Daadi ma handle the preparations very well 
Wo har choti se choti cheez ka khubsurti se khyal rakh rahi hai
Geet's mamu is impressed by Maan's success 
Beautifully written 

Thank you
Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: maangeet.gmmg

wow dadi is superb loving her n mamu superb waiting to see d married life of geet n maan

Everyone is waiting for that onlyπŸ˜†

Thank you for your comment
Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankadwivedi

Nice update... Geet mamu entry atleast showed that someone has heart n mind in her family but i think geet didn't inherit any of those traits only her father's crap is filled... They are getting engaged but this is the first story where i want geet to get abondoned by maan in mandap...

Let's see if your wish is going to fulfill or not

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksasi

Interesting part but got the feel like filler part.

Hope there won't be any new dhamakas in maaneet engagement party. 

Not going to reveal anything
Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidhi24

Dadi is really sweet... Chalo koi tuo hai geet ke side se jo maan ko maan samjhta hai.. Hope he helps geet in knowing real maan..just want geet flat..head over heels...looking maans new avataar... 

Don't know if it's going to happen or not
Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: preyasekar

NICE UPDATE
SEEMS LIKE RANBIR IS NICE PERSON WILL HE MAKE GEET UNDERSTAND WHAT IS RIGHT?

NEXT IS ENGAGEMENT

CAN'T WAIT FOR MARRIAGE

Nah it's not going to happenπŸ˜‰
Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutical

Nice part
Geet mamu arrived he nt liked mohinder but fr his sis n neice he is tolerating her
He is happy fr maaneet marrige hope to see more moment's of manneet n everything alrite bw Maaneet with mamu arrivel nice loved the part n thanks fr the pm

Not soon
πŸ˜‰.

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update. ...meaneet's engagement preparations was in full swing...both families wer busy in purchasing necessary jewelleries... when dadima was ready to  purchase from khuranas Mr.handa wanted to pay for maan's ring & surprisingly geets mamu came with announcing paying for chudas...wow her mamu & maan were well known to each other as businessmen.. geet was excited to see her mamu after long time...Handas were welcoming their guests where dadi  & man had not so much relatives to welcome.. . Excited for maaneet's engagement..thanks for pm...!!
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 7
I am really confused abt geet yaar ... One side she seems happy marrying maan but still she bosses him around !! Why geet why? πŸ˜­ I am feeling too sad for maan ... Geet is right dadi is fabulous ...she can think and act wisely ... Dadi worries are absolutely correct .. The way geet is behaving is really a headache for maan .. I just hope geet realises her mistake and treat him in good way
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 8
New shade of geet πŸ˜³ I really loved her in this way ..Geet mi ssing her mom and dadima is consoling her .. I really like the equation between geet and dadima .. I just jope geet and maan ka equation bhi iss tarah ho ..Geet is behaving in harsh way only because of moron mohinder πŸ˜‘ i am feeling sad for maan .. He is not thinking abt his happiness ... I love his msk mode more than this gulaam mode πŸ˜• Shadi ke baad kya hoga ? Hope geet realise jaldi hogi ki maan is her husband not a gulaam .. Does maan love geet ?
Edited by Roopa_1 - 5 years ago