Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PDM143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sholmes

can u post the insta link..bcoz i m not able to find her ..

Here is her profile link-
https://www.instagram.com/bhumikasingh3386
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

KJ wont be leaving the show๐Ÿ˜Š... if it happens the show will shut down the next day... so chill... i feel since vedika was upset with him during the park convo... sahil is trying to manaoing her๐Ÿ˜‰... pati parmeshwar simply wont let his biwiji be upset with him for long.

ohh no plzz dont even say that ..he the hero of our show ...i guess he must have talked to her rudely so may be he was sorry ..since he was angry at that time ...i want him to still claim himself to be vedika's pati the parmeshwar... and i guess yash and his niece will also be coming for the party ...
sejal777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swapna07

KJ wont be leaving the show๐Ÿ˜Š... if it happens the show will shut down the next day... so chill... i feel since vedika was upset with him during the park convo... sahil is trying to manaoing her๐Ÿ˜‰... pati parmeshwar simply wont let his biwiji be upset with him for long.

ummm
Agree
possible
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have a feeling there is going to be a big scene in this party...i hope to see sadika romantic dance and then yash kumar niece asking vedika to marry yash and she will make vedika hold yash hand ..then suddenly sahil will jump in and say that vedika is my biwiji ..sorry she cant marry him.i would love to see everyone's reaction...since they have started with the track that his niece is trying to find a suitable match for him..i guess the timing will be good.. again dreaming lolzzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by sholmes - 6 years ago