Kartikeya Malviya-Young Shani AT#2

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Welcome Everyone To Kartikeya Malviya's Second AT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Kartikey Malviya is a child television actor who stars in the popular TV series, Karmafaldata Shani, which airs on Colors. He was born in Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh, India, and born in November 3, 2004. His mother is Neelima Malviya, father is Mahesh Malviya and his sister's name is Nupur Malviya.
SilverBell thumbnail
In April 2016, this talented child was selected to play the role of young Shani Dev in the Colors show[10], Karmphaldata Shani. Kartikey Malviya[11] made an appearance on Bigg Boss 10 as Shani Dev, to promote the show.

His director Siddharth Kumar Tewary inspires him a lot. He is Kartikey's strength[12][13] and Siddharth sir also calls him his Little Dynamite.[14] He considers Tarun Khanna (TV actor), who is playing Mahadev in the show as his Dronacharya.[15] He has very good bonding with all of his co-stars including his onscreen mother Juhi Parmar who is playing Chaya and onscreen father Salil Ankola who is playing Suryadev.[16][17][18] He is so talented actor and appreciated by everyone on set.[19] For promotion of Karmphaldata Shani, he, with his co-actors, visited Allahabad and Indore.[20] Also, atteneded social events like Help A Star with actors like Gautam Rode and Shreyas Talpade

Before leap, 18 October was his last working day as Shani and this episode no. 251 was aired on 23 October 2017.
SilverBell thumbnail
Members List.
Hit The Like Button To Be Added.
1. Silverbell
Kallol012 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the all the nice pieces of information 
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My birthday is on 5th nov...same month...😃

Thank u for starting this...I was not a member when Kartikey AT was made...But now I can comment too...

Kartikey's childhood pic:

Edited by sanghita0000 - 6 years ago
Kallol012 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

My birthday is on 5th nov...same month...😃

Thank u for starting this...I was not a member when Kartikey AT was made...But now I can comment too...

me too joined lately and missed the golden periods of the show here on the forum!
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kallol012

me too joined lately and missed the golden periods of the show here on the forum!

No Problem Please Enjoy The AT.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
sanghita0000 thumbnail