RoSid OS:Will our destiny will unite us again

Preeithika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

It was late night 12.30pm.A taxi was standing on the road.Near the taxi a girl was standing .She was looking afraid.Yes every girl will fear to stand alone on the road that too late night.She heard a sound.She saw a guy.He was coming riding the cycle.She thought is he is mad riding cycle on late night.He stopped near the girl.He asked her what happened.She was afraid feared why not she cant believe a random guy and say her problem to him.Nothing said her.Listen i can help you said him.I dont need said her.See you listen it is not safe to stand here i not bad said him please you may leave said her.

He took his cycle and went.Roli thought did i did any mistake.he was looking handsome only and his face was good it wasnt like a traitor but i cant believe him also but no one is here.Wait what is happening im admiring his face this much.My phone is also not working said her.She saw the clouds getting darker.Is going to rain thought her.Lets get inside the car thought her.She tried to open the door but it was locked.Oh no thought roli.She is afraid of lightning and thunder.A white light teared the sky.Roli ran away from the place.She heared the sound of the thunder.

She started to run faster.She bumped a person.She again heard a thunder.She hugged him tightly.It started raining.He to hugged her to console her.After few seconds she broke the hug.She was afraid as she hugged someone.It was the same person whom she met few minutes ago.What happened asked .She replied my taxi stopped suddenly.We came to check.The driver went in search of mechanic.The key was inside it got looked.Im afarid of thunder said her.Ok come with its raining.It is not safe to be hear said him.No said her.While he pulled her and made her sit in the front of him.He started to drive the cycle.He came closer to her ears and said.Dont fear im doing for your good only.He was driving the cycle fast.Roli was just looking at him.His chin was rubbing her cheek while driving the cycle.He stopped the cycle infront of an big house.Roli was looking shocked while he pulled her inside.

They went inside the house.He went upstaris and came with some clothes.Look this is my sister clothes.You wear this said him.She looked at him.She was shivering this is the only way to get rid of this shivering.He showed her the room.She changed her clothes.While She heared  a knock .Come in the door is open said her shivering.Though she dried up her self she was shivering.May be she was wearing a light dress so.She was wearing a red sleeveless top and a white skirt with black borders.Though she was shivering she was standing the balcony and looking at the rain.

He smiled at her and handed over the coffee cup.It was so hot.She touched and rubbed her hands.She kept it on her cheeks.But still she was shivering.If you are shivering get inside said him.While she said i love to watch rain from the balcony.He went inside and took a blanket.He wrapped her with a blanket.But still she was shivering a little as they were drenched much.He came forward and he came inside the blanket.He hugged her.She was shocked you are shivering so helping you said him.She looked at him and blushed a little.She was attracted by him the very first now this hospitality she liked.She falled for him she doesnt know how but true.They both were standing in the hugging position and was sipping the coffee.You make coffe well said her.He smiled.That is when she noticed his shirt.He was wearing a red colour shirt which had shinchan pictures.Do you love shinchan asked her.He nodded eyes.Me too exclamied her.They were talking for the long time .They felt tired and sat down in the wrapping position.Their likes and dislikes was similar.They talked for a long time .The rain also stopped and they too slept.

Morning that girl was standing in the entrance of the train from Delhi to Vrindhavan.The guy was standing there holding her hands.She came to delhi for her friends marriage.She was returning to Vrindhanvan while she saw she forgot her pouch.She went back to get that.That time the car stopped.While his family was out and he loves cycle rides so he was there riding cycle they met.They heard the horn sound.They still dont know their names.Im Siddhanth i was attracted by you at the first sight and falled for you that night said him.Before She could say something the train started to move...he was coming holding her hands.The train started moving further .He was running behind the train.She said something but he couldnt hear her.She took a marker and wrote I love you and her number on the shawl.She throwed it to him.But the beeds were locked between the handle of the windows.She tried to remove that.She looked at him and she tried to remove it and atlast she removed it but she looked for him.The train was away from the station.She could see the outline of his figure only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow super awesome loved it will. they meet again or not update more yr
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing os dear...Rosid first meeting was nice...Sid was running behind the train...Roli wrote I love you and her number on the shawl...that scene was lovely... 😊 Edited by ayeshakapoor - 6 years ago
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome wow so amazing and lovely love it update soon 
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful os dear will our rosid meet again. Update soon baby
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
Loved it.
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cute and lovely os Yaar. I hope you will continue it want to see RoSid unite update soon...
riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful Update dear . Update the next one soon..Edited by riswanarichu - 6 years ago
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow so beautiful and lovely os dear...eager to further...continue soon
anjana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super dear !! amazing !! loved it ...waiting