Rashami Desai Finally Breaks Silence On Her Sudden Exit

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

A few days ago, we brought to you a shocking piece of news from the sets of Dil Se Dil Tak wherein Rashami Desai had been ousted from the show. SpotboyE.com head learnt that the actress was not informed of the decision ahead of time and was informed of the step when she came on-set.

We got in touch with the actress, who finally spoke about the matter. She said, "The track of Shorvori did not match the brief and frankly, unacceptable changes have taken place in the show which affected my character directly. I was not convinced, so decided to exit.

Rashmi Desai

Rashmi Desai

She added, "Colors' creative team and Shashi-Sumeet have agreed to my decision. I believe, every project that I take up should have a happy and beautiful start and end. And it's true, I didn't know it was my last day in Dil Se Dil Tak till I went on-set. I always considered the team like a family so I can drift away with peace."

Last month, we had told you Rashami Desai was keen to quit Dil Se Dil Tak as she wasn't convinced with the way her character, Shorvori, was shaping up. She had made her concerns known to the makers (Shashi Sumeet Productions).

However, it was said that the producers didn't want her to exit the show and convinced her to stay back. 

Dil Se Dil Tak
Dil Se Dil Tak

To tell you, the show is taking a 7-year leap and Iqbal Khan will join the cast and will be seen romancing Jasmin Bhasin. 

Well Rashami, fans are surely going to miss you on the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@BOLD so she was aware of the stupidity that was being shown on the show all the while...she found the changes to be unacceptable !! dekha...only one person of the whole lot isnt having any creative issues at all...and why wud they? the whole show is cetering around her..screw whats right and wrong..or immorals and morals...bas nonstop shakal dhikao
I am happy to know RD had the sanity to understand what was being shown was wrong on so many levels...

@BOLD Thats some super awesome professionalism shown by the great channel and the makers
so no one else matters to them except for that one character? this girl stood by the makers during all their rough times like ppk controversies and all that only to be treated this wayπŸ‘ First sidharth and now Rashmi...i hope the list ends here...they didnt deserve this ind of treatment...that too for making one actress to get established...main bhi dekti hun aage jaake kya ukhaadthe hai yeh chutiye log..with their great hopeless actress and their sub standard pukeworthy storyline...bloody curse to humanity...sigh😑
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I feel for Rashami. Despite all the odds, she wanted to continue. 

Very unprofessional behaviour by Mittals.  Glad that Rashami chose to speak against them.

Anyways, no regrets. This show is only for below average actors who need to rely on cheapness to grab eyeballs. Actors like Rashami and Sidharth are way above such substandard show.

Three cheers for SidMi and PaRi. They chose dignified exit instead of supporting immoral filthy story! The Parth and Shorvori played by them won viewers heart and will be worth cherishing always <3
ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankfully she left...lets see how long this stupid show survives...my bet 1 month.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As the concept of the show is not same, they should change the title as well. Surrogacy se po*n tak.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good to know. TFS for the article.
The main reason why the show began, no longer exists. SidMi are out. Their beautiful tale / love story and their characters have ended.

Good news for those who were dragging / hanging to watch Shorvari's fate. They too can move on πŸ˜Š

I am glad both my fav actors / characters left.

Hope to see them in a new show again.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruhi86

Thankfully she left...lets see how long this stupid show survives...my bet 1 month.

I bet for 2 months.😊
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
good that rashmi leave such   crap show   . when show revolve around teni mateshwari . why should rashmi Desai loose her self respect     by working in such. crap

let teni maata continue her prostitutions sleeping marrying with countless men . who care for such characterless character .only shouravari was reason to watch . stop watching after shouravari exit
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Good to know. TFS for the article.

The main reason why the show began, no longer exists. SidMi are out. Their beautiful tale / love story and their characters have ended.

Good news for those who were dragging / hanging to watch Shorvari's fate. They too can move on πŸ˜Š

I am glad both my fav actors / characters left.

Hope to see them in a new show again.

@bold --

are you joking??πŸ˜‰

these jobless po*n experts will stay on..and spread there precious knowledge about po*n..

how can you expect them to move on??🀣
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

@bold --

are you joking??πŸ˜‰

these jobless po*n experts will stay on..and spread there precious knowledge about po*n..

how can you expect them to move on??🀣

A jobless creature is talking about minding  one's business.. ...
You're earing naa...I forgot...DSDt pays you after allπŸ˜†