Kya ho gaya hai tumhe Sameer? Tum aisi baatein kyun kar rahe ho? Humara rishta to itna khoobsurat hai hum to ek dusre se itna pyaar krte hai...

Sameer interrupted-Nahi karta mai tumse pyaar Naina. Koi pyaar nahi hai mujhe tumse. Tumhare sath sath mai bhi isi brahm mei jeeta raha ke shayad mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya hai lekin Delhi aane ke baad mujhe pata chala ke mujhe tumse koi pyaar nahi hai. Vo sab achi feelings jo mere dil mei thi vo sirf isliye thi kyunki tumne mere liye bahut kuch kiya tha. Bachpan se kabhi mujhe meri mummy ka pyaar nahi mila lekin jab vo pyaar mujhe tumse mila to mujhe laga ke shayad mai bhi tumse pyaar karne laga hoon lekin nahi Naina aisa kuch nahi hai

Naina was shattered. She was feeling like someone was piercing her heart. But somewhere she was not convinced with sameer's voice which showed a fear rather than satisfaction in his own words

Naina-Aur wo baar baar mujhe manana. Mere ghar mei aakar kaam karna. Mere gharwalon ki madad karna. Delhi aane ke baad mujhe chithiyan likhna. Vo sab kya tha sameer

Sameer-Tumhare ghar mei aake kaam maine isliye kiya taaki jo shart vali ghatiya harkat maine ki thi uski maafi mai tumse paa saku aur jis guilt mei mai tha uss se bahar aa jaun. Aur vo chithiyan mai khud ko ye convince karne ke liye likh raha tha ke haan mujhe tumse pyaar hai par nahi mujhe tumse koi pyaar nahi hai Naina.

Sameer couldn't take it anymore and heads to leave but turns to Naina
Sameer-Aur jitni jaldi ho sake tum bhi iss brahm se bahar aa jao Naina to hi acha hoga tumahre liye bhi. And he leaves crying

Naina stood there lifeless. Her whole world had changed in just few minutes. Her mind was believing each and every word which Sameer said but her heart was still not ready to agree that Sameer doesn't loves her. Of course his words pierced her heart but the time they have spent together started to play in her mind. The love and the affection she saw in Sameer's eyes cannot be a lie. It was all a truth. All these thoughts suged in Naina's mind and thinking of these things she didn't even know when she came out of the school gate and begins to walk on road.

On the other hand Sameer was extremely guilty and hurt of what he has done with Naina today. But it has to be done. He sat on a bench at the road and begins to cry and curse his destiny.

The boys of the Mawali gang were on their way when they saw Naina walking on road. Of course Naina was looking beautiful in that red outfit with that golden jewellery. They stopped their jeep and steps out of the jeep.

Boy 1-Ohoo madam akeli akeli kahan ghoom rahi ho. Kaho to hum company de de

Boy 2-Arre company hi kyun agar aap kahein to aapko aapke ghar tak chode dete hai and they laugh

But Naina was not in a state of listening anything. All she was thinking of was Sameer's words. She came back into senses when a boy helds her hand. She was hell shocked. She tries to free her hand but in vain.

Boy while holding her hand- Arre madam kya hua itna kya fikar kar rahi ho hum thodi na kha jayenge tumhe. Hum to bas thodi mauj masti karna chah rahe hai aapke sath.

Naina-Chodo mujhe please jaane do. Please chod do mujhe and she cries
When they don't leave her she begins to shout

Naina-Bachao...please koi bachao...please koi hai...

Sameer hears the shouts and it took him no second to realise that it was Naina's shouts. He runs to the direction from where the noises were coming and what he saw lefthim shocked. The Mawaligand was misbehaving and manhandling his Naina. His eyes filled with anger and he punches the boy holding Naina's hand from behind. The punch was so hard that the joy fell down.

Boy-Oyee tu...acha to ab tu humare mamlon mei taang bhi adayega. Chal bhaag ja yahan se varna bahut bura haal kar denge tumhara.
Sameer holds his collar and shouts-Himmat kaise hui tum logon ki meri Naina ko haath lagane ki. Saalon jisne bhi meri Naina ko haath lagaya hai haath ukhaad dunga uske

Boy-ohh hoo hoo to ye madam majnu ji ki laila hai. Wah bhai wah ye to aaj maza aa gaya

Another boy-Haan maza to ayega hi aakhir iss se badla lene ka raasta jo mil gaya.
He holds Naina's hand-Ab to iski laila ko chodenge nahi

This raged Sameer and he was about to hit him when the other boys got a hold of him. Sameer tries his best to get free and finally he managed and beat those boys badly. In all these scenarios the thing Naina was noticing was Sameer's repetitively saying 'Meri Naina'. If sameer doesn't love her then why is he saying Nainaas his Naina. Suddenlyin attempt of saving himself a boy pushed Naina and she stumbles and her head hits a rock. Blood oozed out of her head and she becomes unconscious.

Sameer shouts-Nainaa...

Of course the Mawali gang after getting beaten by Sameer heads to leave and Sameer runs to Naina

Sameer-Naina...Naina utho na naina please uth jao. Naina ye kya ho gaya tumhe and he cries badly

Sameer-Naina don't worrt mai tumhe abhi hospital leke jaunga. Kuch nahi hone dunga mai tumhe. He picks up Naina in his arms. Fortunately a taxi stops at the spot and the driver helps Sameer and they reached hospital. Naina was taken into the ward for her treatment. Sameer stood outside the ward watching Naina fromrhe window pane who was lying unconscious

Sameer to himself-Ye sab meri vajahse hua hai. Mujhe Naina se aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi. Bhagwaan ji please meri Naina ko theek kardo. I promise mai aage se kabhi aisa nhi karunga

Doctor comes out and tells sameer that thank god the injury was external and he need not to worry. Sameer have a sigh of relief.

Sameer-Doctor kya mai naina se mil sakta hoon

Doctor-Sorry aap abhi unse...

Sameer-Please doctor please and he folded his hands. Doctor agrees and sameer rushed into the ward. He saw Naina's head bandaged and tears started rolling down his eyes. He sits near naina and holds her hand

Sameer-I am sorry Naina I am so sorry. Ye sab meri vajah se hua. Agar aaj mai tumse vo sab nahi kehta to na tum school ke bahar jati aur na ye sab hota. Mai bahut bura hoon Naina mai sach mei bahut bura hoon. Please mujhe maaf kardo. Maine tumse school mei jo kuch bhi kaha vo sab jhooth tha. Sach to ye hai ki mai tumse bahut pyaar krta hoon naina. Apni zindagi se bhi zyada pyaar krta hoon tumse and he bends his head on her hand and cries

Naina opened her eyes

Naina-Sameer...

Sameer looks at Naina and smiles widely-Naina...naina rum theek to ho na tumhe kuch hua to nahi na. Please naina bolo i am sorry maine tumhe vo sab kaha i am really sorry

Naina-Maine sab sun liya sameer. Ab sach sach batao tumnemujhe vo sab kyun kaha

Sameer tells everything to Naina and Naina becomes emotional hearing what all her sameer had to tolerate

Naina-Mai jaanti thi ke tum kabhi mujhse aisa keh hi nahi sakte. Mai hamesha se jaanti thi ke tum mujhse bahut pyaar karte ho sameer. Par aaj mai tumhe ek baat kahun Sameer. Tumhare apno ka tumhari zaroorat hai. Tumhe unke paas rehne ki zaroorat hai na ki unse door jaane ki. Zara socho tum sameer jab jab tum Nana Ji ke sath the vo bilkul theek the. Lekin jab jab tum unse door gaye unhe kuch ho jata tha. Nana ji ke sath jo hua vo kismat ka faisla tha jise na hi tum na mai badal sakti hoon. Par socho sameer aaj tum mujhse door the to ye sab hua lekin agar tum mere paas nahi aate aur mujhse door rehte to iss se bhi kuch bura ho sakta tha. Aaj agar tum mere sath the to sab theek tha par tumhare door jate hi sab bigad gaya. Sameer jin sabse tum pyaar karte ho jo tumse pyaar karte hai tumhe unke paas rehne ki zaroorat hai unse door jane ki nahi.

Sameer smiles through his tears and gives Naina the assurance that he will never think of this way again

Sameer-Naina mai school mei phone karke inform kar deta hoon sab pareshaan ho rahe honge aur mai bahar hi khada hoon.

Naina nods

Soon Taiji and Kumud teacher reaches hospital and saw sameer standing out of the ward.

Taiji-O bai bholuram! Kya hua Naina ko? Kahan hai vo?

Sameer-Taiji vo andar hai aayiye mai aapko le chalta hoon

Sameer,Taiji and Kumud teacher enters the ward

Taiji-O bai Naina ye ab naya kya kaand kiya tune jo hospital ke bistar pe aake let gayi hein. Agar tere uss khadoos baap ko pata chal gaya na ke mere hote hue ye sab ho gaya to vo to mujhe taane maar maar ke hi maar dalega

Kumud teacher- Arre aap rukiye to vo pehle se hi theek nahi hai. Naina ye sab kya hua??

Naina looking at Sameer-Kuch nahi Mam...Bas chota sa accident ho gaya

Sameer and Naina both smiles

I know its not too good but still i hope you all like it. Mujhe lagta hai thoda filmy ho gaya par chalo koi nai umeed pe duniya kayam hai

😆 plzz do read and review

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I so wished someone would write an OS after seeing that precap n I found this!!
Very nice OS 
N it's OK,  grammatical errors to chalte h
Sindhujalincy thumbnail
Wow that was so good nice one much needed os hope this happens in the show too
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was waiting for somebody to write something on the present situation ..it was lovely 
I really wish samaina Delhi mein mil jae ..
You should write more my dear
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully OS! 😳
I really wanted someone to write an OS on present track...😃
Keep writing! 
Edited by Mayashika - 6 years ago
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was an amazing OS dear.. 👍🏼

This is something positive about current track..

I really wanted someone to write about it.. and I found this 😊

I really liked to read it.. Do write more

mommyangel55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

I so wished someone would write an OS after seeing that precap n I found this!!

Very nice OS
N it's OK, grammatical errors to chalte h

Glad you liked it. Thank you so much
mommyangel55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sindhujalincy

Wow that was so good nice one much needed os hope this happens in the show too

Thanks dear. Glad you liked it
mommyangel55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samainadeewani

I was waiting for somebody to write something on the present situation ..it was lovely

I really wish samaina Delhi mein mil jae ..
You should write more my dear

Thank you so much. I will definitely try to write more
mommyangel55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Beautifully OS!😳

I really wanted someone to write an OS on present track...😃
Keep writing!

Thanks for your comment. I will surely try to write more